Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) Recruitment 2018 Notification with Advt No. P&A/6(126)/17-Vol-II to fill 120 Graduate Apprentice & Technician (Diploma) Apprentice Vacancies. Check the Eligibility Criteria & then apply for Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2018 before 20/12/2018. Go through the below sections of the article to get further details of Cochin Shipyard Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Notification.
Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) Recruitment 2018
|CSL Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Details|
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Cochin Shipyard Limited|
|Post Names||Graduate Apprentice & Technician Apprentices|
|Total No. of Vacancies||120 Posts|
|Type of Job||Govt Jobs|
|Initial Date to fill CSL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Application Form||5th December 2018|
|Last Date to Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2018 Apply Online||20th December 2018|
|Location of Job||Kochi, Kerala|
|Process to Apply||Online|
CSL Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2018
Cochin Shipyard Limited has issued a Latest Employment Notification for the engagement of eligible applicants for Graduate Apprentice & Technician (Diploma) Apprentices. In regard to this, Cochin Shipyard Limited, a listed premier Mini Ratna Company of Govt. of India, invited the CSL Recruitment 2018 online application forms from the eligible Graduate/Diploma holders in Engineering and Diploma holders in Commercial Practice, for undergoing one year Apprenticeship training under the Apprenticeship (Amendment) Act 1973. The Closing Date for the submission of Cochin Shipyard Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Application form is 20th Dec 2018.
Job hunters who are looking for Govt Jobs can use this wonderful opportunity & apply for Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2018 before the deadline. Other details about Cochin Shipyard limited Apprentice Recruitment 2018 such as Age Limit, Qualification, Selection Process, Salary, Important Dates, Links, etc.
Download Cochin Shipyard Syllabus Pdf
Cochin Shipyard Job Vacancies 2018
- Name of the Posts: Graduate Apprentice & Technician Apprentices
- Total No. of Vacancies: 120 Posts.
Category – I – Graduate Apprentices:
|Discipline Name||Number of seats|
|Computer Science/Computer Application/ Computer Engineering/ Information Technology||4|
|Naval Architecture & Shipbuilding||2|
Category – II Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:
|Discipline||Number of seats|
Cochin Shipyard Apprentice Recruitment 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
To apply for Cochin Shipyard Job Vacancies 2018, candidates have to, first of all, ensure the below-mentioned eligibility criteria like Age Limit, Qualification, etc.
CSL Apprentice Jobs – Age Limit
- Age limit for CSL Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2018 will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.
CSL Apprentice Recruitment 2018 – Educational Qualification
The educational qualification to apply for Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2018 is as follows.
- Category – I Graduate Apprentices:
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in the relevant discipline.
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in the relevant discipline.
- Graduate examination of Professional bodies recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
- Category – II Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in the relevant discipline.
- Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in the relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering and Technology granted by an Institution recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
Download Cochin Shipyard Previous Papers
Cochin Shipyard Limited Apprentices Notification 2018 – Details
The further details of Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2018 Notification such as Application Fee, Selection Criteria, Pay Scale, Important Dates, Links, etc.
Cochin Shipyard Vacancy 2018 – Application Fee
- There is no Application fee to apply for Cochin Shipyard limited Recruitment 2018.
CSL Jobs – Selection Process
- Shortlisting of candidates for Cochin Shipyard Jobs 2018 will be done on the basis of the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines.
- The duration of Apprenticeship training will be for a period of one year as per the Apprenticeship (Amendment) Act 1973.
- Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing apprenticeship under Apprenticeship (Amendment) Act 1973 in any Government or Public Sector or Private industrial organization are not eligible to apply for Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2018.
Cochin Shipyard Apprentice Posts – Salary Offered
- Selected candidates for CSL Vacancy 2018 will receive a stipend of Rs. 10,000/- for Graduate Apprentice Posts & Rs. 8, 500/- for Technician (Diploma) Apprentice Posts.
Download Cochin Shipyard Admit Card
CSL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Apply Online @ cochinshipyard.com
Candidates are first required to register in the web portal of NATS (National Apprenticeship Training Scheme) using the link given below for enrollment/registration as apprentices https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/commonRedirect/registermenunew!registermenunew.action. Procedure for student enrollment as Apprentice in NATS Portal is provided in the official CSL Recruitment 2018 Notification. Candidates should have the following details ready to complete the Cochin Shipyard Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2018 enrollment process:
- University Reg No./Roll No./Enroll No.
- Final Degree/Diploma Certificate/Consolidated Mark sheet (Scanned copy for uploading: Format: PDF, Size: Less than 1 MB)
- Name of College/University
- Percentage of marks or CGPA
- Branch of study
- Month and year of passing
- Aadhar Card Number
- Bank details
- Valid personal E-mail ID & Mobile No.
- Passport size photograph
After completing enrollment/registration as Apprentices, candidates have to apply for CSL Apprentice Recruitment 2018 to the respective discipline through the NATS portal against seats notified by CSL (ID No./Registration Number of COCHIN SHIPYARD LIMITED in NATS Portal is SKLERC000007). Procedure to apply for Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2018 of Apprenticeship training in CSL is provided below.
Guidelines to fill Cochin Shipyard Ltd CSL Apprentice Application form 2018
- Log onto NATS Portal using your User ID/E-mail ID and password obtained after enrollment.
- In the home page Click on “Establishment Requests” Tab And Select Option “Find Establishment” from Drop Down Menu.
- Once you click on “Find Establishment”, below page appears with two “Search Criterions”. i.e. Options to Search by 1) Preferences and 2) Establishment Name.
- Among the Search criterion options select Establishment Name, type Cochin Shipyard Limited and click on the option “Search”.
- Once you click on “Search” below page appears listing current openings in Cochin Shipyard Limited. Click on Establishment name “Cochin Shipyard Limited” (First column) and Select “Apply” button given at the bottom of the page.
- Once you click on “Apply” button a message appears as given below “Successfully applied for the training position. Based on availability, you will be contacted by the Establishment”.
- At last, keep the hard copy of the Cochin Shipyard Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Application Form.
Cochin Shipyard Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates
|Initial Date to fill CSL Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Application Form||5th December 2018|
|Closing Date to submit the CSL Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Application Form||20th December 2018|
|Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2018 Exam Date||Update Soon|
Download CSL Graduate Apprentice Notification 2018
Our team has shared the complete details of Cochin Shipyard Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Notification for the convenience purpose only. In case, if you have any queries, refer the official CSL Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Notification Pdf link attached below.
However, keep in touch with our page Sarkari Naukri for more job opportunities.