COMEDK Admit Card 2020 available from May 1-9 2020. Collect COMEDK 2020 Admit card online. Follow COMEDK UGET Admit Card Download Steps and Exam Pattern. Know COMEDK UGET 2020 Admit card download date and Exam date. Stick to this page for COMEDK Hall Ticket 2020 Details and Documents to carry for COMED Karnataka Undergraduate Entrance Exam.
Latest News!!! COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2020 Released on May 1-9 2020.
COMEDK Admit Card UGET 2020 Download
The consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK ) disclosed the date of downloading of COMEDK Admit card from the official Website. The candidates should retain the COMEDK Admit card 2020 because they won’t get the duplicate copy of admit card if it is damaged or lost or misplaced. The COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2020 is required at the later stages of Admission like while checking Results and also at the time of counselling.
COMEDK Admit card entitles you as an eligible applicant for appearing in the COMEDK Exam. Carrying COMEDK UGET 2020 Admit card is mandatory for the candidate to appear the COMEDK Entrance Exam. The COMEDK Admit card 2020 hold the details of the candidate as well as Examination Details. After downloading the COMEDK Admit card online, it is the responsibility of the candidate to ensure that the correct info printed on the COMEDK 2020 Admit card. If he finds any mistake/error then, he should immediately report the error to the concerned Department officers before the Examination Date.
Download COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2020
|COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2020 Download|
|Board Name||Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK)|
|Name of the Entrance Exam||COMEDK Under Graduate Entrance Test (UGET)|
|Type of the Exam||State Level Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Starting Date of COMEDK 2020 Application||16th January 2020|
|Ending Date for COMEDK Online Application||17th April 2020|
|COMEDK 2020 Admit Card Download Date||May 1-9 2020|
|Last date for downloading of Online Test Admission Ticket(TAT)||9th May 2020|
|COMEDK Exam Date 2020||10th May 2020|
|Publishing of Provisional Answer Keys & start date for online submission of objections/challenge||14th May 2020|
|Last date for receiving challenges/objections pertaining to Provisional Answer Keys||18th May 2020|
|Release Date for COMEDK 2020 Answer Key||22nd May 2020|
|Test Score cards made available online to the candidates||May 2020|
|Declaration Date of COMEDK Results 2020||May 2020|
|COMEDK Counselling Date 2020||2nd week July 2020|
|Name of the Category||Admit Card|
How to Download COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2020?
The COMEDK admit card is made available only on the COMEDK official Website, i.e., www.comedk.org. So, Follow the Below Enlisted COMEDK Admit card steps to download COMEDK 2020 Hall ticket easily. Or you can hit the link attached below to download COMEDK Hall ticket 2020 quickly.
COMEDK UGET 2020 Admit Card Download Steps
- First of all, log on to the COMEDK Official web portal, i.e,www.comedk.org
- The homepage of a consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) will be displayed on the Window.
- Now you go to “UGET News” Section.
- Search for ‘COMEDK UGET Admit Card Download 2020’ link.
- Now enter valid details like Application Sequence Number/ User Id and Date of Birth/ password.
- After that, Verify the login credentials entered and click on the login/ submit button.
- Then your COMEDK 2020 Admit card will open on the screen.
- Check the details printed on COMEDK UGET Hall Ticket.
- Also, Download the COMEDK Admit Card 2020 by using Print button and Save it to your hard drive.
- Finally, Attend the conductor exam with your COMEDK UGET 2020 Admit Card.
Details enriched on COMEDK Admit Card 2020
- Exam Center Code & Address details
- Reporting Time
- Exam Timings
- Candidate Name
- Examination Name
- Exam Guidelines
- Space for Invigilator Signature
- Roll No/Hall Ticket Number
- Application Sequence Number/User Id
- Candidate’s Photograph & Signature
- Name of the Recruitment Board
- Type of Test
List of Identity Proofs to be carried along with COMEDK 2020 Admit card
- Voter ID card
- Employee ID
- or Id Proof signed by Gazetted Officer
- PAN card
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Driving Licence
- Bank Passbook
- College ID
Along with COMEDK 2020 Admit card, you should carry any one of the above valid Photo Identity proofs while going to write the COMEDK UGET Exam. If the candidates forgot to carry the COMEDK 2020 Admit card then, he is not permitted to enter the Examination Hall.
COMEDK UGET 2020 Admit Card – Instructions for candidates
- Candidates should take multiple copies of admit card 2020 as early as possible to avoid last minute hassles.
- The Candidates must not tear, damage, mutilate or change any entry on COMEDK Hall Ticket 2020, If he does so then, It is legally punishable offense.
- Candidates are advised to read all the important Guidelines printed on the COMEDK Admit Card before going to appear for the COMED-K Under Graduate Entrance Test.
- The candidates should also ensure that the Invigilator sign on the COMEDK 2020 Admit Card.
- The candidate should download COMEDK UGET Admit card 2020 online only. It is not sent to candidate home via post or mail.
COMEDK 2020 Exam Pattern
|S.No.||Subject Name||No. of Questions||Marks|
- 1 mark awarded for each question.
- No marks obtained for unanswered questions.
- The exam conducted in the English language only.
- The questions are of objective type.
- The total no of questions are 180.
- The duration of the exam is 180 minutes.
- 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
About COMEDK UGET Entrance Exam
COMEDK UGET Exam is a state level entrance exam managed by the Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka to provide admissions for the Engineering programs which offer around 20000 seats. The consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka COMDK organizes the UGET exam to offer the admissions into undergraduate B.E/ B.Tech Courses in affiliated colleges of Karnataka. Therefore, candidates interested in getting the seat in the Karnataka Colleges or universities for Engineering/Architecture course should apply to this COMEDK Under Graduate Entrance Test 2020.
Download www.comedk.org UGET Admit Card 2020
Moreover, COMEDK Admit card 2020 is an essential document to appear for UGET 2020 Exam. Therefore, the authority generates the COMEDK 2020 Admit card for all the candidates who have submitted the COMEDK Application Form 2020 before the last date. Hence, the candidates can download the www.comedk.org Admit Card from the official Website i.e www.comedk.org after successful submission of the Online Application.
Meanwhile, Stay in touch with All India Entrance Exams page for the latest updates. If you have any difficulties while downloading the COMEDK Hall Ticket 2020, then feel free to drop a comment in the comment box provided below. Finally, Thank you for reading this article, All the Best for the COMEDK Entrance exam 2020.