FYJC Online Admission 2020 Mumbai will be started in the month of May. Candidates can check complete FYJC Admission 2020 Mumbai Schedule. Refer 11th Admission Pune Procedure in the following sections. Continue reading this article to know important details on FYJC Admission 2020 such as Admission instructions for General Students & Non-State Board students and so on.
FYGC Online Admission 2020
Are you completed the Class 10 and planning to take Admission in First Year Junior Colleges (FYJC) in Maharashtra? If you say yes, then you are on the right platform to collect some important information. The FYJC Online Admission Process has begun in the month of May 2020. It will be started a couple of weeks earlier than usual.
The interested candidates have to fill out and submit the Application form to take FYJC Admission Pune 2020. For that, the students need to go to the official portal and submit the FYJC Registration Forms (Part & part II). One important point is that the students are recommended to submit the FYJC Online Admission Form for 11th std after the SSC results declared. Go through the below sections to check the complete information on FYJC Admissions such as the process, general instructions, important dates and so on.
FYJC Admission 2020-21 Schedule
|FYJC Admission Registration part I Starting Date||May 2020|
|FYJC Online Admission 2020 Pune Registration Part II Last Date||May 2020|
|Commencement of FYJC Part II Registration Procedure||June 2020|
|FYJC Part II Registrations Ending Date 2020||June 2020|
|FYJC First Merit List for bifocal courses Release Date||June 2020|
|Confirmation of FYJC Mumbai Online Admission and Payment of fees||June 2020|
|Vacant Seats Announcement||June 2020|
|Exercising options for 2nd round (bifocal courses)||June 2020|
|FYJC Second Round Seat Allotment||June 2020|
|Maharashtra FYJC Second Round Admission 2020 Closing Date||June 2020|
|FYJC Online option entry for Arts, Commerce & Science courses||June 2020|
|The release of FYJC General Merit List 2020||June 2020|
|The release Date of FYJC First Merit List for Arts, Commerce & Science Courses||July 2020|
|FYJC Admissions closing Date based on first merit list||July 2020|
|Mumbai 11th Admission 2020 2nd Merit List Publish date for Arts, Commerce and Science courses||July 2020|
Mumbai 11th Online Admission 2020 Process
Usually, many of the candidates plan to join Diploma courses after 10th class. Some of the others candidates choose commerce or science as their education field. Before following the FYJC Online admission process, it is important to have a precise idea of what FYJC is about. According to the above-mentioned details, FYJC holds for First-Year Junior Colleges (FYJC), which is considered as Class 11. FYJC is a word that is mostly used in Maharashtra. If the candidates want to go for the studies of 11th class, then they must apply the FYJC 11th Online Admission 2020-21.
FYJC Online Admission Mumbai 2020-21
Students have to use their user ID/ login ID and password to apply on the FYJC Online Admission Portal 2020-21. They need to fill ‘Form 1’ where they have to submit the personal and basic details and ‘Form 2’ which gives the course choices, merit details, college preferences and choice of subjects in various streams. These FYJC Admission Forms are available only after the declaration of Secondary School Certificate (SSC) board exam results.
Mumbai FYJC Admission 2020 – Overview
|Name of the Authority||School Education and Sports Department|
|Name of the Course||First year Junior Colleges|
|FYJC Online Admission For||11th Standard|
|Admission in FYJC For||Science, Commerce and Arts|
|Name of the Category||Admission|
Online Admission for FYJC – Complete Procedure
Here, the candidates can check the phase-wise FYJC Admission Process 2020-21.
Phase 1 – FYJC Admission 2020 Application Form
- At first, the students need to purchase a booklet from school.
- Read the instructions carefully which printed on it.
- Find Login Id and Password from the purchased booklet.
- Candidates have to go to the official portal of FYJC at www.pune.11thadmission.net
- By using the ‘Login ID’ and ‘Password’ given in the booklet, the students need to login their account.
- Candidates can Change the password but keep in mind.
- Add security questions.
- Follow the screen instructions and proceed with step by step online application filling procedure.
- Confirm your FYJC Application Form 2020-21.
- Candidates with any grievance/ correction in data, Get the FYJC Online Admission form and documents approved from school.
- Candidates other than OC/ Open Category Candidates claiming any reservation, get the Admission form and documents approved from school.
