DMRC JE Syllabus 2018 is available here. Interested Candidates can download DMRC Junior Engineer 2018 Syllabus for free of cost on this page. Delhi Metro Rail Corporation is filling 1984 vacancies on contract or regular basis. So, interested candidates can apply for DMRC JE Recruitment. Obtain the details of DMRC JE Exam Syllabus as well as Exam Pattern from this article. Go through this page completely to get DMRC JE 2018 Syllabus which helps you in qualifying for DMRC JE Examination. Interested Aspirants can also refer official website @ www.delhimetrorail.com DMRC Junior Engineer Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
|DMRC JE 2018 Exam Dates – 09th to 20th April 2018.|
- 1 DMRC Junior Engineer Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2018
- 1.1 Complete Details of DMRC JE Syllabus 2018 | Delhi Metro Junior Engineer Exam Pattern
- 1.2 Delhi Metro Rail Corporation JE Exam Pattern
- 1.3 www.delhimetrorail.com Junior Engineer Syllabus
- 1.4 Delhi Metro Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus free download
DMRC Junior Engineer Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2018
Are you browsing the Internet for DMRC JE Syllabus 2018??? Then you are on the right destination to get Delhi Metro Rail Corporation JE Syllabus. Applicants do not need to get worried about Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Junior Engineer Syllabus because we are providing here the complete information. Hence, the applicants who have finished their application process can start their preparation for Computer Based Test. The aspirants looking for the jobs in Delhi metro can use this opportunity and get DMRC JE job. For easy preparation of DMRC JE Examination, here we are providing the Latest DMRC Jr Engineer Syllabus 2018. A huge number of individuals are applying for DMRC JE Recruitment. Therefore, the competition is very heavy. So, applicants need to work hard to crack the Delhi Metro JE Examination.
Very recently, Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited released a vast number of vacancies to hire the ‘1984’ eligible candidates. DMRC is recruiting the aspirants for various posts such as Junior Engineer, Asst Manager, and various other posts. The higher authorities of Board decides to conduct the online written examination for the aspirants to filter efficient candidates. Therefore, the applicants who need to grab the job at DMRC should kickstart their preparation by referring the DMRC Delhi JE Syllabus 2018. Candidates who get qualified in Computer Based Test (Paper-I & Paper-II) are eligible for personal Interview. The one who clears the interview will be placed for DMRC Jr Engineer job. Intenders must prepare a neat schedule according to the DMRC Syllabus 2018 for Junior Engineer. Follow the DMRC JE Syllabus & Study plan neatly to secure highest marks in the online written examination.
Complete Details of DMRC JE Syllabus 2018 | Delhi Metro Junior Engineer Exam Pattern
|Exam Conducting Board||Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited.|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer, Asst Manager, Maintainer, and other posts.|
|Number of Vacancies||1984.|
|Examination Name||DMRC Junior Engineer Examination.|
|Notification Released Date||27 January 2018.|
|Starting Date of Online Application||27 January 2018 (10:00 a.m).|
|Ending Date of Online Application||26 February 2018 (11:59 p.m).|
|Job Category||Metro Rail Jobs.|
|Category Name||Syllabus and Test pattern.|
|Selection Process||CBT ( Paper 1 & 2), GD, PI, Medical Examination.|
|Exam Date||Updated soon…|
|Admit card issuing Date|
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation JE Exam Pattern
The DMRC JE Exam pattern is tabulated here for the sake of applicants to prepare a proper study plan. Candidates before starting your preparation should know the subjects included in the online written examination. Also, by referring the DMRC Asst Manager Test pattern candidates can get a clear idea of the structure of exam paper. Aspirants can also check the information such as no of questions asked in the exam, duration of the exam in the exam pattern along with DMRC JE Syllabus. Intenders make a note of Delhi Metro Rail Station Controller Exam pattern while preparing for the test. Individuals can crack the written examination if they make use of below provided topic wise DMRC Syllabus, Exam pattern.
< DMRC JE Admit Card 2018 – Live Now >
DMRC JE Paper-1 Exam Pattern
|S.No||Type of Exam||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||Objective Type||General Awareness||120||120 Marks||1 hour 30 minutes|
DMRC JE paper-2 Exam Pattern
|S.No||Type of Examination||Subject||Topic Names||Marks||Duration|
|1||Subjective Type||English||Paragraph Writing||60 Marks||45 Minutes|
|3||Essay writing on Science & Technology|
- DMRC JE Examination paper is available in English and Hindi language.
