Gauhati High Court LDA Admit Card 2018 is going released by the officials shortly. This article showcases every minute aspect concerning High Court of Gauhati LDA/ Typist/ Copyist Hall Ticket 2018. From the below quick link, you can download Gauhati High Court Admit Card 2018 via online mode. By reading the complete article, you can know the detailed info about elements of www.ghconline.gov.in Admit Card 2018 such as selection procedure, exam date, test pattern etc. Furthermore, You can head to the GHC Official Site to know further updates on Gauhati High Court Lower Division Assistant Call Letter 2018.
Summary – Gauhati High Court Admit Card 2018
|GHC LDA Exam Call Letter 2018|
|Name of the Recruitment Board||Gauhati High Court|
|Name of the Post||LDA/ Typist/ Copyist|
|No. of Available Vacancies||158 Jobs|
|Type of Job||State Govt Jobs|
|Location of Work||Guwahati, Assam|
|Mode of Aplication||Online|
|Filling up of Online Application Starting Date||16 November 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||27 November 2018|
|Mode of the Examination||Offline|
|Exam Date||Intimate soon|
|Hall Ticket Issue Date||Notify Later|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Viva voice, Merit List|
|Name of the Category||Hall Ticket|
Gauhati High Court LDA Admit Card 2018 Download
After successful submission of online application, Every exam taker will eagerly wait for the issuance of Gauhati High Court Lower Division Assistant Hall Ticket 2018. Keeping the enthusiasm of postulants in mind, the High Court of Gauhati team is planning to issue the GHC LDA Admit Card 2018 very soon. So, Candidates who are willing to take part in the written examination can get their Gauhati HC Typist/ Copyist Call Letter 2018. Moreover, Login with your Roll No and Date of Birth to access Gauhati High Court Admit Card 2018.
Gauhati High Court LDA Admit Card 2018 is a mandatory document that one should carry to the examination centre. At the time of online test, the invigilator will check the data on Gauhati HC LDA/ Typist/ Copyist Call Letter 2018 to confirm whether the data on identity proof matching or not. Moreover, www.ghconline.gov.in Admit Card 2018 is the only document that gives entry to the exam hall. After downloading your High Court of Gauhati Lower Division Assistant Hall Ticket 2018, check the details on it. If you find any mistakes, report to the higher authorities for corrections on the Gauhati HC Copyist Call Letter 2018.
High Court of Gauhati LDA/ Typist/ Copyist Selection Procedure 2018
As per the recent Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018 Notification, the selection of applicants will be done through the following rounds. Only the contenders who clear all these stages successfully will be hired to fill the 158 LDA/ Typist/ Copyist vacancies.
- Written Test,
- Viva voice,
- Merit List.
Gauhati High Court Lower Division Assistant Exam Pattern 2018
|S. No||Exam Type||Topic Names||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|1||Multiple Choice Questions||General Knowledge||30||2 Hours|
Details Available On High Court of Gauhati LDA Call Letter 2018
- Full Name of the Applicant.
- Name of the Conducting Board.
- Candidate’s Mother Name.
- Name of the Candidate’s Father.
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Hall Ticket/ Roll Number.
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre.
- Name of the Examination.
- Venue to the Exam Centre.
- Duration of the Online Test.
- Examination Centre Code
- Photograph of the Candidate.
- Space for Applicant’s Signature.
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Important Instructions for the Test.
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall.
- Signature of the Examination Councillor.
Documents Required To Carry With www.ghconline.gov.in Admit Card 2018
Along with the Gauhati High Court LDA Admit Card 2018, One should also produce any of the following government valid identity proof at the time of examination. No candidate will be allowed to take part in the written test without submitting the required documents like one valid photo id proof among the below mentioned in addition to the High Court of Gauhati Hall Ticket 2018 for LDA/ Typist/ Copyist.
- PAN Card
- Ration Card
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Account Pass Book
- Individual Voter ID
- Any Photo Id Proof signed by Gazetted Officer.
- Applicant’s Driving License.
- Employee Id of A Recognized Organization.
- Student Id of A Govt Recognized University/College.
Note: The data printed on both the govt id proof and the Gauhati High Court LDA Call Letter 2018 should be the same. Otherwise, You will be prohibited from appearing the online test.
|Gauhati High Court LDA/ Typist/ Copyist Exam Date 2018 – Notify Later.|
How to Download Gauhati High Court Typist Hall Ticket 2018 Online?
- Firstly, Aspirants should browse www.ghconline.gov.in for the GHC’ Official Website.
- Then, You will get the High Court of Gauhati Authorized Portal on the desktop.
- On that, Search for the Gauhati High Court LDA Admit Card 2018 Download link.
- Find and Choose to open the proper link for Gauhati High Court Call letter 2018 Download.
- Alternatively, One can also open the Download High Court of Gauhati LDA Admit Card 2018 quick link placed below directly.
- After that, You will see the www.ghconline.gov.in Admit Card 2018 Download – Applicant Login Window appeared in a new tab on the computer screen.
- On that, One has to furnish below credentials and click on the submit/ login button.
- User ID or Roll/ Registration Number.
- Password/ Date of Birth (DD-MM-YYYY).
- On successful submission, Your Gauhati High Court Admit Card 2018 displays on the desktop.
- Therefore, Check the data on the High Court of Gauhati LDA/ Typist/ Copyist Hall Ticket 2018 carefully.
- Later, Download Gauhati High Court Typist Exam Call Letter 2018 by using the print button.
- At last, take a printed copy of GHC Copyist Hall Ticket 2018 and keep it safe till the end for future reference purpose.
Hope, you all have downloaded your High Court of Gauhati LDA Admit Card 2018 from the above direct link easily. Meanwhile, Do subscribe to our www.rrbrecruitment.co.in by hitting the below red bell icon and follow us frequently for the latest updates on Sarkari Naukri 2018-19.