Refer GMAT 2020 registration procedure. Get the direct link to fill GMAT application form 2020. Check eligibility criteria to apply for GMAT MBA entrance exam. Know how to register for GMAT 2020 exam. See simple GMAT registration 2020 process. View GMAT exam dates 2020. GMAT registration payment modes and refer details on GMAT login 2020.
GMAT Registration 2020 | GMAT Application Form
GMAC GMAT is the international level entrance exam. Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) organizes the GMAT entrance exam. Through this Graduate Management Aptitude Test, candidates can get the admission seat for MBA course in Foreign countries universities/ institutions. Various institutions, universities and B-Schools of the world consider the GMAT score for providing the admissions. Hence, the candidates can get the seat for management courses like MBA, Master of Accountancy, etc. in the various universities/ institutions through the GMAT entrance exam. GMAT 2020 registration is opened throughout the entire year. Candidates can register anytime in the entire year for GMAT exam. There is no specific exam date for GMAT 2020. Candidates are required to choose the test dates, time and centres based on their availability. Applicants can write the exam 5 times in a year. The maximum number of attempts in the lifetime of the candidate is 8 times.
If the candidates could not satisfy with the result of GMAT exam, then they can retake the test after the 16 days of the previous examination. One should register themselves to write the examination. In this article, we are providing the total information on GMAT registration 2020 process. The GMAT application filling process includes six steps which are application form filling with personal information, profile details, verify the profile details, scheduling of examination, confirming the entrance exam details and GMAT application fee payment process. Go through the below sections, to check the complete step by step GMAT 2020 registration process. Also, refer the brief information on Graduate Management Aptitude Test. GMAT by GMAC registration will be available only n online mode. Candidates can pay the application fee through online or offline modes.
Brief Info on Graduate Management Aptitude Test 2020 Exam
|Name of the Managing Authority||Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC)|
|Examination Name||Graduate Management Aptitude Test|
|Name of the Category||Online Application|
|Level of the Entrance Exam||International|
- GMAT registration 2020 is available throughout the year.
- Candidates can schedule their exam based on their suitability.
- Aspirants can choose the exam dates on the basis of availability of test dates.
- Candidates can retake the test after 16 days of the previous one.
- Applicants have a chance to write the exam up to 5 times in a year.
- They can attempt the test 8 times in their lifetime.
GMAT Eligibility Criteria 2020
- Age Limit: The candidate’s minimum age should be 18 years to apply for GMAT 2020 exam.
- Qualification: Applicants should have the graduation degree in any discipline from any recognized university or board.
- Other institutions: Some institutions having their own eligibility criteria. Candidates must satisfy their eligibility to get the admission seat in the particular institution/ university.
GMAT by GMAC Registration Fees
Candidates can make the GMAT application fee through either online or offline modes. Applicants can be done the application fee payment through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking or Personal checks, Cashier’s check, Money orders, in favour of Pearson VUE-GMAT. Here, candidates can check the GMAT 2020 registration fee amount for every event.
|GMAT Fee Type||Events||Fee Amount|
|Exam Fee||GMAT Test Fee||US $ 250|
|Cancellation Refunded Fee||More than 7 days before the exam||US $ 80|
|Less than 7 days before the exam||0|
|24 hours before the exam||NA|
|Rescheduling Fee||By Phone (Surcharge)||US $ 10 Refund|
|Online (Surcharge)||No Refund|
|Less than 7 days before the exam||US $ 250|
|More than 7 days before the exam||US $ 50|
GMAT 2020 Registration Procedure | How to fill GMAT 2020 Application Form
Here, candidates can know the complete GMAT exam registration 2020 process.
Step 1: Create a Profile – Apply for GMAT 2020
- Candidates have to visit the official site mba.com to create an account for GMAT registration 2020.
- To register for GMAT 2020, applicants have to enter the
- Name of the Candidate
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
Candidates must be careful while entering the personal details to create an account. On successful account creation, no other modifications are allowed through the candidates. Only GMAT customer having permission to make the changes. In case name and date of birth are mismatched with the ID proof on the test day, then the candidates will not be allowed to write the exam as well as fee amount will not be refunded.
Step 2: Choose GMAT Examination Schedule
- After creation of an account, the candidates have to schedule their GMAT exam. Aspirants can set the exam schedule based on their preference.
- Same GMAT login profile can be used to reschedule or cancel the test or exam centre.
Step 3: GMAT 2020 Dates Selection
- Aspirants those registered for GMAT 2020 exam, they can choose the 3 examination centres to confirm the GMAT exam date 2020.
- By clicking on the preferred date button, it shows the availability and available session slot to select.
Step 4: Confirm Exam Details – Register for GMAC 2020
- After the selection of exam date and session, the further page displays the complete profile as well as the selected GMAT exam date and slot to be confirmed.
- Candidates should carefully check the entered information.
- If any corrections made, modify them in this page only.
- Then click on the “Next” button.
Step 5: GMAT Registration Fee
- Finally, applicants are required to make the payment of GMAT application fee to complete the GMAT 2020 registration process.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through online (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking) or offline (Personal checks, Cashier’s check, Money orders, in favour of Pearson VUE-GMAT).
- Applicants check the fee amount in the tabular form above to know the exam fees of GMAT 2020.
About Graduate Management Aptitude Test
Graduate Management Admission Council manages the GMAT entrance exam. Graduate Management Aptitude Test is the international level entrance exam. Through this GMAT exam, candidates can get the admission seat for MBA course in Foreign countries universities/ institutions. Some Indian Institutes also considers the GMAT score 2020 to provide the admission. Various institutions, universities and B-Schools of the world consider the GMAT score for offering the admissions. Therefore, the aspirants who seek the admissions for management courses like MBA, Master of Accountancy, etc. in the various universities/ institutions they must register for GMAT 2020 entrance exam. GMAT 2020 registration is opened throughout the entire year. Aspirants can appear the exam 5 times in a year. The candidates can follow the given GMAT exam registration procedure to complete it simply.
Here, we are providing the total information on GMAT 2020 registration for reference purpose. Hence, bookmark our site to check the more latest news on GMAT entrance examination. Stay tuned to RRB Recruitment site to view regular updates on all national level MBA entrance exams.
<< GMAT Application Form 2020 >>