Check Haryana Polytechnic Counselling 2020 Schedule from this page. Verify Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Counselling Dates and DET Haryana Registration steps. Also, see Haryana DET Polytechnic 1st & 2nd Counselling details. And, view Haryana 2020 Diploma Counselling fee and HSTES Polytechnic Counselling seat reservation details. Moreover, know Haryana Polytechnic Admission Procedure 2020.
13th June 2020: Diploma (Pharmacy) 1st Online Counseling starts from 10 am, Diploma Engg (Lateral Entry) 1st Online Counseling allotment result is available Now.
Haryana Polytechnic Counselling 2020
The officials conduct Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Counselling to provide admissions to candidates in various diploma courses. And, the DET Haryana Counselling 2020 is held to offer lateral entry admission in polytechnic courses. The Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Counselling is conducted in online mode. After Haryana Polytechnic 2020 2nd Counselling, no DET Haryana Online Counselling 2020 is held. Moreover, to participate in Haryana DET Counselling 2020, the candidates have to register themselves on the official website, techadmissions.gov.in. Then, the candidates can provide choices on scheduled DET Haryana 2020 Counselling Date. Finally, after Haryana Polytechnic Counselling Result 2020 are released, the candidate can get admission in allotted college/institute.
Haryana DET Counselling Dates 2020
|DET Haryana Polytechnic Counselling 2020|
|Board Name||Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES)|
|Haryana Polytechnic Online Registration 2020 Starting Date||May 2020|
|DET Haryana Online Application 2020 Last Date||June 2020|
|Depositing of Application Fee||Online: May to June 2020
Offline/ E-Challan: May to June 2020
|Documents Verification Starting Date||May 2020|
|Closing Date of Documents Verification||June 2020|
|Inter-se-Merit/ Rank List Declaration Date||Pharmacy: June 2020
Engineering: June 2020
|Paying DET Counselling Fee Online or Offline||June 2020 Onwards|
|Counselling Starting Date||Pharmacy: June 2020
Engineering: June 2020
|Haryana Polytechnic (DET) 2020 – Diploma Engineering (Lateral Entry)|
|Haryana Polytechnic Online form 2020 Starting Date||April 2020|
|Haryana DET 2020 Online Application Ending Date||May 2020|
|Application Fee Payment Date||Online: April to May 2020
Offline: April to May 2020
|Document Verification for TFW Category||May 2020|
|DET Haryana Admit Card Download Date||May 2020|
|Haryana Polytechnic LE Exam Date 2020||May 2020|
|Haryana Polytechnic Result Declaration Date||June 2020|
|Paying Counselling Fee either offline or online||12th June 2020 Onwards|
HSTES Haryana Polytechnic Counselling 2020 Dates | DET Haryana 2020 Counselling Dates
The Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES) conducts the Haryana Polytechnic Counselling 2020 and Haryana DET 2020 Counselling. The authority publishes Haryana Polytechnic Counselling Dates 2020 on the official website, hstes.org.in. The Online Counselling Polytechnic Haryana 2020 starts on the scheduled date.
Moreover, after First Polytechnic Haryana 2020 Counselling ends, the officials start Second Polytechnic Counselling 2020 Haryana. Also, the candidate can check another Entrance Exam Counselling details by clicking here.
Haryana Polytechnic Online Counselling 2020 Fee | Haryana DET Counselling Fee 2020
All the candidates attending for Punjab Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Counselling has to pay a processing fee. The candidates can pay this DET Haryana Counselling Fee 2020 in online mode or through e-challan. The candidates belonging to any category have to pay the following amount of money.
- The Haryana Polytechnic Counselling Fee 2020 is Rs. 500/-.
To know the Haryana Diploma Fee Payment process, check Haryana Diploma Entrance Test Counselling 2020 procedure by clicking here.
DET Haryana Seat Reservation 2020
The Haryana Polytechnic Seat Reservation percentages to get admission in diploma colleges in Haryana is as follows:
|Category||Code||Seat Reservation Percentage|
|All India Category Seats||AIO||15% of sanctioned intake|
|State Quota||85% of sanctioned intake|
|Haryana Open General Category (General)||HOGC||50% of state quota|
|Reserved Categories of Haryana||50% of state quota|
|Scheduled Castes||SC||20% of state quota|
|Backward Classes (A)||BCA||16% of state quota|
|Backward Classes (B)||BCB||11% of state quota|
|Physically Handicapped||PH||3% of state quota|
Note that, 25% horizontal reservation are provided for girls students in all categories.
