ईस्टर्न रेलवे ने अप्रेंटिस के 2,907 पदों के लिए 10वीं पास करें आवेदन!!!! Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Notification is notified by Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) Eastern Railway, Kolkata to fill 2907 Act Apprentices Vacancy. RRC, Eastern Railway has invited the RRC ER Apprentice Recruitment 2018 application forms for the engagement/training as ACT Apprentices for different Workshops and Divisions of Eastern Railway, for the year 2018-19. So, Railway Job seekers can apply for RRC ER Act Apprentices Vacancy 2018 on or before 14/11/2018. Further details of RRC ER Recruitment 2018 Notification like Age Limit, Qualification, Selection Process, Salary How to Apply, etc are provided below.
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 for Act Apprentices
|RRC ER Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Notification Details|
|Conducting Authority Name||Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) Eastern Railway, Kolkata|
|Name of the Posts||Act Apprentices|
|Total No. of Vacant Posts||2907 Vacancies|
|Job Type||Govt Jobs|
|RRC ER Online Application Form 2018 Application Form Window Opens on||15th October 2018|
|Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment Online Form 2018 Submission Form Last Date||14th November 2018|
|Job Location||All India|
RRC ER Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Notification
Indian Railway, Eastern zone has released RRC Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 notification to recruit the young, talented & eligible candidates for 2907 Act Apprentice Vacancies. Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) Eastern Railway, Kolkata have invited online applications from eligible Indian Nationals for the admission to Act Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules, 1992. The RRC Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Online application window has opened on October 15, 2018. The last date to apply for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 for ACT Apprentices 2018-19 is 14th November 2018, till 5 pm.
These opportunities are very crucial for the students who are eagerly waiting for the ITI Jobs in Railway as 2907 posts for the different Workshops and Divisions have been declared by Eastern Railway for the year 2018-19. Aspirants who possess 10th pass having ITI Certificate can utilize this golden chance to get an RRC ER Apprentice Jobs and become a part of Indian Railways. As per official Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification for Act Apprentices, applicants need to fall in the age bracket of 15 to 24 years of age. Scroll down the page to get the full details of Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Notification.
2907 ACT Apprentices Vacancies in Indian Railways
|Name of the posts||No. of Vacancies|
|Act Apprentices||2907 Posts|
Division/ Workshop wise RRC ER Apprentice Vacancy details
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
In order to apply for RRC ER Apprentice Jobs 2018, candidates have to possess the following eligibility conditions like Age Criteria, Qualification, etc.
Eastern Railway Jobs 2018 – Age Limit
- Minimum: 15 Years.
- Maximum: 24 Years.
As per official RRC Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 Notification, upper age relaxation is applicable to the reserved candidates.
RRC Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018 – Educational Qualification
- Matriculation from a recognized board to apply for Eastern Railway Apprentice Jobs.
- He/she should possess ITI Pass Certificate in the relevant trade or equivalent or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT/SCVT.
RRC Eastern Railway Act Apprentices Notification 2018 – Details
Get the further details of Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Notification like Application Fee, Selection Process, Salary, Important Dates, Links, etc.
RRC ER Vacancy 2018 – Application Fee
- For Gen/OBC candidate: 100/-.
- For SC/ST/PWD/Women candidate: No Fee.
Eastern Railway Jobs 2018 – Selection Process
- On the basis of the Merit List.
RRC ER Apprentice Posts – Salary Offered
- Selected candidates for RRC ER Vacancy 2018 will get an attractive pay scale as per the norms of the organization.
How to Apply for RRC ER Recruitment 2018 of Act Apprentices
The RRC Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 Apply Online Link will be active from 15/10/2018 to 14/11/2018 @ www.er.indianrailways.gov.in. Get the step by step procedure to fill RRC ER Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Application Form here.
Steps to fill RRC ER Online Application Form 2018
- Log on to the official portal i.e, www.er.indianrailways.gov.in
- The homepage of the official portal will display on the screen.
- On the homescreen, click on the link “RRC Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 for Act Apprentices Posts“.
- Read the full details mentioned in the official RRC ER Recruitment 2018 Notification Pdf.
- Ensure the eligibility criteria for Eastern Railway Apprentice Vacancy.
- If eligible, then click on “Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Apply Online” tab.
- Fill the RRC ER Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Application Form with all the required & mandatory details.
- Pay the application fee. Upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Recheck all the details once before submitting the RRC ER Act Apprentice Application Form 2018.
- Finally, keep the hard copy of RRC Eastern Railway Apprentice Application form 2018 for future reference.
Eastern Railway Apprentice Notification 2018 – Important Dates
|Starting Date to RRC ER Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Apply Online||15-10-2018|
|Last Date to Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Apply Online||14-11-2018|
Download RRC ER Apprentice Notification 2018
We have shared the full details of Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 Notification for the reference purpose only. In case, if you have any queries, refer the official RRC Eastern Railway Apprentice Notification Pdf through the direct link provided below.
Keep in touch with our page Naukri Samachar for more job updates.