DMRC SC/TO Cut Off Marks 2018 are disclosed here. DMRC SC TO Cut Off Marks 2018 decides whether the candidate gets qualified in the examination or not. Intenders can check their Result through DMRC Cut Off 2018. Aspirants can get the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Previous year cutoff marks and DMRC expected cut off marks from this article. We provide DMRC Station Controller Cut Off Marks along with Delhi Metro Train Operator Answer Key links at the bottom of a page. Read the entire page to obtain the detailed information about DMRC Cut Off Marks 2018. Interested Applicants can also visit the official website of the Indian Railways @ www.delhimetrorail.com to get the information about DMRC Station Controller and Train Operator (SC/TO) Cutoff Marks.
- 1 DMRC SC TO Cut Off Marks 2018 | Delhi Metro SC/TO Cutoff Marks
- 1.1 DMRC SC/TO Cut Off Marks 2018 – Complete Details
- 1.2 DMRC Cut Off Marks 2018 for SC TO Posts | DMRC SC TO Cutoff Marks
- 1.3 DMRC Expected Cut Off Marks 2018 | Last Year Cut Off Marks of DMRC
- 1.4 Steps to download DMRC Expected Cut Off 2018 Marks
DMRC SC TO Cut Off Marks 2018 | Delhi Metro SC/TO Cutoff Marks
Are you looking for Delhi Metro Station Controller Cut-off Marks? Then you are on the right path to get the DMRC Cut Off Marks 2018. DMRC Train Operator Cut Off marks decides the DMRC SC TO Exam Result. Cut Off Marks are the least marks that aspirant should get in the DMRC Exam Paper to Qualify for the written Examination. Huge Number of individuals have the dream to get a job in Indian Railways. So, those candidates can grab this opportunity to get the DMRC SC TO Jobs.
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited going to release the DMRC SC TO Notification soon to recruit the candidates for Station Controller and Train Operator Jobs. This year the Board is going to release huge vacancies to Recruit the eligible aspirants. There are nearly “1984” DMRC vacancies which are to be filled. Therefore, a large number of aspirants are responding to the DMRC SC TO REcruitment. And now applied candidates are ready to write the written examination on the scheduled dates. After completion of the DMRC Examination intenders wait for the DMRC SC/TO 2018 Cut Off Marks.
DMRC SC/TO Cut Off Marks 2018 – Complete Details
|Exam Conducting Body||Delhi Metro Rail Corporation.|
|Post Name||Station Controller and Train Operator.|
|Examination Name||DMRC SC TO Examination.|
|Number of Vacancies||1984.|
|Notification Released Date||27/01/2018.|
|Starting Date of Online Application||27/01/2018.|
|Ending Date of Online Application||26/02/2018.|
|Admit card Download Date||09/04/2018 to 26/04/2018.|
|Result date||Update Soon.|
|Job Category||Metro Jobs.|
|Category Name||Cut Off Marks.|
|Selection Process||Written Examination and Interview.|
DMRC Cut Off Marks 2018 for SC TO Posts | DMRC SC TO Cutoff Marks
DMRC SC TO Cut Off marks are the minimum qualifying marks that every candidate should reach to get qualify in the Delhi Metro SC TO Examination. For suppose if Aspirants get the cut off marks then they have the maximum chance to qualify the written test. The Board decides the DMRC Cut-off Marks 2018 for SC/ TO. There are two types of Cut Off Marks those are Sectional Cut Off and Category wise cut off marks. Intenders need to secure both Cut off marks then only they clear the DMRC Station Controller 2018 Written Examination. To get the Delhi Metro Station Controller and Train Operator jobs the Board conducts two rounds those are Written examination & Personal Interview. In written Exam, DMRC SC/TO Cut Off Marks helps to know the Result, before the announcement by the DMRC Board.
<<< DMRC SC TO Answer Key 2018 >>>
DMRC Expected Cut Off Marks 2018 | Last Year Cut Off Marks of DMRC
Aspirants have the way to know their DMRC Results well before with the help of DMRC SC TO 2018 Cutoff Marks and Delhi Metro Answer Key 2018 for SC TO. Here, in this section, we have provided both DMRC Expected as well as previous year cut off marks. Until this year cut off marks are released, by following the previous year cut off marks candidates have maximum chance to get their expected results. After the higher authorities of the Board releases the DMRC SC TO Cut-off Marks 2018 we immediately, mention it on our page.
DMRC SC TO Previous Year Cut Off Marks
|Category Name||Cut Off Marks|
DMRC SC TO Expected Cutoff Marks
|Category Name||Cutoff Marks|
Selection of Aspirant In case both Get Equal marks in DMRC Exam 2018
If more than one contestant gets the same DMRC SC/TO Cut off marks then the Board follow some procedures to select a candidate for DMRC Station Controller Posts.
- The officials of DMRC Board may consider Paper-1 marks.
- The Higher Authorities of the DMRC Board may consider Paper-2 marks.
- Based on the total score of the Paper-1 and Paper-2.
- DMRC Board selects elder aspirants.
- Candidates select according to alphabetical order.
Key Points considered to decide DMRC SC TO Cut Off 2018
Steps involved in the declaration of DMRC Cutoff 2018 marks
- Depending upon the total number of candidates appear in DMRC SC/TO examination.
- Based on the difficulty level of DMRC Station Controller question paper.
- Cutoff marks may decide based on category wise reservation percentage.
- Depending upon a number of vacancies available for DMRC SC TO Jobs.
- Considering average marks of the candidates in DMRC Examination 2018.
Steps to download DMRC Expected Cut Off 2018 Marks
Aspirants who do not know how to download DMRC Cut Off Marks can follow the below procedure to get the DMRC Train Operator Cut Off 2018
- Firstly, log on to official website of DMRC @ www.delhimetrorail.com
- Now candidates can observe Homepage on the screen.
- Next click on “Recruitment” tab.
- Then after, search for “Cut off of SC TO Post.” link.
- After you find the link click on it.
- Finally, you will get DMRC SC TO Cut off marks 2018 pdf on the screen.
<<< DMRC SC TO Cut Off Marks 2018 >>>
By following the above process, interested intenders who require DMRC SC/TO cut off marks can download and check the Results. If you get satisfied with your results then kickstart your preparation for further Rounds. Follow our site www.rrbrecruitment.co.in to get the latest updates on Railway Jobs.