The GMAT Section-Wise Syllabus 2020 in topics, sub-topics and GMAT Exam Pattern 2020 is provided below. You can refer the GMAT Exam Syllabus 2020 Topic Wise to prepare for the test. Also, do the GMAT Syllabus 2020 Pdf Download by saving this page. Moreover, read this passage thoroughly to know complete details related to Graduate Management Admission Test Syllabus 2020.
GMAT Syllabus 2020 for Quants, AWA, IR Sections | GMAT Quant Syllabus
Candidates who are looking for GMAT Exam Syllabus 2020 can get it here. Also, the students who are preparing for the GMAT 2020 Exam can refer the GMAT 2020 Syllabus Section-Wise. If the candidates can prepare for the GMAT 2020 Exam via online, then they can check important topics to study from Syllabus of GMAT 2020.
And, in case, students need to study for the GMAT 2020 Test in offline, then, they can download the GMAT Entrance Exam Syllabus 2020 by clicking on the below-provided GMAT Syllabus 2020 Pdf Download Link. By downloading the GMAT Section-Wise Syllabus, the students save it on their systems (computer, mobile phones) which makes it easy to access the GMAT Syllabus for MBA 2020.
Along with Graduate Management Admission Test Syllabus 2020, the student can also find GMAT Exam Pattern 2020. With the help of Syllabus for GMAT 2020, candidates can easily prepare for the exam. Check more details related to GMAT Paper Pattern 2020 from below para.
< GMAT Admit Card >
GMAT 2020 Exam Important Dates
|GMAT Section Wise Syllabus 2020|
|Conducting Authority Name||Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC)|
|Exam Name||Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)|
|Level of Exam||International|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|No. of Attempts allowed in a year||5 times|
|No. of Attempts allowed in a lifetime||8 times|
|Time gap between two GMAT Exams||16 days|
New GMAT Exam Pattern 2020 | GMAT Paper Pattern 2020
The GMAT 2020 Exam Pattern defines how the exam is conducted, the structure of questions paper and what is the marking scheme of GMAT 2020 Test. The students who wish to write GMAT 2020 Exam should check GMAT Exam Pattern 2020 to have an idea about exam paper.
The GMAC conducts GMAT 2020 Test to offer admissions in management programmes for qualified candidates. So, refer the GMAT Paper Pattern 2020. We are specifying the GMAT Test Pattern 2020 in a table form for the easy understanding purpose. Check the GMAT Exam Pattern/ Paper Pattern 2020 from below.
- Mode of Exam: The exam is conducted in online, i.e. it is a computer-based test.
- Exam Duration: The total time assigned to the exam without including breaks is 3 hours and 7 minutes.
GMAT Test Format 2020
|Section Name||Types of Questions||No. of Questions||Time (in Minutes)|
|Analytical Writing Assessment (AWA)||Analysis of Argument||One Topic||30|
|Integrated Reasoning (IR)||Multi-Source Reasoning
Note: Before beginning the exam, the candidate can choose the order of sections as per their convenience. The options available for sections order is as follows:
- (original order) Analytical Writing Assessment, Integrated Reasoning, Quantitative, Verbal.
- Quantitative, Verbal, Integrated Reasoning, Analytical Writing Assessment.
- Verbal, Quantitative, Integrated Reasoning, Analytical Writing Assessment.
GMAT Exam Syllabus 2020 Pdf | Syllabus of GMAT 2020
Now that you know the GMAT 2020 Paper Pattern, it is time to check Latest GMAT 2020 Syllabus. The student can refer the GMAT Section-Wise Syllabus 2020 from below. Also, the GMAT Syllabus 2020 pdf Download link is provided below.
There is not much gap left between GMAT exams. So, start preparing after verifying the Syllabus for GMAT 2020. Below you can find GMAT MBA Syllabus 2020/ GMAT Management Syllabus 2020.
GMAT Syllabus 2020 for Analytical Writing Assessment (AWA)
- In this section, an essay is given in which an argument is presented to the candidate, and he/ she needs to write an analysis of the argument.
