CTET Notification 2019 is out. Therefore, the Central Board of Secondary Education welcomes online application for Teacher Posts. In addition to this, you can see the advertisement notification of CTET 2019 Recruitment available on CTET Website on 5th February 2019. Furthermore, CTET Online Application Form link will activate on 5th February 2019. As a result, CTET 2019 Last Date to fill an online application form is on 5th March 2019. Hence, view Eligibility For CTET 2019 and additional information at CBSE CTET Official Website – www.ctet.nic.in and also prepare for CTET Exam 2019.
CTET 2019 Notification Details
|CBSE CTET News|
|Name of the Recruitment Organization||Central Board of Secondary Education.|
|Name of the Posts||CTET Teacher Jobs.|
|Number of Vacancies||Various Posts.|
|Job Category||Government Teacher Jobs|
|Online Application Starting Date||5th February 2019|
|Final Date to Submit Online Application Form||5th March 2019|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fees||8th March 2019.|
|Admit Card Issue Date||Updated Soon.|
|CTET Exam Date 2019||7th July 2019.|
|Job Location||Across India.|
|Mode of Application||Apply Online.|
केंद्रीय माध्यमिक शिक्षा बोर्ड – CTET Exam 2019
A good teacher can inspire hope, ignite the imagination and instil a love of learning. So, are you willing to make your career as a good teacher and waiting for CTET Notification 2019? Therefore, you wait came to an end and here is the CBSE CTET 2019 Notification which was advertised on 1st August 2019. Furthermore, there are the various teacher job vacancies in Central Board of Secondary Education. In addition to this, you can go through the various sections mentioned below and also check CTET Eligibility which consists of educational qualifications and age limit.
< Check, CTET Syllabus >
However, the starting date to apply for CTET Jobs @ www.ctet.nic.in is 5th February 2019. As a result, you can appear for Paper-I or Paper-II else apply for both in CTET Exam 2019. Therefore, CTET 2019 Paper-I is conducted to hire the candidates for the post of Teacher for Class 1 to 5. Most noteworthy, you can apply for www-ctet-nic-in Paper-II if you are willing to teach students of Class 6 to 8th. Furthermore, you are suggested to fill out and submit CTET Application Form 2019 before the CTET Last Date i.e. 5th March 2019.
CBSE CTET Vacancy 2019 Details
|Sr. No.||Name of the Designation||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||CTET Teacher Jobs||Various Posts|
Eligibility for CTET Recruitment 2019
Central Board of Secondary Education issued an employment notification for the various vacancies of teacher posts. Therefore, you can go through the CTET Eligibility 2019 and start filling CTET 2019 Application Form from 5th February 2019 and submit it before 5th March 2019.
< Also View, CTET Previous Year Question Papers >
CTET Latest News – Educational Qualifications
Job seekers must have done Senior Secondary or its equivalent examination with the minimum 50% marks and should have cleared or appeared final year exam of Diploma in Elementary Education for two years.
CTET Eligibility Age Limit
- Lower Age requirement – 18 Years.
- Upper Age Limit – 40 Years.
Central Board of Secondary Education – CBSE CTET 2019
Furthermore, you can go through the CTET 2019 Recruitment procedure, salary details, and application fees of CTET 2019 Online Form mentioned below, In addition to this, CTET Online Apply @ www.ctet.nic.in before the last date.
< Also See, CTET Admit Card >
CTET Vacancy 2019 – Selection Procedure
- Firstly, CTET Exam 2019 Paper-I.
- CTET 2019 Exam Paper-II.
- Final Interview or Document Verification.
CBSE CTET Pay Scale
- Go through the official CTET Notification 2019.
CTET 2019 Form – Application Fees
For General, OBC Categories: –
- If Applying for Paper-I or Paper-II – Rs. 700/-
- If Applying for both Paper-I and Paper-II – Rs. 1200/-
For SC & ST Candidates: –
- If Applying for Paper-I or Paper-II – Rs. 350/-
- If Applying for both Paper-I and Paper-II – Rs. 600/-
How to Apply for CBSE CTET 2019 Recruitment?
CTET Registration starts from 1st August 2019 and CTET Application Form 2019 Last Date is on 5th March 2019. Hence, you are suggested to follow the CTET 2019 Online Application procedure offered below and apply the same while filling CTET Online Form 2019
Steps to fill CTET Form
- Make a visit to the Central Board of Secondary Education Official Website – www.ctet.nic.in
- Now, go to the Current Events section and search for CTET Recruitment 2019 Notification pdf.
- Furthermore, read the instructions given in CTET Notification 2019.
- Check your Eligibility for CTET 2019 with the required CTET Qualification details and CTET Age Limit information provided in the section above.
- If you are deliberate to apply for CTET Jobs, then click on the link of CTET Apply Online 2019.
- Now, fill the details in CTET 2019 Online Application Form as per your certifications.
- Upload photo, signature, and the required documents for CTET Vacancy in CTET Online Application Form.
- Later, make a payment of fees for CTET Application Form 2019-20 through the mode of online.
- Re-check the filled details in CTET Online Form and finally click on the Submit button.
- In conclusion, take a print out of the filled CTET Online Form 2019 for further reference.
CTET News – Important Dates
|Online Application Starting Date||5th February 2019.|
|Last Date to Submit CTET Online Application Form||5th March 2019.|
|End Date for Payment of Application Fees||8th March 2019.|
|Admit Card Release Date||Updated Later.|
|CTET Exam Date 2019||7th July 2019.|
Central Teacher Eligibility Test- CTET Notification 2019
Aspirants are convinced for a fact that I have offered overall information relating to CTET 2019 Notification. Therefore, you can also go through CTET Recruitment 2019 Notification pdf in case of presence of any queries. Furthermore, you are suggested to download CTET Notification 2019 PDF from the link given below or from CTET Website.
Download CTET Teacher Notification 2019 PDF
In addition to this, you can also go through the Government Job Alert for more job updates and also visit access to various categories such as Previous Papers, Admit Card, and Syllabus.