- There is a Negative Marking of 1/3 marks for every wrong answer.
www.delhimetrorail.com Junior Engineer Syllabus
Delhi Metro JE Syllabus plays a significant role at the time of preparation for DMRC JE Examination 2018. As soon as the applicants applied for DMRC jobs, they should be ready for starting preparation. Firstly, candidates should check for DMRC JE Exam Syllabus. Here, we upload updated Delhi Metro Syllabus for JE which requires to begin preparation. Once have a look at this syllabus and note down all the topics so that individual can understand what the topics tough to them are. And hence, they can spend much time on that topics. Below given are subject wise Delhi Metro JE Paper-1 and Paper-2 Syllabus.
Delhi Metro Syllabus for General Awareness
- Current Affairs (National and International).
- Science – Inventions and Discoveries.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Who is who?
- Major Financial/Economic News.
- Awards and Honors.
- Books and Authors.
- Abbreviations & Important Days and more.
DMRC Syllabus for Reasoning
- Spatial Visualization.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Arithmetic Number Series.
- Relationship concepts.
- Spatial Orientation.
- Visual Memory.
- Figures Classification.
- Non-verbal series.
- Coding and Decoding etc.
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation JE Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude
- Time and Work.
- Simple and Compound Interest.
- Unitary Method.
- Decimal Fractions.
- Number System.
- Percentage, Time and Distance.
- HCF, LCM.
- Profit and Loss.
- Data Interpretation.
- Mensuration (2D and 3D).
DMRC Junior Engineer Syllabus for Logical Ability
Verbal DMRC JE 2018 Syllabus
- Number & Alphabet Series.
- Test of Direction Sense.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Problem on Age Calculation.
- Blood Relations & Decision Making etc.
DMRC Non-Verbal JE Syllabus
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Mirror Images.
- Grouping Identical & Embedded Figures.
www.delhimetrorail.com JE Syllabus – Concerned Subjects
DMRC Electrical Engineering Syllabus for JE
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Electronics Devices.
- Network Analysis.
- Electromagnetic Theory.
- Control Systems.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Electrical Instrumentation.
- Power System Protection.
- Power Systems.
- Electrical Machines.
- Power System Analysis & Control.
- Switch Gear and Protection etc.
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Junior Engineer Syllabus – Electronics Engineering
- Industrial Electronics.
- Advanced Communications.
- Circuit Theory/ Digital Electronics.
- Basic Electronics/ Power Electronics.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Analog Electronics.
- Microprocessors & Microcontrollers.
- Digital Communications.
- Analog Communications.
- Measurement & Instrumentation.
- Computer Hardware etc.
Delhi Metro JE Syllabus for Mechanical
- IC Engine Combustion.
- Engineering Mechanics and Strength of Materials.
- Thermal Engineering.
- Properties of Pure Substances.
- Theory of Machines and Machine Design.
- 1st and 2nd Law of Thermodynamics.
- Air standard Cycles for IC Engines.
- IC Engine Performance.
- Principle of a Refrigeration Plant.
- IC Engine Cooling & Lubrication.
- Rankine cycle of steam.
- Boilers; Classification Specification; Fittings & Accessories.
- Air Compressors & their cycles.
- Properties & Classification of Fluid.
- Refrigeration cycles.
- Nozzles & Steam Turbines.
- Fluid Mechanics & Machinery.
- Production Engineering.
- Fluid Statics.
- Measurement of Fluid Pressure.
- Fluid Kinematics.
- Measurement of Flow rate Basic Principles.
- Hydraulic Turbines.
- Dynamics of ideal fluids.
- Centrifugal Pumps.
- Classification of Steels.
<Also, Check DMRC Maintainer Syllabus >
Delhi Metro Civil Syllabus for Junior Engineer
- The Design of R.C.C. Structure, steel structure, masonry structure.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Concrete Technology.
- Engineering Materials.
- Estimation and Coating.
- Structural Analysis.
- The Strength of Materials.
- Irrigation Engineering.
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering.
- Engineering Drawings, etc.
- Construction Equipment, Planning and Management.
Delhi Metro Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus free download
Follow the given syllabus in your preparation which helps you a lot to crack the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Junior Engineer examination. We think that the mentioned DMRC JE syllabus and exam pattern are quite useful to you. If you also think the same then subscribe to our site www.rrbrecruitment.co.in to get more updates on government jobs. All the best for the applicants!!!