DHE Goa Recruitment 2019 Notification for 127 LDC, MTS & Other Posts is dispatched here. Check DHE Goa LDC, MTS Recruitment 2019 Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria carefully. Interested & Eligible candidates can apply for Goa DHE Recruitment 2019 on or before the due date i.e, 1st Feb 2019. Other details of DHE Goa Group C Recruitment 2019 Notification like Age limit, Qualification, Application Fee, Selection Process, etc are given below.
DHE Goa Recruitment 2019 for 127 LDC, MTS & Other Posts
|Goa Directorate of Higher Education Recruitment 2019 Notification Details|
|Conducting Board Name||Directorate of Higher Education, Goa|
|Job Designation||Lower division Cler (LDC), Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS), Stenographer & Other|
|Total No. of Vacancies||127 Posts|
|Job Category||Goa Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date to fill DHE Goa LDC, MTS Recruitment 2019 Application Form||15th January 2019|
|Closing Date to DHE Goa Group C Recruitment 2019 Apply Online||1st February 2019|
Directorate of Higher Education Goa Recruitment 2019
Directorate of Higher Education Porvorim, Goa is engaging the eligible contenders to fill up 127 Auditor, Junior Stenographer, lower division clerk, and multi-tasking staff posts under DHE Goa Recruitment 2019. With the release of official DHE Goa MTS Recruitment 2019 Notification, the online applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up following Group C posts in the Directorate of Higher Education, Goa. The Goa DHE Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Link will be available active from 15th January 2019 @ dhe.goa.gov.in
According to the official notification, candidates who have passed secondary school education are eligible to apply for DHE Goa MTS, LDC & Stenographer posts. Bachelor degree holders in commerce from a recognized university can apply for DHE Goa Auditor Jobs 2019. Applicants of DHE Goa LDC, MTS Recruitment 2019 must have knowledge of Marathi language. Candidates who have met the eligibility requirements can apply for DHE Goa Multi Tasking Staff Jobs before the deadline i.e, 1st Feb 2019.
The DHE Goa Group C Recruitment 2019 Notification details & links to submit the online applications and detailed guidelines regarding Essential Educational Qualification, age criteria, general instructions, selection criteria, etc are available in the below sections.
Download DHE Goa Syllabus Pdf
डायरेक्टरेट ऑफ़ हायर एजुकेशन गोवा क्लर्क भर्ती 2019
|Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||40|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||69|
|Total No. of Vacancies||127 Posts|
DHE Goa Group C Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for DHE Goa LDC, MTS & Steno Recruitment 2019, aspirants have to fulfill the following eligibility conditions such as Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, etc.
DHE Goa Jobs 2019 – Age Limit
The maximum age limit of the applicants applying for Goa Directorate of Higher Education Jobs is as follows.
- General Candidates: Maximum 45 Years.
- Government Servants: Maximum 50 Years.
- OBC Applicants: Maximum 48 Years.
- SC/ST Candidates: Maximum 50 Years.
- PwD Aspirants: Maximum 55 Years.
DHE Goa LDC, MTS Recruitment 2019 – Educational Qualification
The educational qualification will vary from post to post you wish to apply for DHE Goa Recruitment 2019.
- Auditor Posts: Candidates must have passed Bachelor of Commerce With Accounting and Auditing and Knowledge of Konkani and Marathi Language is Needed.
- Jr. Stenographer Jobs: Candidate must have passed 12th or Diploma From Recognized University and Also Computer Literate. Must know the shorthand and typing with 100 and 35 wpm with Knowledge Of Konkani and Marathi Language.
- Lower Division Clerk Posts: Candidates must have passed 12th or Diploma From Recognized University and Computer Literate to get eligible for DHE Goa LDC Jobs. Also, Have the Knowledge Of Konkani and Marathi Language.
