GPSC Radiologist Recruitment 2018 Notification out to fill 192 Vacancies in Gujarat Public Service Commission. Know the Eligibility Criteria & then start applying for GPSC 192 Radiologist, Gujarati Reporter Vacancies. The Gujarat PSC Jobs 2018 Apply Online Link will be available active from 15/11/2018 & available upto 30/11/2018 @ https://gpsc.gujarat.gov.in/. So, willing candidates who have met the eligibility requirements have to submit the Gujarat PSC Recruitment 2018 application Form before the due date. Get the further details of GPSC Radiologist Notification 2018 from the later modules of the page.
GPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification
|Gujarat PSC Recruitment 2018 Notification Details|
|Conducting Board Name||Gujarat Public Service Commission|
|Job Designation||Radiologist, Gujarati Reporter, Pathologist & Other|
|Total No. of Vacancies||192 Posts|
|Type of Job||Government Job|
|Initial Date to fill GPSC Gujarat Recruitment 2018 Application form||15th November 2018|
|Closing Date to submit the GPSC Radiologist Recruitment 2018 Application Form||30th November 2018|
|Location of Job||Gujarat|
Gujarat Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
Good News Aspirants!!! Here is the one more opportunity came from Gujarat Public Service Commission for those candidates who are looking for Gujarat Govt Jobs. Recently, Gujarat Public Service Commission has published GPSC Recruitment 2018 notification for the recruitment of eligible candidates for AMVI, Lady Officer, Joint Director, Reporter & Other vacancies. This is the right time for Guj Govt Job seekers who want to settle in Gujarat state. The Starting Date to fill GPSC Radiologist Recruitment 2018 Application Form is 15th Nov 2018.
Candidates having minimum 19 years & maximum 35 or 40 years of age and possessing a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/Master in Social Work/MD/M.S from recognized university or equivalent can apply for GPSC Radiologist, Gujarati Reporter & Pathologist Posts 2018. So, candidates who wish to apply for Gujarat PSC Vacancy 2018 have to submit the application form before the deadline i.e, 30/11/2018. Other details about Gujarat PSC Recruitment 2018 Notification, GPSC Exam Date 2018, Age Limit, Qualification, Selection Process, Salary Offered, etc are shared below.
Download GPSC Syllabus Pdf
GPSC Radiologist, Gujarati Reporter & Pathologist Posts 2018
|Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|Assistant Inspector Of Motor Vehicle -Class-3||25|
|Lady Officer, Industrial Safety and Health, Gujarat Industrial Safety and Health Service, Class-2||3|
|Joint Director, Industrial Safety and Health, in the Gujarat Industrial Safety and Health Service, Class-1||1|
|Oto-rhino-Laryngology ENT Surgeon,class-1||24|
|Hindi Reporter, Class-II||1|
|Gujarati Reporter, Class-II||25|
|English Reporter, Class-II||3|
|Total No. of Vacancies||192 Posts|
GPSC Radiologist, Psychiatrist Recruitment 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for OJAS GPSC Vacancy 2018, candidates have to satisfy the following eligibility conditions like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, etc.
Gujarat PSC Jobs 2018 – Age Limit
- For Assistant Inspector Of Motor Vehicle -Class-3 Posts: Minimum – 19 Years & Maximum – 35 Years.
- For All Other Posts: 40 Years.
As per official GPSC Radiologist Notification 2018, upper age relaxation is applicable to the reserved candidates.
GPSC Radiologist Recruitment 2018 – Educational Qualification
The educational qualification will be different for the candidates applying for GPSC Recruitment 2018.
- Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector: Diploma in Engineering from a recognized board
- Lady Officer: Master Degree with relevant experience
- Joint Director: Degree (Engg) with relevant experience
- Microbiologist, class-1: M.D (Microbiology) or Diplomate of National Board
- Pathologist, class-1: M.D (Pathology) or Diplomate of National Board or Post Graduate Diploma in Pathology
- Oto-rhino-Laryngology ENT Surgeon,class-1 M.S (Oto-rhino-Laryngology) or Diplomate of National Board or Post Graduate Diploma in Oto-rhinoLaryngology
- Radiologist, class-1 M.D ( Radio Diagnosis ) or M.D (Radiology) or Diplomate of National Board or Post Graduate Diploma in Radiology/ Radio Diagnosis
- Psychiatrist, class-1 M.D (Psychiatry) or Diplomate of National Board or Post Graduate Diploma in Psychiatry
- Gujarati Reporter/English Reporter/Hindi Reporter: Degree.
