Gujarat PSC AE Exam Syllabus 2018 is disclosed here. Contenders must find detailed GPSC AE Syllabus 2018 and Gujarat Assistant Engineer Paper Pattern 2018. Refer entire જીપીએસસી એઇ અભ્યાસક્રમ 2018, GPSC AE Preparation Tips. Applicants need to follow latest GPSC Asst Engineer Syllabus 2018, written exam dates. Go through Syllabus Of GPSC Assistant Engineer & Gujarat PSC AE Written Exam Pattern 2018. Individuals must also visit gpsc.gujarat.gov.in AE Syllabus 2018 for perfect exam preparation.
GPSC AE Syllabus 2018-19
Contenders who have been waiting for GPSC Written Test Syllabus 2018 must stay on this page. We are uploading the latest information about new Gujarat PSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2018 & GPSC AE Paper Pattern 2018. Aspirants who are done with the applications must view entire GPSC AE Exam Syllabus 2018 to perform well in the examination. With the guidance of GPSC Assistant Engg Syllabus 2018, applicants can get the names of the subjects to be prepared for the test. Therefore collect whole ગુજરાત પીસીસી એઇ અભ્યાસક્રમ 2018 & Gujarat PSC AE Pattern 2019.
We know that actual GPSC AE Syllabus 2018 plays an important role in exam preparation. Updated Syllabus of GPSC Asst Engineer coves useful data regarding the written exam. Gujarat Public Service Commission Exam Syllabus 2018 makes individuals preparation easy and proper. Therefore aspirants who are going to attend exam should have an idea of ગુજરાત પબ્લિક સર્વિસ કમિશન સહાયક ઇજનેર અભ્યાસક્રમ 2018. By using Gujarat PSC Assistant Engineer Exam Syllabus 2018, aspirants can concentrate on important topics to secure maximum marks.
Brief Info – Gujarat PSC Asst Engineer Syllabus 2018
|Gujarat Assistant Engg Syllabus 2018|
|Name of the Organisation||Gujarat Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer|
|No. of Posts||765|
|GPSC AE Starting Date to fill applications||15th October 2018|
|Last Date to Apply for GPSC Asst Engineer Exam||30th October 2018|
|Release Date of Admit Card||Update Soon|
|Date of the Exam||27th January 2019|
|Tentative Date of Interview||June 2019|
|Selection Process||Written test, Interview|
|Job Category||Gujarat State Government Jobs|
GPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2018
Gujarat Public Service Commission accepts online applications for 765 AE posts. Willing contenders should verify eligibility conditions to know educational qualifications and age limit. Eligible candidates must send online applications for GPSC Assistant Engineer Posts. Application procedure completed individuals should pass through the rounds of a selection process to crack GPSC AE Jobs 2018.
Gujarat PSC AE Exam Pattern 2018
GPSC Assistant Engineer Test Pattern 2018 is tabulated here. Contenders can view written exam data from Gujarat PSC Asst Engineer Question Pattern 2018. Refer GPSC Assistant Engg Pattern 2018 to know weightage of subjects, marking scheme, exam structure, the difficulty of questions. Aspirants must check GPSC AE Exam Pattern 2018 to get the type of questions, topic names, total questions, marks and test period. Follow GPSC AE Syllabus 2018 and Gujarat PSC Assistant Engineer (Civil) Question Paper Pattern to score highest marks in the exam.
GPSC AE Paper Pattern 2018
|Sl. No||Type of questions||Part||Name of the Subject||Total No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||Multiple Choice Questions||A||General Intelligence||100||100 Marks||3 Hours|
- Written test contains multiple choice questions.
- Exam has 2 parts.
- Total no. of questions are 300.
- Each question carries one mark.
- Maximum marks are 300.
- Test period is 3 hours.
Gujarat Public Service Commission Syllabus 2018
Candidates must see GPSC Exam Syllabus 2018 to know what are the topics included in the written test. Find updated GPSC AE 2018 Syllabus and also Gujarat PSC AE Question Paper Pattern to get the best score in the exam.
જીપીએસસી એઇ અભ્યાસક્રમ 2018
- Construction and Project Management
- Environmental Studies
- Fluid Mechanics
- Reinforced Concrete Structures
- Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis
- Steel Structures
- Bridge Engineering
- Estimation, Costing, and Specifications
- Transportation Engineering
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering
- Hydraulic Structures
- PSC Structures
- Civil Engineering Materials and Construction
- Concrete Technology
- Environmental Engineering
gpsc.gujarat.gov.in Syllabus 2018 – General Ability
- Ratios & Proportions.
- Model auxiliaries, Usage of the can, may, could, should, etc.
- Verb and Tense, Gerund, Participles.
- Number Series.
- Articles, Pronouns, Adjectives, Prepositions, Conjunctions and Questiontag.
- History – India & Gujarat.
- Active and passive voice.
- General Mathematics.
- Common errors of usage etc.
- Indian Polity & Governance.
- Time & Work.
- Agreement between subject and verb
- Data Sufficiency
- Syllogisms etc.
- Data Interpretation etc,
- Gujarat – Important Events.
- Figural Series.
- Trains & Distances.
- Mental Ability.
- English Language.
- Geography – India & Gujarat.
- Use of some, many, any, few, a little, since and for.
- Gujarati Language Grammar.
- Blood Relations.
- General Knowledge.
- The degree of adjectives.
- Economy & Finance.
- Culture & Heritage, Literature, etc.
Gujarat PSC Asst Engineer Preparation Tips
GPSC Assistant Engineer Preparation Tricks 2018 are available here. Aspirants must follow GPSC AE Preparation Steps while preparing for the exam. With Gujarat Asst Engineer Preparation Tips, contenders can view best and esay ways of efficient test preparation.
- Get detailed GPSC AE Syllabus 2018 and Gujarat PSC Assistant Engineer Paper Pattern 2018.
- Candidates must view weightage of subjects.
- Give more preferance to high weightage concepts.
- Construct an effective preparation plan.
- Aspirants must start exam preparation as per the study plan.
- After completing written test preparation, revise the topics thoroughly.
- Practise GPSC Assistant Engineer Previous Question Papers.
જીપીએસસી સહાયક ઇજનેર અભ્યાસક્રમ પાઠ્યવિષય 2018
I hope that above mentioned GPSC AE Syllabus 2018 is beneficial for contenders. Applicants should bookmark our page www.rrbrecruitment.co.in to get latest updates of Sarkari Naukri of All India Govt Jobs, PSU jobs, Bank Jobs, Police jobs, railway jobs. See job notifications, previous papers, exam syllabus, admit cards etc.