ESAF Exam Syllabus 2018 is provided here. Contenders can see detailed Evangelical Social Action Form Board Syllabus 2018 and also ESAF Bank Exam Pattern. See Syllabus for ESAF along with ESAF Bank Preparation tips to score the good marks in the exam. Contenders can download ESAF Bank Sales Officer Syllabus pdf and ESAF Bank Paper Pattern. Get ESAF Bank Syllabus & Study Material. Know exam dates, a study plan for ESAF Bank for preparation. Also, view www.esafbank.com to check more details of ESAF Bank Asst Branch Heads Syllabus 2018.
ESAF Bank Credit Officer Exam Syllabus 2018
Are you preparing for Bank Jobs? If you say yes, then candidates can go to this page. ESAF Bank Assistant Branch Manager Syllabus provides complete details about the written test. So contenders should refer ESAF Bank Syllabus 2018 & ESAF Credit Officer Paper Pattern 2018. Individuals can also find a direct link to download ESAF Relationship Officer Syllabus pdf. By using ESAF Small Finance Bank Syllabus candidates can prepare well for the written exam.
Aspirants need to work hard and prepare for the examination. Because there will be huge competition for bank jobs. To withstand competition and secure qualify marks in the written exam, individuals must see the latest ESAF Bank Exam Syllabus & ESAF Previous Papers.
Overview of EASF Bank Sales Officer Syllabus 2018
|ESAF Syllabus 2018 & Paper Pattern|
|Organisation name||ESAF Small Finance Bank|
|Post Name||Sales Officer, Credit Officer, Branch Heads and others|
|Number of Vacancies||3000 Posts|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Starting Date for applications||01st May 2018|
|Application submission Closing date||21st May 2018|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Group Discussion, Interview|
|Exam Date||Update soon|
|Admit card available date||Notify Later|
|Work Location||Thrissur, Kerala|
|Mode of the exam||Online|
ESAF Bank Branch Heads Syllabus 2018
ESAF Bank releases a notification for filling 3000 vacancies of Brach Heads, Asst Branch Heads, sales officer, relationship officer, credit officer Posts. Interested candidates must check eligibility conditions, applications fee, vacancies of ESAF Bank Recruitment 2018. Eligible contenders should qualify in all the rounds of the selection process to crack job. Hence aspirants can get ESAF Bank Syllabus 2018 and also ESAF Assistant Branch Heads Test Pattern. Check ESAF Exam Syllabus for Relationship Officer (RO) for better preparation.
www.esafbank.com Test Pattern 2018
ESAF Test Pattern 2018 is mentioned here. Given ESAF Paper Pattern provides complete information on the written exam question paper. Applicants can collect details like type of the question paper, subject names, total marks, exam duration from ESAF Sales officer (SO) Exam Pattern 2018. Follow ESAF Sales Officer Syllabus 2018 along with ESAF Question Pattern 2018 to crack the exam easily. Aspirants can see weightage of question paper, the difficulty level of questions, scheme of the exam, test structure with the help of ESAF Relationship Officer Pattern.
ESAF Bank Exam Pattern 2018
|S. No||Subject Names||Total Marks||Exam Period|
|1||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||75 Marks||1 Hour|
|2||Data Analysis & Interpretation|
- There are 4 sections in the written test.
- The questions in the exam are objective or multiple choice questions.
- Maximum marks in the test are 75.
- Total exam duration is 60 minutes.
Download ESAF Small Finance Bank Syllabus 2018 pdf
Aspirants must see ESAF Bank 2018 Syllabus 2018 and ESAF Sales Officer Pattern before going to attend the written exam. Detailed ESAF Bank Credit Officer Exam Syllabus and subjects are provided here.
www.esafbank.com Syllabus 2018 – Computer Awareness
- Number System
- Computer Definition
- parts of Computer
- Basic Internet Knowledge and Protocol
- Computer Abbreviation
- Basic Organization of Computer system
- History of Modern Computer
- Software usage and names (MS Office, MS Excel)
- Difference between Hardware and Software
- Basic Software & Hardware and their Functionalities
- Types of Computer
- Basics of Hardware and software
- Computer Shortcuts / Computer Abbreviation
- Difference between Input and Output Device
- Examples of Computer Devices
- Basic Functionalities of MS-Office
- Networking and communication
- Database Basics
- Computer Shortcuts Key
- Computer abbreviation
- Basic Computer Fundamentals
- History and Future of Computers
- Input /Output Devices
- Shortcut Keyset
- Operating System basics
- Memory and storage device
- Basic Knowledge of Internet Use
ESAF Bank Syllabus 2018 – Banking Awareness
- Depositor Education and Awareness Fund (DEAF) Scheme
- Commercial Banking
- Banking Terms
- Banking Ombudsman
- Recent Amendments in Banking Ombudsman Scheme
- Sovereign Gold Bonds Scheme
- Cash Management
- International financial organization
- Basic Financial and Banking Terms – Download PDF
- The line of Credit Guidelines by IDEAS
- Institutional Financing
- Banking Terms for IBPS, SBI, RRB and RBI Exams
- Other Banking & Financial Organisations
- Sustainable Structuring of Stressed Assets (S4A Scheme)
- Gold Monetisation Scheme: Objectives & Benefits
- Investment and Exchange
- Reserve bank of India
- Banking Concepts
- E-banking & Payment BanksImportant Acts related to Banking and Finance in India
- Public and Private Sector Banks
- International Banking
- Capital Market & Money Market
- Lead Bank Scheme: All You Need to Know
- 10 Important Banking Terms To Remember
- List of Important Abbreviations For SBI PO
- List of Currency Terms With Explanation
- Banking Terms in Easy Language PDF
- Important Full Forms and Abbreviations For Banking Exams
- Tricks to Learn Taglines of Banks
General English ESAF bank Exam Syllabus 2018
- Sentence correction
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Error Correction.
- Cloze Test.
- Unseen Passages.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Antonyms etc.
ESAF Sales Officer Exam Syllabus 2018 – General Awareness
- General Science: India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Socioeconomic, Political and Cultural History of Modern India with special emphasis on Indian National Movement.
- Geography of India.
- International Relations and Events.
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- Social and Economic Geography, Physical and Demography.
- Socioeconomic, Political and Cultural History of your state with particular emphasis on India Statehood Policies, Physical, Social and Economic
- Economic and Social Development of India.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts, and Literature.
- Movement and formation of your state.
- Current Affairs – Regional, National, and International.
- Environmental issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
Syllabus for ESAF bank 2018 – Reasoning
- problem solving
- decision making
- space visualization
- arithmetical number series
- visual memory
- arithmetical reasoning
- figure classification
ESAF Bank Repreparation Tips
Aspirants can check ESAF Preparation tips. Preparation tips are useful or the applicants to crack the job easily. So contenders must follow ESAF Bank Preparation tricks during preparation. Candidates need to prepare for the exam, to get the expected marks in the written test.
- Know ESAF Bank Syllabus 2018 & Paper Pattern.
- Analyse weightage of the subjects in the question paper.
- As per the weightage, prepare the best timetable.
- Follow The timetable while preparing for the exam.
- Make study notes during preparation.
- Revise all the subjects & utilize study notes during revision.
ESAF Bank Written Test Syllabus 2018
The data provided here about ESAF Bank Syllabus 2018 is useful for applicants to score expected marks n the written exam. Bookmark our site www.rrbrecruitment.co.in to get latest updates on Sarkari Naukri. View Job notifications, Admit cards, Previous Papers, exam syllabus etc.