Phase 2 – FYJC Admission Part 2 Form: Option Form
Part 2 is Option form, Where, the candidates have to list out your college preferences. The students have to be filled FYJC Registration Option Form after the 10th Class Results Declared. Part 2 of the Admission Form will be available only after having “Approved” in My Status.
Phase 3 – FYJC 2020 Admission Process
- After publishing of FYJC Admission 2020 Result, the first merit list published on the official site.
- If you are allocated to a college, then secure your Admission in FYJC in specified college.
- The students will get betterment chance only once in any one of the successive rounds and remain in the FYJC 2020 Online Admission process.
- If you are not allocated in any college in the FYJC Online Admission 2020 1st merit list, then wait for next round.
- If you are allocated a college but do not the secure 11th Admission, the students will be out of Admission Process for the next round.
- The FYJC Admissions Mumbai 2nd merit list published on the official web portal.
- If they are allocated better college in betterment round then cancel their FYJC Maharashtra Admission from the previous college and take in another college.
Documents Required for FYJC Admission Procedure 2020-21
- 3 window envelopes with postal stamps ( Rs.30/-) affixed on it.
- Qualifying Exams Mark Sheet of the School Leaving Certificate.
- Duly filled FYJC Online Admission Form 2020 Mumbai.
- Proof of local address for correspondence.
- 1 recent stamp size Photograph.
FYJC Mumbai 11th Standard General Admission Rules and Regulations:
- If you are willing to join First Year Junior Colleges 11th, primarily check the number of streams available.
- As per the FYJC 2020 Admission rules, the students have a chance to select only one stream from available streams.
- Even though many colleges offer FYJC 11th Standard Admission 2020 in different streams, but some colleges reserve seats exclusively for students who score good rank and marks from the FYJC Merit List.
- After filling the FYJC Mumbai Admission seats remaining were reserved for bright students, seats under various reserved quotas are filled.
- While choosing the colleges, numerous options will be available to the candidates.
- However, students have a chance to choose only 10 colleges. So, think properly before take the college preference.
- If you change the stream, then that seat will be allocated to another student.
- If you want to change the stream, then they can do modification during the FYJC 2020 Admission rounds.
FYJC Class XI Admission Instructions for Non-State Board Students:
- The Students belonging to non-state boards such as NIOS, ICSE, CBSE and IB who wish to take FYJC Online Admission to SBJC can start filling up ‘Part A’ Registration form of the First Year Junior College (FYJC) application forms.
- NIOS candidates will have to fill up the SSC marks as shown on their mark sheet.
- The non-state board students have to fill up their ‘best five’ scores in the 11th Admission forms Pune.
- Students should note that those who have received the remark ‘subject yet to be declared’ on their mark sheet not eligible to fill the Application form of FYJC Admission 2020-21.
- The subject group for ICSE candidates will be considered for the 11th Admission to FYJC.
- For the International Board (IB) candidates, marks secured in all the subjects need to be calculated & converted out of 500.
- International Board students will not be eligible for ‘best of five’ formula.
[ Check All, Sarkari Naukri Exam Results 2020 ]
About School Education and Sports Department
School Education Department, Government of Maharashtra is responsible for the administration of elementary, secondary and higher secondary education in the state. The SEED is one of the largest in terms of the number of stakeholders. The department manages more than 20 million students and more than 6 lakh teachers being a part of school education ecosystem in Maharashtra state.
The following broad functions revolve around the School Education & Sports Department:
- Promotion & Administration of Elementary and Secondary Education in the Maharashtra state.
- Conducting Board and Scholarship Examinations.
- Curriculum design and textbook publication.
- Design & implement policies that improve Quality of Education in the Maha state.
- Implementation of provisions of Right to Education Act.
- Implementation of central schemes like Mid-day meal, scholarships, etc.
- Conceptualize & implement Teacher Training programs.
- Developing practices and policies that would encourage as well as facilitate sporting activities across the Maharashtra state.
- Provision of FYJC Admissions via an online mechanism.
The Department (SEED) has 8 different directorates looking after specific functions relating to School Education and it has an independent body in terms of MPSP for SarvShikshaAbhiyaan provisions implementation.
|Name of Region||Official Website|
We hope the information updated in the above sections regarding FYJC Online Admission 2020-21 Mumbai will help for the students who want to take Admission in 11th Class. Hence, keep visiting our page to check more latest info about FYJC Admission Mumbai 2020. Moreover, bookmark this rrbrecruitment.co.in to All-State & Central Govt Jobs 2020.