COMEDK application form 2020 link is available here. COMEDK 2020 application form released on 16th January 2020 in online. Check COMEDK UGET application form fill up procedure. Refer COMEDK UGT eligibility criteria, exam date and COMEDK 2020 application form last date. See COMEDK UGET registration 2020 process and login details.
COMEDK Application Form 2020 | COMEDK UGET Online Application
COMEDK released the application form on its official website for admission into Undergraduate courses. The COMEDK is the state level entrance examination. The Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka conducts the UGET exam for the year 2020-21 on 10th May 2020. COMEDK invites applicants through online mode. No offline mode applications are accepted. Therefore, candidates who want to join in the first year B.E/B. Tech courses can apply to the COMEDK UGET exam 2020. Applicants should submit the COMEDK online applications before the closing date of the submission.
<< COMEDK UGET Exam Date >>
In this article, we have provided the complete step by step process to fill COMEDK application form 2020. Hence, better to follow the given COMEDK UGET apply online process to avoid the mistakes while filling COMEDK 2020 application form. COMEDK application form available from 16th January 2020 to 17th April 2020. Applicants need to upload the scanned images of photograph, signature, parent’s signature and unique ID proof. Also, pay the registration fee also in COMEDK 2020 online apply process. Applicants can check the eligibility criteria and COMEDK UGET 2020 exam schedule in the upcoming sections.
COMEDK 2020 Application Form – Important Dates
|COMEDK 2020 Application Starting Date||16th January 2020|
|Last Date for COMEDK Online Application 2020 UGET||17th April 2020|
|COMEDK Exam Date 2020||10th May 2020|
Overview of COMED Karnataka UGET 2020 Exam
|COMEDK UGET Application Form 2020|
|Board Name||Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka|
|Name of the Exam||COMEDK Under Graduate Entrance Test (UGET)|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|COMEDK Admit Card 2020 Release Date||May 1-9 2020|
|Last date for downloading of Online Test Admission Ticket(TAT)||9th May 2020|
|Publishing of Provisional Answer Keys & start date for online submission of objections/challenge||14th May 2020|
|Last date for receiving challenges/objections pertaining to Provisional Answer Keys||18th May 2020|
|COMEDK Exam Date 2020||10th May 2020|
|Release Date for COMEDK 2020 Answer Key||22nd May 2020|
|Test Score cards made available online to the candidates||May 2020|
|Declaration Date of COMEDK Results 2020||May 2020|
|COMEDK Counselling Date||July 2020|
|Name of the Category||Online Application|
COMED-K UGET Eligibility Criteria 2020
For UG Engineering Courses
- Candidates should pass the second PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and English are the compulsory subjects.
- The General Merit candidates should have passed with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks (40% in respect of SC, ST and
OBC candidates of Karnataka State) in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and should have passed these subjects
- Diploma candidates are not eligible to take the Entrance Test as there are no lateral entry admissions.
<< Download COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2020 >>
For UG Architecture Courses
- Applicants must pass the 10+2 examination with Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with the other subjects.
- Candidates having minimum 50% for general and 45% for reserved category candidates in their 10+2 examination.
- Diploma candidates are also eligible to apply for COMEDK UGET 2020 exam with 10+3 pattern.
Necessary Details to Fill COMEDK UGET 2020 Application Form
- Valid Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Scanned images of Signature and photograph
- Identity Proof
- Qualification Details
COMEDK UGET Application Form 2020 Fill Up Procedure
Here, candidates check the complete procedure to fill COMEDK UGET 2020 application form. COMEDK 2020 apply online process includes registration, filling details in COMEDK application form 2020, uploading images, application fee payment and submit COMEDK UGET online application form 2020.
Step 1: COMEDK UGET Online Apply – Registration for UGET
- First, visit the official website i.e., www.comedk.org
- Click on COMEDK UGET application form 2020.
- After that tap on apply online for UGET link for new registration.
- Fill the COMEDK UGET 2020 online application by entering required details.
- Then, click on “Submit” button.
- After submitting the registration form, application number and password displayed on the screen.
- Note down the application number and password.
Step 2: Fill Details in COMEDK 2020 Application Form | COMEDK UGET 2020 Online Application
- After completion of the COMEDK UGET registration process, you have to login into your account with the generated application number and password.
- Candidates have to fill the COMEDK application form 2020 with the mandatory details such as
- Personal Details
- Applicant full name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Unique photo ID proof of applicant
- Date of Birth
- Unique photo ID proof number of applicant
- Pin Code
- Telephone Number
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Parent’s Mobile Number
- Permanent address same as correspondence address
- Category Details
- Belongs to
- Linguistic Minority
- Religious Minority
- Academic Details
- Qualifying Exam
- place of the institution last studied
- Board of the Qualifying Exam
- Qualifying Exam completed or not
- Whether appeared for COMEDK exam in previous years
- Roll/Registration/Index number of 10th Standard marks card
- Name of Institution last studied
- Registration number of 12th stadnard/2nd PUC
- Contact Details
- Exam City preference and address
- Personal Details
Step 3: COMEDK Registration form – Upload Scanned Images
- After furnishing all the required data, you need to upload scanned images of photograph, signature and any ID proof.
- Applicants should upload the scanned image of parent’s/guardian’s signature also.
- By clicking on the “Upload file” option, you can choose the image and upload it to COMEDK UGET apply online process.
- Images should be in JPEG format.
|Signature||Less than 80 Kb||35 mm × 80 mm||JPEG/JPG|
|Photograph||30 mm × 45 mm|
Step 4: Application Fee Payment – COMEDK UGET Online Application 2020
- After completion of filling information in COMEDK UGET application form, candidates have to pay the registration/application fee 1600/- + through online mode only.
- Candidates have to select the fee payment gateway option and enter the Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking details.
<< COMEDK UGET 2020 Result >>
Step 5: Submitting the COMEDK UGET Online Application 2020
- After the application fee payment process, applicants submit the COMEDK 2020 application form online.
- Next, click on “Print application form”.
- Download COMEDK UGET online form and take the printout of COMEDK application form 2020 UGET page for future security.
About COMED Karnataka UGET Exam
COMEDK UGET is the state level entrance examination. The consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka conducts the UGET exam to provide the admission s into undergraduate B.E/B.Tech Courses in affiliated colleges of Karnataka. Therefore, candidates who want to get the seat in the Karnataka Colleges or universities for Engineering/Architecture course can apply to this COMEDK Under Graduate Entrance Test 2020. Candidates should submit the COMEDK application form 2020 before th last date of the application form. Follow the given step by step process to fill COMEDK 2020 application form successfully.
Hence, bookmark our site RRB Recruitment to check latest updates on COMEDK UGET application form 2020.