Detailed GWSSB Additional Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2018 is here. Aspirants can get complete Syllabus of GWSSB AAE and Gujarat Additional Asst Engineer Test Pattern 2018. Download Gujarat AEE Syllabus pdf along with GWSSB AEE Exam Pattern 2018. Check GWSSB AAE Syllabus & ગઝસનB અદ્દિતિઓનલ એસસીસ્ટન્ટ સિલ્લાબુસ 2018. Note down Gujarat AEE Exam Date, Study material. See GWSSB Syllabus 2018 & Preparation tips. Also, visit gwssb.gujarat.gov.in to know GWSSB Recruitment Syllabus 2018.
GWSSB Additional Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2018
Are you looking for GWSSB Exam Syllabus 2018? Then you have to read this page. Our team gathered full Gujarat Additional Asst Engineer Syllabus and given here to save your valuable preparation time. Applicants can refer GWSSB AAE Syllabus 2018 and also Gujarat Additional Assistant Engg Exam Pattern. We are also giving the direct link to download Gujarat WSSB AAE Syllabus Pdf. The subjects and subtopics of all those subjects are given in GWSSB Recruitment Syllabus 2018. So prepare all the concepts of Gujarat Water Supply and Sewage Board Syllabus to get the good score in the exam.
The subjects included in GWSSB Gujarat Syllabus 2018 are technical subjects from civil or mechanical engineering. The candidates should score maximum marks in the written test to get selected for GWSSB AAE Jobs. Therefore aspirants can start preparation by using GWSSB Additional Assistant Engineer Exam Syllabus.
Gujarat GWSSB AAE Syllabus 2018 – Overview
|GWSSB Syllabus 2018|
|Name of the Organisation||Gujarat Water Supply & Sewage Board (GWSSB)|
|Post Name||Additional Assistant Engineer|
|No. of Vacancies||105 Posts|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting date for application||23 March 2018|
|Application ending date||11 April 2018|
|selection Process||Written test, Interview|
|Job Category||Gujarat Govt Jobs|
|Exam Date||17 June 2018|
|Admit Card||7 June 2018|
Gujarat Water Supply and Sewage Board Syllabus 2018
Gujarat State Govt releases a new notification for filling 105 Additional Assistant Engineer Posts. So willing aspirants can check GWSSB official notification to know eligibility, selection process, application steps. Eligible contenders should fill online applications before 11 April 2018. Applications received after the end date are considered. So try to send applications immediately after you see GWSSB AEE Recruitment Notification. Applicants should secure qualify marks in the screening test then only they are eligible for further rounds. Therefore, get gwssb.gujarat.gov.in AEE Syllabus 2018.
ગઝઝાબ AEE ટેસ્ટ પેટર્ન ૨૦૧૮ | Gujarat Water Supply Test Pattern 2018
Gujarat AEE Exam Pattern is provided here. Job Seekers can know weightage of subjects, the difficulty level of questions in the test from GWSSB Additional Asst Engineer Test Pattern 2018. You can also analyse exam, subjects, total no. of questions from subjects, maximum marks, time duration with GWSSB Gujarat AAE Paper Pattern. The candidates can prepare well for the exam by using GWSSB Additional Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern & GWSSB AAE Syllabus 2018.
GWSSB AAE Exam Pattern 2018
|S. No||Exam||Paper||Subject Name||No. of Marks||Time Duration|
|1.||Written Test||I||General Engineering (Civil or Mechanical)||75||3 hours|
|2.||II||Sub Divisional Works Accounts||75||3 Hours|
|3.||III||Special Subject Water Supply or Sanitation Engineering (or) Mechanical Engineering & Bore drilling Technology||75||3 Hours|
|4.||IV||Practical Drawing (Civil or Mechanical)||25||75 Minutes|
- The test contains 4 papers.
- The questions in the examination will be from technical subjects.
- Total marks in the exam are 250 marks.
ગુજરાત ગઝઝાબ અદ્દિતિઓનલ એસસીસ્ટન્ટ એંગ સિલ્લાબુસ 2018
Syllabus for GWSSB tells the applicants what to prepare for the exam. The GWSSB AAE Syllabus provided here is referred from the official site. So prepare well for the exam with GWSSB Syllabus 2018.
Gujarat AEE Exam Syllabus 2018 – General (Civil Engineering)
- Composition and manufacture-storing, varieties and uses.
- Normal and rapid hardening cement, Properties and l.S.S.tests.
- Cement Mortar.
- Preparation and uses, properties, strength and tests.
- Gauged mortars – proportioning of materials in mortars.
- Effect of water content.
- Cement Concrete.
- Aggregates (coarse and fine).
- Cement and water.
- Proportioning and mixing.
- Real, nominal and field mixes, bulking of sand.
- Grading of aggregates, water-cement ratio, placing and curing.
- The strength of various mixes and uses.
- Ready Mix Concrete and Admixtures.
- Damp Proofing/ Water Proofing.
- General principles of designing foundations.
- Types of soils and safe bearing pressure on the various types of soils.
