GSET Hall Tickets will be published in the month of September 2020. Candidates should be ready with login credentials to fetch GSET 2020 Admit card from the official website. Follow the GSET Hall Ticket 2020 download steps, Exam dates and Exam Centres in this article. Hit the download link to get Gujarat SET 2020 Hall Ticket.
Gujarat SET 2020 Admit Card | GSET Hall Ticket 2020
Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda exam conducting Authorities dispatches the GSET Hall Tickets 7 days prior to the GSET exam Date on the GSET Official Website, i.e., www.gujaratset.ac.in Admit card is essential Document that will let you into the Examination Hall. No GSET Admit card 2020 will be sent to the applicants by post. Candidates need to fetch their GSET Hall ticket 2020 from the website to find their Examination Venue as mentioned in the GSET 2020 Hall Ticket and appear in the exam only at the Allocated exam center.
No individual is allowed to attend the Examination Venue other than that designated to him in the Gujarat SET Admit card 2020. Invigilator validates the Identity of the applicant by verifying the GSET Hall Ticket 2020. Go through the Following Sections for GSET Admit card download Date, Important Dates, Exam Pattern, Exam Centres and GSET 2020 Hall Ticket download steps etc.
GSET 2020 Admit Card – Overview
|Gujarat SET Hall Ticket 2020 – Important Dates|
|Name of the Board conducting Exam||Maharaja Sayajirao Univeristy of Baroda|
|Exam Name||Gujarat State Eligibility Test|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Starting Date||April 2020|
|Last Date of Gujarat SET 2020 Application||May 2020|
|Ending Date for fee payment of GSET 2020 Application||May 2020|
|GSET 2020 Hall Ticket Availability Date||September 2020|
|Exam Date of GSET 2020||September 2020|
|GSET 2020 Answer Key Release Date||October 2020|
|Category Name||Admit Card|
|GSET 2020 Result Publishing Date||October 2020|
GSET 2020 Hall Ticket | Hall Ticket for Gujarat SET Exam 2020
The individuals should ensure that your name, subject, Centre etc. shown in the GSET Hall Ticket 2020 is correct. If there is any mistake in the Gujarat SET Admit card 2020 then, please contact Gujarat SET office by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org immediately and submit written application to Gujarat SET Office otherwise GSET Office is not responsible for providing benefits for loss arising out of these to the candidates or making the necessary correction.
How to Download GSET Hall Ticket 2020?
After the issue of GSET 2020 Admit card, most of the candidates are anxious to fetch GSET Hall Ticket from the Official Website. They may face the page loading problems. The Applied candidates can use the link provided below to download GSET Admit card 2020 easily, or The applicant who is not able to download and don’t know the exact GSET Admit card download steps, can use the steps provided below and get Gujarat State SET Hall Ticket easily.
Gujarat SET Admit card/Hall Ticket Download Steps
- First of all, The Candidate should visit the Gujarat SET Official Website.
- Or, he/she can hit the link mentioned below obtain GSET 2020 Hall Ticket.
- Later, on the Home page, you will find the GSET Hall Ticket download link.
- Click on the Gujarat SET Admit card download link.
- Next, you will be directed to a Gujarat State Eligibility Test Admit card login Screen.
- Enter the valid login details to obtain GSET 2020 Admit card like
- Application Number
- and Date of Birth
- Next, GSET Hall Ticket 2020 displayed on the screen.
- Verify the login credentials and press the sign in button.
- Next, click on download GSET 2020 Admit card button.
- Then, your Gujarat SET Hall Ticket downloaded to your desktop.
- Save the GSET Exam Hall Ticket 2020 for future use.
- Also, Don’t Forget to take GSET Exam 2020 Admit card while going to appear the Gujarat SET Exam.
Details Printed on GSET Call letter/Hall Ticket 2020
- Exam Timings.
- Name of the applicant
- Registration Number.
- Space for Invigilator Signature.
- Reporting Time.
- Exam Day Guidelines
- Candidate’s Photo & Signature.
- Name of the Board.
- Type of Test.
- Roll No/Hall Ticket Number.
- Name of the Examination
- Exam Venue Code & Address details.
List of Id Proofs to be verified along with the GSET 2020 Admit card
- Bank Passbook with Photo.
- Photo Id Proof Issued by the Gazetted Officer
- Identity card issued by the School/College.
- E-Aadhar Card.
- Aadhar Card.
- PAN Card.
- Ration Card
- Permanent Driving License.
- Voter’s Card.
- Indian Passport.
The individuals are mandatory to carry a photo identity card also along with their printout of online Examination GSET Hall Ticket 2020 on the Examination day.
List of Gujarat SET Exam Centres
|S.No||Centre Code||Name of the Test Centre|
About Gujarat SET
GSET stands for Gujarat State Eligibility Test. Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara organizes the GSET Exam. Gujarat SET is conducted for the selection of Assistant Professors job in Gujarat University or affiliated colleges. Moreover, the applicants who clear the Gujarat State Eligibility Test can obtain the Certificate of Eligibility for Assistant Professor recruitment within the Gujarat State.
The exam conducting Authority organizes the Gujarat SET exam on 23 subjects for Lectureship/ Assistant Professor. This year also the Gujarat SET Exam Scheduled to conduct on 30th September 2020. MSUB conducts the Gujarat SET exam annually. Therefore, interested applicants should register for the Gujarat SET Exam before Gujarat SET ending Date. The Candidate who meets the Eligibility criteria is eligible to access GSET Admit card 2020 online.
Gujarat Set/GSET Exam Pattern 2020 & Marking Analysis
|Sl.No.||Papers||No of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|1||I||50 Questions( All are Compulsory)||100||1 Hour (9:30 AM to 10:30 PM)|
|2||II||100(50 questions are compulsory)||200||2 Hours (11 AM to 1 PM)|
- GSET Exam consists of two papers
- In Paper I and Paper II, Each question carries 2 Marks
- Paper I exam is designed to test comprehension, divergent thinking, reasoning ability, and general awareness of the individual.
- In Paper II & Paper III are merged as Paper II and contains the questions from electives without options.
- The exam conducted in offline mode. The candidate should mark answers on the OMR Sheet.
- No negative marking for the incorrect response.
Gujarat SET Admit card | GSET Hall Ticket 2020 Download
The information enclosed in this article is based on the official Notification. For further more information you can comment below. Hope the article regarding Gujarat SET 2020 Admit card is beneficial to you to some extent. Stay tuned to State Entrance Exams page for latest Entrance Exams updates. Thank you for reading this article and All the Best for Gujarat State Eligibility Test 2020.