Required Documents for Haryana Polytechnic DET Counselling 2020
- Haryana DET Admit Card 2020, for Lateral Entry.
- 10th and 10+2 or it’s equivalent exam Marksheet and Passing Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate (state residence certificate).
- Character Certificate.
- Caste or category Certificate.
- Income Certificate.
- Fee payment slip.
- Aadhaar Card.
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
- Recent coloured passport size photograph.
- One set photocopies of all the documents.
<< Latest Rojghar Samachar >>
Haryana Polytechnic Admission Process 2020 | Haryana Diploma Counselling 2020 Procedure
The Polytechnic Haryana Counselling 2020 process includes following levels:
Haryana DET Counselling Fee Payment
- The candidates have to go to official site to pay Haryana Counselling Fee 2020.
- And, click on payment registration and generate roll number.
- Select Course name from available courses.
- Enter application number, roll number, your name and date of birth.
- Then, click on submit button.
- Now, select your mode of payment, i.e. either net banking or credit card or debit card.
- After paying the fee, take a print out of deposit slip or receipt.
- In case of E-Challan, download it from the official website and pay the fee at any branch of Axis Bank or Punjab National Bank.
- Moreover, the candidates can check their fee status from ‘payment status’ link.
Haryana Counselling Online Registration
- For registering yourself go to the official website.
- In the Haryana Polytechnic Registration form, enter details such as roll number, date of birth, and so on.
- And also, create a password and click on submit button.
- Now, your login credentials are created.
- Also, while registering select your chosen course name.
- On scheduled date for Haryana Polytechnic Web Counselling 2020, the candidate has to login to his account.
- And, start providing options of the candidate preferred institutes and branches from available colleges and courses.
- There is no limit for choice filling. The candidate can specify all the provided options.
- Also, the candidate should save options/choices often.
- After entering all the choices, check once and save them.
- The candidate should lock his/her options after filling choices.
- The candidate can lock choices by clicking on lock button.
- In case, candidate forgets to fill choices, then last saved options are automatically locked.
Haryana Polytechnic Seat Allotment
- From provided options (locked choices) and by considering candidate’s rank, reservation category, seat availability, the officials allocate seats to candidates.
- The candidate can download his counselling result from the official website by logging into his/her account.
- Also, take a print out of Haryana Polytechnic Allotment Letter 2020 for future use.
Reporting to assigned college/institute
- The admission letter consists of allotted college and course name, fee details and reporting time, date.
- So, the candidates have to report to allocated college within the scheduled period of time.
- The candidate has to submit Haryana Polytechnic Allotment Order and necessary documents.
- And also, the candidate has to pay an admission fee to get admission in the college.
- Only by getting admission in allotted college, the candidate can confirm his seat allotment.
- Also, the candidate should get Provisional Admission Slip from the allocated college signed by institute admission coordinator and the candidate himself.
- In case, the candidate does not get admission in the assigned institute, his seat allotment is cancelled.
Haryana Polytechnic 1st Counselling | DET Haryana 2nd Round Counselling 2020
The Polytechnic Counselling 2020 Haryana is conducted in two rounds. The candidates who missed Haryana 1st Round Counselling 2020 can participate in Haryana Polytechnic 2nd Counselling 2020.
DET Haryana 1st Counselling 2020: The Haryana Diploma 1st Counselling 2020 is held for all categories namely AIO, HOGC, KM, TFW, SC, BC-A, BC-B, PH, ESM (with all priorities) and FF of all categories with 25% Horizontal Female reservation.
Haryana Polytechnic Second Counseling 2020: The Haryana DET 2nd Counselling for categories namely AIO, HOGC, KM, TFW, SC, BC (by merging BCA and BCB in BC), PH and merging all ESM (all priorities) and FF with 25% Horizontal Female reservation.
AIO – All India Category, HOGC – Haryana Open General Category, KM – Kashmiri Migrants, TFW – Tuition Fee Waiver scheme of AICTE, ESM – Ex-Servicemen and their Wards of Haryana.
Bookmark this website, to know upcoming Undergraduate and Post Graduate Entrance Exams. Also, check all the information regarding previous papers, notifications, application forms, admit cards, answer keys, results, rank cards and counselling, seat allotment.