- The aspirant has to analyze the argument by finding the reason behind the argument and write an answer by considering various viewpoints.
- Also, the candidate may support the answer with examples and explanation.
- The GMAC tests the following skills of a candidate in this section:
- Your writing skills and abilities,
- Logic and clarity in your argument,
- The relevance of your answer with respect to given topic.
- In this section, the score is provided on the scale of 0-6.
GMAT Exam Syllabus 2020 for Integrated Reasoning (IR)
- This section tests the candidate’s ability to evaluate and comprehend the data taken from several sources and provided in multiple formats. It includes questions from following four topics:
- Multi-Source Reasoning:
- Here, the candidates have to choose which data is enough to answer the question.
- Graphics Interpretation:
- For this questions, the candidate has to interpret graphical representations and choose one correct answer from provided options.
- Two-Part Analysis:
- In order to solve a to solve a problem with a two-part solution, the student has to select a single answer from each column.
- Table Analysis:
- In this, the questions are asked in a table format, and the candidates have to sort the table to check whether certain conditions are met or not. After gathering an answer, the aspirant has to pick a response from provided options such as yes/no, inferable/not inferable, true/false.
- Multi-Source Reasoning:
GMAT Quant Syllabus 2020
- Through this sections, the authority analyses your quantitative reasoning and data analysis skills.
- The questions include mostly mathematics from high school. And, there are derived from two topics:
- Data Sufficiency: Here, the students have to check what data is sufficient to answer a question.
- Problem Solving: The candidates have to calculate an answer to given question.
- For ease of candidates, we are providing few topics from GMAT Syllabus 2020.
- Permutation and Combination,
- Inequalities and Basic statistics,
- Arithmetic & Geometric Progression,
- Quadratic Equations,
- Algebraic expressions,
- Algebraic equations,
- Simple and Compound Interest,
- Number Systems and Number Theory,
- Multiples and factors,
- Time, Speed, and Distance,
- Cisterns, Pipes, and Work Time,
- Descriptive statistics,
- Ratio and Proportion,
- Powers and roots,
- Mixtures and Allegations,
- Profit and Loss.
- Lines and angles,
- Coordinate geometry,
- Rectangular solids and Cylinders,
Syllabus of GMAT 2020 for Verbal
- This section is included to test the candidate’s language skills and his/ her ability to comprehend written data. In short, it tests the grammatical skills, understanding skills and reasoning skills.
- The topics included in this section are as follows:
- Reading Comprehension:
- A passage and its related questions will be given. The candidate has to read this passage and answer these questions.
- Critical Reasoning:
- The candidate needs to go through the given argument to analyse it logically, read through the provided options thoroughly and decide which option would be the best possible answer.
- Sentence Correction: A part of a sentence is underlined, and various options are provided in a question. The candidates have to identify the error and choose the appropriate options.
- Reading Comprehension:
- The Syllabus of GMAT 2020 for Verbal is as follows:
- Rhetorical construction of Sentences,
- Sentence Correction,
- Reading unseen Passages,
- Critical Reasoning,
- Subject-Verb Agreement,
What is Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
The Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) is a conducting board for the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT). It is an International Entrance Exam. The students are allowed to take the test up to 5 times in a year. And, in a lifetime, the candidates can attempt for the test at 8 times.
The exam is conducted to let the students join in graduate management programs such as MBA, Master of Accountancy, Master of Finance and other programs. And, the students who are seeking to study abroad by getting admission in International Business Schools can attempt for this exam. Since a lot of candidates apply for this exam, start your preparation the moment you decided to write the test and by referring the GMAT Syllabus 2020 Section-Wise.
Now, bookmark this site to know updates related to State, National and University Wise Entrance Exam. Also, follow this site to check information regarding previous papers, syllabus, application form, exam date, answer key, slot booking, admit card, cut off, rank predictor, rank list, result, counseling and admission letter.