DMRC SC TO Syllabus 2018 uploaded here. The Board Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited released notification to recruit the aspirants on contract or regular basis. So interested candidates can check DMRC Station Controller Syllabus along with Exam pattern for preparation. Download DMRC Train Operator Syllabus PDF on this page. Know DMRC SC/TO Syllabus to prepare proper study plan. DMRC Station Controller helps the candidates to crack the DMRC SC/TO Examination. Intenders can also refer the Official website @ www.delhimetrorail.com to get DMRC Syllabus for Station Controller and Train Operator 2018.
Download DMRC Syllabus 2018 for SC/TO
Are you get tired of searching various sites for DMRC SC/TO Syllabus 2018??? Then you can relax now because we have updated the latest Syllabus of DMRC Station Controller in PDF format on our site. Entrants should be familiar with subject wise DMRC Station Controller Syllabus 2018, then only they can understand what are the topics tough on them. Therefore it is important for the candidates to begin their preparation immediately after they Download DMRC Station Controller Train Operator Syllabus. If intenders check Delhi Metro Sc/TO Exam Syllabus then they can know their caliber about Examination. Most of the applicants have fear of written test. But need not worry as if you know DMRC Syllabus PDF of SC/TO and Exam Pattern you can prepare well.
Delhi Metro going to recruit the aspirants for Station Master and Train Operator Posts. So, interested candidates can apply for DMRC SC/TO recruitment immediately after the release of notification. Candidates should apply for DMRC jobs before the last date of application, or else application links get deactivated. The Officials of DMRC decide to conduct Written Examination and Personal Interview for the contestants who are interested in DMRC SC/TO jobs. Hence to clear the written test, DMRC Exam Syllabus for Station Controller Train Operator PDF is necessary for the aspirants. The Board conducts the written test in two phases those are Paper-1 and Paper-2. The individuals who clear both the papers are eligible for Personal Interview.
DMRC SC TO Syllabus PDF 2018 – Complete Details
|Exam Conducting Body||Delhi Metro Rail Corporation|
|Post Name||Station Controller, Train Operator|
|Examination Name||DMRC SC/TO Examination|
|Number of Vacancies||1984.|
|Notification Released Date||27.01.2018.|
|Starting Date of Online Application||27.01.2018.|
|Ending Date of Online Application||26.02.2018.|
|DMRC SC/ TO 2018 Exam Date||09th to 20th April 2018.|
|Admit Card Date||26th March 2018.|
|Job Category||Metro Jobs.|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Personal Interview.|
DMRC Station Controller/ Train Operator Exam Pattern 2018
Candidates can check DMRC SC/TO Exam Pattern in tabulated form. This gives a clear idea about marking scheme and structure of the exam. Through this DMRC SC/TO test pattern intenders can know what are the subjects included in the exam, paper type, number of Questions, marks, and Duration. Along with DMRC test structure candidates should also have an idea about DMRC SC TO Syllabus. If individuals know all these details then they can prepare a proper timetable. If they work accordingly then they can easily qualify the written test.
DMRC SC/TO Paper-1 Exam Pattern
|S.No||Paper Type||Section||Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||Objective||Technical||Physics||120 Questions||120 Marks||90 Minutes|
DMRC SC/TO Paper-2 Exam Pattern
|S.No||Paper Type||Subject||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||objective||English||60Questions||60 Marks||45 Minutes|
www.delhimetrorail.com SC/TO Syllabus
In the below section we mentioned the detailed subject wise Delhi Metro Syllabus of Station Controller and Train Operator. Note down all the topics in every subject so that postulates can know the topics which are inflexible to them. Hence contestants can spend much time on that topics to get perfection. This DMRC Syllabus PDF also helps the contestants in preparation for the study plan.
DMRC SC TO Syllabus PDF 2018 – Paper-1
DMRC station controller Syllabus – Mathematics
- Relations and Functions
- Mathematical Induction
- Complex numbers
- Linear and Quadratic Equations.
- Sequences and Series.
- Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates.
- Straight lines and Family.
- Conic Sections.
- Permutations and Combinations.
- Binomial Theorem.
- Exponential and Logarithmic Series.
- Mathematical Logic.
- Three Dimensional Geometry.
- Vectors, Stocks.
- Shares and Debentures.
- Average and Partition Values.
- Index numbers.
- Matrices and Determinants.
- Boolean Algebra.
- Limits and Continuity.
- Application of Derivatives.
- Definite and Indefinite Integrals.
- Differential Equations.
- Elementary Statics and Dynamics.
- Bill of Exchange.
- Linear Programming.
- Application of Calculus in Commerce and Economics.
DMRC SC TO Syllabus – Physics
- Physical World and Measurement.
- Laws of Motion.
- Energy and Powe.
- Current electricity.
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism.
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current.
- Electromagnetics Waves.
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations.
- Atomic Nucleus.
- Solids and Semiconductor Devices.
- Principles of Communication.
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body.
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids.
- Heat and Thermodynamics.
SC/TO Syllabus of DMRC – Chemistry
- Basic Mathematical Concepts: Differential equations, vectors, and matrices.
- Atomic Structure: Fundamental particles. Bohr’s theory of hydrogen atom; Wave-particle duality; Uncertainty principles; Schrodinger’s wave equation; Quantum numbers, shapes of orbitals; Hund’s rule and Pauli’s exclusion principle.
- Theory of Gases: Kinetic theory of gases. Maxwell-Boltzmann distribution law; Equipartition of energy.
- Chemical Thermodynamics: Reversible and irreversible processes; First law and its application to ideal and nonideal gases; Thermochemistry; Second law; Entropy and free energy, Criteria for spontaneity.
