Download ESIC IMO Syllabus Pdf here. Candidates can refer to ESIC Delhi IMO Syllabus 2018 and ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Exam Pattern 2018. Aspirants must find ESIC Insurance MO Grade II Syllabus 2018, Preparation Tips. Get updated ESIC Insurance Medical Officer (Grade-II) Syllabus 2018 and study material. Applicants can also view Syllabus For ESIC IMO along with questions weightage. Moreover, follow www.esic.nic.in Syllabus 2018 to get good marks in the exam.
ESIC IMO Syllabus 2018-19
Are you applicant of ESIC Delhi IMO Recruitment 2018? If you say yes, then you must read this page. Here we are offering detailed ESIC Insurance MO Exam Syllabus 2018. Individuals can find entire data about ESIC Delhi Insurance Medical Officer Grade 2 Syllabus 2018, ESIC IMO Pattern from the below sections. Also, download ESIC IMO Grade II Syllabus Pdf for free of cost. With the guidance of complete Syllabus Of ESIC Delhi IMO, postulants can collect details which are useful during preparation. So ESIC IMO Exam Syllabus 2018 plays a prominent role in the applicant’s exam preparation.
Every candidate needs to have basic knowledge of ESIC IMO Syllabus 2018 before going for the exam. Why because without knowing exact ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Syllabus 2018, you may not score good marks in the exam. Therefore see entire Syllabus For ESIC IMO Grade II and prepare well for the written test. Contenders are suggested to begin preparation immediately after gathering whole updated Employee’s State Insurance Corporation Exam Syllabus 2018. Hence find ESIC Written Test Syllabus & Pattern to perform well in the exam.
Summary – ESIC Delhi Insurance Medical Officer Syllabus 2018
|ESIC IMO Grade II Exam Syllabus 2018|
|Name of the Authority||Employee’s State Insurance Corporation|
|Job Role||Insurance Medical Officer (Grade-II)|
|No. of Vacancies||771|
|Initial Date to Apply||12th October 2018|
|Final Date to Apply||10th November 2018|
|Hall Ticket Issue Date||Released|
|Exam Date||26th December 2018|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Interview|
|Category Name||Exam Syllabus|
|Job Type||State Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Syllabus 2018
ESIC Delhi Organisation invites online applications from intended candidates. ESIC IMO Grade II Recruitment 2018 is to fill 771 vacancies of Insurance Medical Officer posts. Candidates are advised to follow ESIC Insurance MO Notification to verify eligibility conditions. Eligible aspirants must submit online applications for ESIC Delhi IMO Jobs 2018 till the last date. Applicants who will get shortlist in the selection process can crack govt jobs easily.
www.esic.nic.in IMO Exam Pattern 2018
ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Grade II Question Pattern 2018 details are given here. Aspirants must find written exam data from ESIC Delhi IMO Paper Pattern 2018. Candidates can get an idea on topic names, sections, total questions and marks by using ESIC IMO Exam Pattern 2018. So applicants are requested to go through updated ESIC Insurance MO Question Paper Pattern 2018 & ESIC Delhi IMO Grade II Exam Syllabus to perform well in the test. Detailed ESIC IMO Grade II Test Pattern 2018 gives questions marking scheme, weightage and test structure.
ESIC IMO Grade II Paper Pattern 2018
|S.No.||Section Name||Topic Names||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
|1.||Section I: General Medicine &
|2.||Section II: Surgery, Gynaecology &
Obstetrics & Preventive &
|Gynaecology & Obstetrics||33||33|
|Preventive & Social Medicine||33||33|
- The written exam has objective type multiple choice questions.
- Test is an online computer based test.
- Total questions in the exam are 200.
- Total marks are 200.
Employee’s State Insurance Corporation Syllabus 2018
Sectionwise Syllabus For ESIC IMO Grade II gives subjects and subtopics included in the written test. Aspirants can follow ESIC IMO Syllabus 2018 & Test Pattern to get highest marks in the written examination.
ESIC Delhi Syllabus 2018 – General Medicine
- Emphasis on medical procedures
- Pathophysiological basis of diseases
- Diseases of the skin (Dermatology)
- Emergency Medicine
- Critical Care Medicine
- Infections/Communicable Diseases
- Musculoskelatal System
- Metabolic disorders
- Vitamin deficiency diseases
- Vaccines preventable diseases and Non-vaccines preventable diseases
- Tropical Medicine
- Common Poisoning
- Respiratory diseases
Syllabus Of ESIC IMO Grade II – Paediatrics
- Accidents and poisonings in children
- Normal developmental milestones
- Basic newborn care
- Common childhood emergencies
- National programmes related to child health
- Birth defects and counselling including autism
- Recognizing children with special needs and management
- Immunization in children
ESIC Delhi IMO Exam Syllabus 2018 – Surgery
- Otorhinolaryngology E.N.T.
- Fluid and electrolyte management in surgery
- Neuro Surgery
- Diagnosis and management of common surgical ailments
- Thoracic surgery
- Wound healing
- Pre-operative and post-operative care of surgical patients
- Orthopaedic surgery
- General Surgery
- Urological Surgery
- Medicolegal and ethical issues of surgery
www.esic.nic.in Insurance Medical Officer Syllabus 2018 – Gynaecology & Obstetrics
- Ante-natal conditions
- Intra-natal conditions
- Management of normal labours or complicated labour
- Post-natal conditions
- Questions on displacement of the uterus
- Questions on applied anatomy
- Normal delivery and safe delivery practices
- Intra-Uterine growth retardation
- High-risk pregnancy and management
- Questions on infections in genital tract
- Medicolegal examination in obgy and Gynae including Rape.
- Questions on neoplasma in the genital tract
- Medical Termination of Pregnancy
- U.D. and oral pills
- Conventional contraceptives
ESIC IMO 2018 Exam Syllabus – Preventive & Social Medicine
- Genetics and Health
- Environmental Health
- Maternal and Child Health
- Health Administration and Planning
- Medical Sociology and Health Education
- Concept of Health, Disease and Preventive Medicine
- Demography and Health Statistics
- Social and Community Medicine
- Knowledge of maternal and child wellness
- Ability to recognize, investigate, report
- Nutrition and Health
Preparation Tips For ESIC Delhi IMO Exam
ESIC Delhi Insurance Medical Officer Preparation Tips gives the best time management. By using ESIC IMO Grade 2 preparation Steps, intenders can know the easy ways for effective preparation. Therefore, applicants must follow ESIC IMO Preparation tricks while test preparation for better results.
- ESIC IMO Syllabus 2018 & ESIC IMO Grade II Test Pattern 2018.
- Construct an efficient preparation scheme, by giving importance to the subjects.
- Follow the plan and prepare for the exam.
- After completion of preparation, revise the topics thoroughly.
- Practise ESIC IMO Old Question Papers carefully.
ESIC IMO (Grade II) Syllabus 2018
Above mentioned detailed ESIC IMO Syllabus 2018 is useful for contenders. Aspirants must click on the bell icon @ www.rrbrecruitment.co.in to get notifications about All India Govt jobs, PSU Jobs, Railway Jobs, Bank Jobs, SSC Jobs, Teacher Jobs, Police Jobs etc.