- Multi Tasking Staff Posts: Candidates Must have Passed 12th or Passed Course Of Industrial Training Institute From Recognized Institution with Knowledge of Marathi and Konkani Language to apply for DHE Goa MTS Recruitment 2019.
Download DHE Goa Previous Papers
Goa Directorate of Higher Education Recruitment 2019 – Details
Get further details of DHE Goa LDC, MTS & Steno Recruitment 2019 Notification such as Application Fee, Selection PRocess, Salary Offered, Important Dates & Links, etc here.
DHE Goa Vacancy 2019 – Application Fee
Applicants of DHE Goa Recruitment 2019 have to pay the application fee as per their category.
- Unreserved/Other Backward Class Category Candidates: Rs. 350/-.
- Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes Aspirants: Rs.250/-.
Goa DHE Lower Division Clerk Posts – Selection Criteria
The DHE Goa Group C Recruitment 2019 Process involves the following selection processes.
- Written Examination/ Interview.
Directorate of Higher Education Goa Jobs – Salary
- For Auditor Posts: Level – 5.
- Jr. Stenographer Jobs: Level – 4.
- For Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Posts: Level – 2.
- For Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) Vacancy: Level – 1.
Download DHE Goa Admit Card
How to Apply for DHE Goa MTS Recruitment 2019 @ dhe.goa.gov.in
Only the eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria as per DHE Goa LDC Recruitment 2019 rules/advertisement can apply. Candidates have to thoroughly read the guidelines/instructions available on the Directorate of Higher Education website http://www.dhe.goa.gov.in before applying for DHE Goa Multi Tasking Staff Jobs through online.
The last date for submission of the DHE Goa LDC, MTS & Steno Recruitment 2019 online applications is 01.02.2019 by 5.45 p.m. On the successful submission of Goa Directorate of Higher Education Recruitment 2019 online application, an applicant will receive a soft copy (e-mail) containing the details filled in the online applications on the email-id provided while submitting the online application.
Guidelines to fill Goa DHE Recruitment 2019 Application Form
- Visit the official web portal i.e, www.dhe.goa.gov.in
- Then, the home page will be shown on the screen.
- Go to the recruitment tab in the official page and find out the link “Goa DHE Notification 2019 for 127 posts“.
- Download DHE Goa Recruitment 2019 Notification and read the details.
- If eligible, then click on “DHE Goa LDC Recruitment 2019 Apply Online” tab.
- Fill up the Directorate of Higher Education Goa Recruitment 2019 application form with accurate details.
- Make the fee payment through the proper channels.
- Verify all the details before submitting the Goa DHE MTS Recruitment Application form.
- Finally, take a print copy of DHE Goa Group C Recruitment 2019 Application form for the further reference.
The printed hard copy of this e-mail affixed with his/her recent self attested passport size photograph on the space provided on the first page and also countersigned on the last page is compulsorily submitted only by hand delivery in the Directorate of Higher Education on or before 08.02.2019 on working days, during office hours. The printed hard copy received after due date and also through postal delivery will be rejected.
Candidates already working in the Government, local self Government, Semi-Government, autonomous bodies or establishments,
or any other Department/body, establishment or Institutions being an instrumentality of the Government should send their DHE Goa Jobs 2019 application forms through proper channel only and shall not apply online. The last date for submission of DHE Goa Vacancy 2019 application form through proper channel is 01.02.2019.
Directorate of Higher Education Goa Notification 2019 – Important Dates
|Goa DHE Notification 2019 Issued Date||15th January 2019|
|Starting date of the DHE Goa Recruitment 2019 Application Process||15th January 2019|
|Last date for Submission of DHE Goa MTS Recruitment 2019 Application Form||01st February 2019|
Download DHE Goa Multi Tasking Staff Notification 2019
The complete info furnished in this article about DHE Goa Group C Recruitment 2019 Notification is only for reference purpose. If you have any queries, refer the official DHE Goa Notification 2019 Pdf link available here.
Keep visiting our page Sarkari News for more job opportunities.