Download GPSC Previous Question Papers
GPSC Oto-rhino-Laryngology ENT Surgeon Notification 2018 – Details
Get further details of GPSC Notification 2018 like Application Fee, Selection Process, Salary Offered, etc here in addition to the Eligibility criteria.
OJAS GPSC Vacancy 2018 – Application Fee
While applying for Gujarat PSC Vacancy 2018, candidates have to pay the application fee as follows.
- For Gen Candidates: Rs. 100/-.
- For SC/ST Candidates: No fee.
The payment of the Application fee GPSC Radiologist Recruitment 2018 can be done through online mode.
GPSC Jobs 2018 – Selection Process
The officials will conduct the following selection rounds to recruit the applicants for GPSC 192 Radiologist, Gujarati Reporter Vacancies.
- Gujarati Reporter: Competitive Written Exam (Descriptive)+ Shorthand+ Typing Test.
- Psychiatrist (Specialist Service): Preliminary Exam (Objective) + Interview Prelim (Objective) + Interview.
- Radiologist (Specialist Service): Preliminary Test (Objective) + Interview Prelim (Objective) + Interview.
- Oto-Rhino-Laryngology (ENT Surgeon) (Specialist Service): Prelim (Objective) + Interview.
- Pathologist (Specialist Service): Preliminary Test (Objective) + Interview Prelim (Objective) + Interview.
- Microbiologist (Specialist Service): Preliminary Test (Objective) + Interview Prelim (Objective) + Interview.
- Lady Officer, Industrial Safety and Health: Preliminary Test (Objective) + Interview.
Download GPSC Admit Card
Gujarat PSC Radiologist Posts – Salary Offered
- Applicants recruited for Lady Officer, Industrial Safety and Health, Gujarat Industrial Safety and Health Service, Class-2 Posts will get a good salary of Rs.9300/- to Rs.34, 800 per month with GP of Rs. 5, 400/-.
- Candidates selected for GPSC Jobs 2018 like Gujarati Reporter, Class-II will receive a pay scale of Rs. 53, 100 – 167800/- per month.
How to Apply for GPSC Assistant Inspector Of Motor Vehicle (AMVI) Posts
Eligible candidates can apply online at GPSC website i.e, gpsc.gujarat.gov.in or click on the direct link is given below from 15th Nov 2018 at 01:00 PM to 30th Nov 2018 till 01:00 PM. Get the simple step by step procedure to fill
Steps to fill Gujarat PSC Recruitment 2018 Application Form
- Before applying, Applicants must have valid email & scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates have to log on to official portal i.e, https://gpsc.gujarat.gov.in/
- Go to “GPSC Radiologist Recruitment 2018 Advertisement” & Select the desired post.
- Read the GPSC Gujarat Recruitment 2018 Notification information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Then, click on “Click here for New Registration’, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Gujarat PSC Recruitment 2018 Registration process & Click on “Submit”.
- After the successful GPSC Recruitment 2018 Registration, log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the GPSC application form 2018 & upload the Photo and Signature.
- Verify all the details once before the final submission of GPSC Online Application Form.
- Finally, take the printout of the Gujarat Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 Application form for future reference.
GPSC Notification 2018 – Important Dates
|GPSC Advertisement 2018 Notification Issued Date||15-11-2018|
|Initial Date to fill GPSC Radiologist Recruitment 2018 Application form||15-11-2018|
|Closing Date to GPSC Recruitment 2018 Apply Online||30-11-2018|
|GPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector, Psychiatrist, Pathologist, Oto-Rhino-Laryngology, Radiologist, Hindi Reporter Exam Date||03-03-2019|
|GPSC Exam Date for Lady Officer||17-03-2019|
|Gujarat PSC Exam Date for Joint Director||31-03-2019|
|GPSC Microbiologist, English Reporter Exam Date||27-01-2019|
|GPSC Gujarati Reporter Exam Date||03-02-2019|
Download GPSC Radiologist, Gujarati Reporter Notification 2018
The full details about Gujarat Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 Notification is for the reference purpose. In case, if you have any queries, refer the official GPSC Notification 2018 Pdf through the direct link provided below.
Keep visiting our site rrbrecruitment.co.in to get the latest updates on job notifications.