CMD Kerala Admit Card 2018 is about to be available on the official portal. Get ready with your enrollment credentials like Registration Number and Date of Birth/ Password to view www.cmdkerala.net Block Project Assistant Hall Ticket 2018. Go through the below quick link to make your process of downloading Kerala CMD Admit Card 2018 easy. Below, We have presented the complete information about CMD Kerala Consultant Exam Call Letter 2018 such as Exam Date, Test Pattern and Selection Procedure etc. Moreover, You can learn the details to be checked on your Centre for Management Development Kerala Block Coordinator Hall Ticket 2018. Also, You can see the list of documents valid to carry with CMD Thiruvananthapuram Accountant Call Letter 2018.
Brief Info – CMD Kerala Admit Card 2018
|www.cmdkerala.net District Project Assistant Hall Ticket 2018|
|Name of the Recruitment Board||Transformers and Electricals Kerala Limited – Centre for Management Development (CMD) Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala|
|Title of the Job Role||Block Project Assistant, Block Coordinator, District Project Assistant, Consultant, Accountant.|
|Total No. of Available Vacancies||87 Posts|
|Criteria for Selection||Written Examination Only|
|Opening Date for submission of Application||28 November 2018|
|Last date to fill & submit Online Application||12 December 2018|
|Category of Job||State Govt Jobs|
|CMD Kerala Written Exam Date||Notify Soon.|
|CMD Kerala Admit Card 2018 Issue Date||Update Later.|
|Name of the Category||Hall Ticket|
CMD Kerala Block Coordinator Admit Card 2018 Download
The Centre for Management Development, Thiruvananthapuram is about to release the CMD Kerala Operator Grade III Trainees Admit Card 2018 at its official site. Candidates who are willing to take the written test can make use of the following quick link to Download CMD Kerala Admit Card 2018 via online mode. Also, One will have to log in with their enrollment credentials to access www.cmdkerala.net Hall Ticket 2018. Moreover, Continue reading to know additional info about CMD Operator Grade 3 Trainee Exam Call Letter 2018 such as exam date, test pattern and necessary documents etc.
CMD Kerala Admit Card 2018 – Brief Info
|www.cmdkerala.net Operator Grade III Trainee Exam Call Letter 2018
|Name of the Recruitment Board||Transformers and Electricals Kerala Limited, Centre for Management Development (CMD) Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.|
|Name of the Post||Operator Grade III Trainees.|
|No of Total Available Vacancies||42 Posts|
|Mode of Application Process||Online|
|Starting Date for Filling Application||07th November 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||21st November 2018|
|Method of Selection||Written Test, Skill Test, Interview|
|CMD Kerala Admit Card 2018 Release Date||10 days before the exam|
|Date of CMD Kerala Written Test||Notify Soon.|
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala|
|Name of the Category||Hall Ticket|
|Category of Job||Government Jobs|
CMD Kerala Operator Grade III Trainees Admit Card 2018
Are you one among the applicants of CMD Kerala Operator Grade III Trainees Recruitment 2018? If yes, You might be surfing the internet for the Centre for Management Development Admit Card 2018 Download. Then, Don’t worry. Here, We have updated a direct link for CMD Kerala Operator Grade III Trainees Call Letter 2018 Download. Go through the below quick link and use your Registration Number and Date Of Birth to access www.cmdkerala.net Operator Gr. III Admit Card 2018 via online mode.
CMD Kerala Admit Card 2018 is an important document that one has to carry to the examination centre. The invigilator will strictly prohibit those applicants who have not carried their CMD Kerala Operator Grade 3 Trainees Hall Ticket 2018. In the later sections, we have explained the detailed procedure to access cmdkerala.net Operator Grade III Call Letter 2018. In addition, We have also attached a quick link to Download CMD Kerala Hall Ticket 2018 quickly via online mode without any difficulties. Remember, the board will not send the CMD Kerala 2018 Admit Card to any candidate through post/ any offline mode.