- Chemical and Phase Equilibria: Law of mass action; Kp, Kc, Kx and Kn; Effect of temperature on K; Ionic equilibria in solutions; pH and buffer solutions; Hydrolysis; Solubility product; Phase equilibria–Phase rule and its application to one-component and two-component systems; Colligative properties.
- Electrochemistry: Conductance and its applications; Transport number; Galvanic cells; EMF and Free energy; Concentration cells with and without transport; Polarography.
- Chemical Kinetics: Reactions of various order, Arrhenius equation, Collision theory; Theory of absolute reaction rate; Chain reactions – Normal and branched chain reactions; Enzyme kinetics; Photophysical and photochemical processes; Catalysis.
- Basic Concepts in Organic Chemistry and Stereochemistry: Isomerism and nomenclature, electronic (resonance and inductive) effects. Optical isomerism in compounds containing one and two asymmetric centers, designation of absolute configuration, conformations of cyclohexanes.
- Aromaticity and Huckel’s rule: Mono and bicyclic aromatic hydrocarbons.
- Organic Reaction Mechanism and Synthetic Applications: Methods of preparation and reactions of alkanes, alkenes, alkynes, arenas and their simple functional derivatives. Mechanism and synthetic applications of electrophilic aromatic substitution. Stereochemistry and mechanism of aliphatic nucleophilic substitution and elimination reactions. Mechanism of aldol condensation, Claisen condensation, esterification and ester hydrolysis, Cannizzaro reaction, benzoin condensation. Perkin reaction, Claisen rearrangement, Beckmann rearrangement and Wagner-Meerwein rearrangement. Synthesis of simple molecules using standard reactions of organic chemistry. Grignard reagents, acetoacetic and malonic ester chemistry.
- Natural Products Chemistry: Introduction to the following classes of compounds-alkaloids, terpenes, carbohydrates, amino acids, peptides and nucleic acids.
- Heterocyclic Chemistry: Monocyclic compounds with one heteroatom.
Qualitative Organic Analysis: Functional group interconversions, structural problems using chemical reactions, identification of functional groups by chemical tests.
- Periodic Table: Periodic classification of elements and periodicity in properties; general methods of isolation and purification of elements.
- Chemical Bonding and Shapes of Compounds: Types of bonding; VSEPR theory and shapes of molecules; hybridization; dipole moment; ionic solids; Structure of NaCl, CsCl, diamond, and graphite; lattice energy.
- Main Group Elements (S and P blocks): Chemistry with Emphasis on group relationship and gradation in properties; Structure of electron deficient compounds of main group elements and application of main group elements.
- Transition Metals (D block): Characteristics of 3d elements; oxide, Hydroxide, and salts of first row metals; coordination complexes; VB and Crystal Field theoretical approaches for structure, color and magnetic properties of metal complexes.
- Analytical Chemistry: Principles of qualitative and quantitative analysis; acid-base, oxidation-reduction, and precipitation reactions; use of indicators; use of organic reagents in an inorganic analysis; radioactivity; nuclear reactions; applications of isotopes.
DMRC SC TO Syllabus 2018 – General Knowledge
- Festivals of India.
- Indian languages.
- Discovery of Bronze.
- Invention of Compact Disc.
- Natural Wonders of the World.
- Famous Leaders.
- Famous People.
- Nobel Prize Winners.
- Computer Bytes.
- Scientific Terms.
- Asian games.
- Cricketers around the world.
- Indian airports.
- Mountains and Peaks.
Delhi Metro Exam Syllabus – Current Affairs
- Current Events.
- Economic Scene.
- Scientific Research.
- General Polity including Indian Constitution.
- Countries & Currencies.
- Countries and Capitals.
- National & Internation affairs.
- States & Capitals.
- Daily News.
- Famous Personalities.
- Art & Culture.
- Sports & Games.
- Current GK.
DMRC Station Controller Exam Syllabus – Aptitude
- Time and Work.
- Simple and Compound Interest.
- Unitary Method.
- Decimal Fractions.
- Number System.
- Percentage, Time and Distance.
- HCF, LCM.
- Profit and Loss.
- Data Interpretation.
- Mensuration (2D and 3D).
DMRC SC Syllabus PDF – Reasoning
- Spatial Visualization.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Arithmetic Number Series.
- Relationship concepts.
- Spatial Orientation.
- Visual Memory.
- Figures Classification.
- Non-verbal series.
- Coding and Decoding etc.
DMRC Syllabus for Station Controller and Train Operator (Paper-2)
DMRC SC TO Syllabus – English
- Reading Comprehension.
- Writing Skills and Grammar.
- Literature and Long Reading Texts.
- Long Reading Texts / Novels.
- Speaking and Listening Skills.
- Parts of Speech.
- Letter – Formal.
- Letter – Informal.
- Paragraph Writing.
- Article Writing.
- Factual Passages.
- Discursive Passages.
- Literary Passages.
- Report Writing.
- Bio Sketch.
- Data Interpretation.
- Process Description.
- Story Writing.
- Description of Persons, Places, and Events.
- Direct – Indirect Speech.
- Dialogue Writing.
- Single word for a group of words.
- Homes and Places.
- Figures of Speech.
- Phrasal Verbs.
- Rhyming Words.
- Jumbled Words.
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation SC/TO 2018 Syllabus
We hope the information about DMRC SC TO Syllabus in above section is useful to you. If you like the page then bookmark to get latest updates. Our site www.rrbrecruitment.co.in provides the latest information about upcoming notifications, Admit card, Syllabus, Previous papers, result, and cut off details.