- Masonry (various types): Brick masonry/Stonemasonry.
- Drafting specifications for various items in construction.
- Analysis of rates and schedule of rates.
gwssb.gujarat.gov.in AEE Syllabus 2018 – Sub Divisional and works Accounts
- Internal records of accounts.
- Initial records, receipts and issues including issues to contractors.
- Material at site accounts.
- Measurement books, taking of measurements, use and maintenance of measurement books.
- Schedule of Rate.
- Delegation of powers.
- Various Types of Approvals for Projects (WS & Drainage).
- Importance of action plan & Elements.
- Rules regarding contracts as embodied in the different forms of agreements.Contractor’s bills.
- Piecework and contract work.
- Aid and advances to contractors.
- PPP Models.
- Standard Tender Documents.
ગુજરાત Water Supply Engineering સિલ્લાબુસ 2018
- Objective of public protected water supply.
- Basic Design Considerations.
- Design Period.
- Population forecast.
- Per capita water supply – Criteria.
- Peak factors.
Project Feasibility Report:
- The proposed project – Long term plan for water supply.
- Project Report.
- Google Earth & Google Map for the Survey Work of RWS.
- Various types of approval for regional water supply & drainage projects.
- institutional and Financial aspects.
- Conclusions and recommendations for the project.
Measurement of FIow:
- Flow measurement in open channels.
Measurement in closed conduits:
- Differential pressure devices.
- Venturi meters.
- Orifice plates and nozzles.
- Pilot tubes.
- Water meters.
Sources of Supply:
- Kinds of Water Sources and their characteristics.
- Water from precipitation.
- Surface Waters.
- Ground waters.
- Salinity ingress.
- Sanitary survey.
Hydraulics of conduits:
- Coefficient of roughness.
- Mannings / Hazen Williams formula.
- Experimental estimation of C value.
- Cost-effective design of pipeline (Rising as well as Gravity main) (Manual & Software based).
- Resistance due to specials and appurtenances
Types of pipes:
- Specifications for manufacture, supply, laying, jointing, commissioning the following pipes.
- Cl Pipes.
- MS pipes.
- AC pipes.
- Prestressed concrete pipes.
- PVC pipes.
- GRP pipes.
- Line Valves.
- Sluice Valves.
- Butterfly valves.
- Globe Valves.
- Scour Valves.
- Air Valves.
- Pressure relief valves.
- Check valves.
- Surge Tanks.
- Pressure releasing and sustaining valves.
- Ball valves or float valves.
- Automatic shut-off valves etc.
- Water Quality Parameters.
- Physical characteristics.
- Chemical properties.
- Biological properties.
- Methods of Treatment and flow designs.
- Conventional Water treatment.
- Flash mixing and alum handling.
- Filtration ( SSF & RSF ).
- Dual media filters.
- Pressure filters.
- UV treatment.
- Application of chlorine, chlorine demand, residual chlorine, chlorine dose, handling chlorinators etc.
- Specific Treatment processes.
- Reverse Osmosis.
- Water softening plants.
- Service Reservoir.
- Pumping stations and pumping machinery – Selection and type of pumping machinery.
GWSSB Gujarat AAE Syllabus 2018 – Waste Water Engineering
- Aim and Objective of Sewage disposal.
- Definitions of common terms used in Waste Water Engineering.
- Systems of Sanitation.
- Conservancy system and Water Carriage system.
- Sewer appurtenances.
- Pumping of sewage.
- Characteristics’ of sewage ( BOD, COD etc).
- Sewage treatment processes.
- Conventional treatment.
- Biological treatment.
- Activated sludge process.
- Oxidation ponds and ditches.
- Anaerobic processes like UASB etc.
- Tertiary treatment and recycling of sewage.
- PPP model.
GWSSB Exam Syllabus 2018 – Practical and Viva Voice Test
- Practical and oral test in surveying and setting out.
- Care and adjustment of levels.
- Levelling and reduction of levels.
- Setting out angles.
- Setting out a plan on the ground.
- Google Earth & Google Map for the Survey Work of RWSS.
- MIS Software.
- Application of Branch & Excel.
- Survey & levelling.
GWSSB Additional Asst Engineer Preparation Tips
Gujarat Water Supply and Sewage Board Preparation tricks are given here. Follow below provided Preparation tips for effective exam preparation. The candidates whose preparation is good can score highest marks in the test. Given steps also helps the applicants with time management in the written exam.
- See GWSSB AAE Syllabus 2018 & Gujarat AAE Test Pattern 2018.
- Separate important concepts based on its weightage.
- Start preparing important topics of Syllabus.
- Create a rough study notes during preparation.
- Refer Study notes after completion of preparation and while revision.
Gujarat GWSSB Additional Asst Engineer Syllabus 2018
GWSSB Gujarat Additional Asst Engineer Syllabus is provided here. Applicants for recruitment can make use of the GWSSB AAE Syllabus and prepare for the exam. Bookmark our page to get latest employment notifications of central, state, PSU jobs. Also, see the syllabus, admit card, Sarkari results, previous papers on our page.