Centre for Management Development Kerala Selection Procedure 2018
The Transformers and Electricals Kerala Limited, Centre for Management Development, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala came out with an employment notice regarding 42 Operator Grade III Trainees vacancies. According to the CMD Kerala Recruitment 2018 Notification, the applicants will be hired based on their merit in the following rounds.
- Written Test
- Skill Test
Contenders who clear all the above stages efficiently will get selected for the CMD Kerala Operator Grade III Trainee Recruitment 2018. However, the conducting board authorities generate CMD Kerala Admit Card 2018 for all the eligible applicants to attend the online test.
CMD Kerala Operator Grade III Trainees Exam Pattern 2018
|S. No.||Exam Type||Name of the Subjects|
|1.||Written Test||General Knowledge|
Data Printed On www.cmdkerala.net Admit Card 2018
Following are the particulars present on your CMD Kerala Admit Card 2018. After downloading the Centre for Management Development Operator Gr. 3 Hall Ticket 2018, One should cross check whether the details are correct or not. If you find any mistakes on your CMD Kerala Operator Grade III Trainees Admit Card 2018, contact the higher authorities immediately for necessary corrections.
- Full Name of the Applicant.
- Name of the Applicant’s Mother.
- Name of the Candidate’s Father.
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Roll/ Hall Ticket Number.
- Registration Number
- Name of the Recruiting Organization.
- Name of the Test.
- Reporting Time to the Exam Cell.
- Test Centre, Code and Address.
- Photograph of the Applicant.
- Duration of the Online Examination.
- Space for Individual’s Sign.
- Space for Signature of the Invigilator.
- Important Guidelines for the Written Exam.
- Signature of the Examination Councillor.
Documents to Carry Kerala CMD Hall Ticket 2018
- PAN Card.
- Ration Card.
- Individual Voter ID.
- Aadhar Card
- Individual Driving License.
- Bank Account Pass Book.
- Employee Id of A Govt Recognized Organization.
- Student Id of A Govt Recognized University/College.
- Any other photo id proof signed by Gazetted Officer.
While appearing at the examination centre, the candidate must carry any of the above listed documents along with their CMD Kerala Admit Card 2018. Because no applicant will be permissible to take the written test without having a valid government identity proof in addition to the cmdkerala.net Operator Grade III Admit Card 2018.
|CMD Kerala Operator Grade III Trainees Exam Date 2018 – Notify Later.|
- Firstly, Head to the www.cmdkerala.net portal for CMD Kerala Authorized Website.
- Or Else, Directly click on the below CMD Kerala Admit Card 2018 Download link.
- Then, You will observe the Centre for Management Development Kerala Official Portal.
- On that, Go to the ‘News’ section and search for the CMD Kerala Admit Card 2018 link.
- Find and open the appropriate link for CMD Kerala Admit Card 2018 Download.
- Later, You will see the www.cmdkerala.net Admit Card 2018 – applicant login window in a new tab on the computer screen.
- On that, You will have to log in with the following enrollment credentials in a specified format.
- Registration Number/ Roll Number.
- Password/ Date of Birth (DD-MM-YYYY).
- After that, You will get your CMD Kerala 2018 Admit Card displayed on the screen.
- Therefore, Check and confirm the info on the CMD Kerala Hall Ticket 2018 is correct.
- Finally, Download CMD Kerala Operator Grade III Trainees Call Letter 2018 with the help of the print button or using (ctrl+p) shortcut key.
- Also, Get a hard copy of CMD Kerala Recruitment 2018 Admit Card for further reference purpose.
Hope, the info shared on this page to the maximum possible extent of our knowledge is helpful to all the contenders to clear doubts/ queries about CMD Kerala Admit Card 2018. Meanwhile, Subscribe (hit red bell icon) and do follow our www.rrbrecruitment.co.in portal for Latest Sarkari Naukri alerts at both state & central level.