Get the direct link for GUJCET application form 2019. Follow simple steps to fill GUJCET 2019 application form. Check details on gujcet.gseb.org application form 2019. View eligibility criteria to apply for Gujarat Common Entrance Examination 2019. Know GUJCET application fee payment procedure, important dates and login details in the upcoming sections.
GUJCET 2019 Application Form Last date with paying late fee has been extended till 24th February 2019.
GUJCET Application Form 2019
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board organize the Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET). Gujarat CET 2019 is a state level entrance examination. Through this entrance test, individuals can get admission into Degree/ Diploma Engineering and Pharmacy Courses in various government, aided and private colleges of Gujarat State. Therefore, the candidates who are willing to take the entrance exam should fill the GUJCET application form 2019. Applicants should submit the filled Gujarat CET 2019 application form before the due date of the submission. Also, candidates must finish the complete task of filling the GUJCET 2019 application form through online mode only.
GUJCET 2019 application form filling process involves online registration, fee payment and uploads the required images. Candidates do the GUJCET 2019 application fee through bank challan for (Demand Draft). Scroll down this page and read the entire article to know about the complete GUJCET apply online procedure. Also, refer eligibility criteria and important dates related to Gujrat CET examination 2019.
gujcet.gseb.org Application Form – Overview
|GUJCET Application form 2019|
|Name of the Exam Conducting Authority||Gujarat Secondary & Higher Secondary Education Board|
|Exam Name||Gujarat Common Entrance Exam|
|Entrance Exam Level||State Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Gujarat CET Notification 2019 Released on||24th January 2019|
|GUJCET 2019 Application Available from||25th January 2019|
|Last date to GUJCET Application Form 2019 Submission with Paying late fee||25th February 2019 (Extended)|
|Date to GUJCET 2019 Admit Card for Download||3rd week of March|
|GUJCET 2019 Exam Date & Time||23rd April 2019 (10:00 AM to 01:00 PM)|
|GUJCET 2019 Result Declaration Date||May/ June 2019|
|Gujarat CET Counselling 2019 Date||June 2019|
|GUJCET Official Website||gujcet.gseb.org|
Steps to Fill GUJCET 2019 Application Form
Refer the complete procedure to fill the gujcet.gseb.org application form 2019. Here, we have provided the stepwise GUJCET apply online process. Hence, follow the given steps to fill the GUJCET application 2019 form simply.
Step 1: GUJCET Application Fee Payment and Obtain User ID
- Candidates obtain the GUJCET user ID by paying the application fee.
- Applicants should pay the application fee through Demand Draft at 42 centres.
- Applicants should prepare the DD in favour of “Secretary, Gujrat Common Entrance Test Cell, Gandhinagar”.
- Candidates can make the fee payment at any nationalized bank payable at Gandhinagar.
- The Demand Draft should be deposited at any one of the official centres along with your details.
- After the completion of GUJCET application fee payment, they will give the User Id and password.
- Note down the User Id and Password to further login.
GUJCET Application Fee 2019: Rs. 300/-
Step 2: GUJCET 2019 Online Registration
- On successful fee payment, the candidates get the user Id and password.
- By using this ID and password, candidates should log in to their account.
- Candidates must login to the account to complete the GUJCET application form 2019 filling process.
- Candidates are required to fill the details in GUJCET 2019 application form such as
- Personal Details
- Candidate’s Name
- Father/ Guardian Name
- Date of Birth (DOB)
- PH category
- Annual Income of the Parents
- Aadhar Card Number
- Email ID
- Landline Number
- Mobile Number
- Qualifying Exam Details
- Board Name
- Qualifying year of the HSC exam
- Code of the Board
- Course (if HSC examination is qualified in 2013)
- Seat Number (if HSC examination is qualified in 2013)
- Board and School Details
- HSC School Index Number
- School Code
- School Name
- Code of the Center
- Center Name
Step 3: Upload Photograph & Signature in GUJCET Apply Online Process
- The candidates are required to upload the required images for Signature and passport size photograph.
- Applicants must upload the images in the prescribed size and format.
Step 4: Submission of GUJCET Online Application
- After completion of filling the all the above-mentioned data, candidates should preview the entered details.
- If you not found any mistakes in the form filling, then you can submit the Gujarat CET exam online form otherwise edit the details and then submit it.
- On successful submission of GUJCET application form 2019, one unique application number is generated.
- By using that application number, candidates are able to download the hall ticket.
- Hence, note down the application number for future correspondence.
<< GUJCET Exam Date 2019 >>
About Gujarat Common Entrance Test
Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) is organized by Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB). Gujarat CET 2019 is a state level entrance exam through which the applicants can get admission into Degree/ Diploma Engineering & Pharmacy Courses. With the GUJCET Result 2019 secured, the candidates can join in government, aided and private colleges of Gujarat State. Therefore, the candidates who passed their 10+2 Qualifying exams are eligible to avail the admissions offered by GUJCET 2019. In the past years, the admissions for Engineering and Pharmacy courses given based on the JEE Score. However, the state government opted not to go for the same as they observed that the Gujarati medium candidates were unable to perform well in JEE Exam. Hence from 2017, the GSEB conducting GUJCET for admissions in Engineering & pharmacy.
We hope the given information is useful for the candidates who are searching for the GUJCET 2019 application form filling procedure. So, follow the given process to submit the application form GUJCET 2019 without mistakes. Bookmark our RRB Recruitment page to check the latest updates on GUJCET application form 2019.