CMAT registration 2020 link will be activated in October 2020. Candidates can get the direct link for CMAT application form 2020 on this page. Refer AICTE CMAT 2020 registration process. View eligibility criteria to register for Common Management Admission Test 2020. See CMAT registration fees payment modes and procedure. Check simple steps to fill CMAT online application form 2020. Know CMAT 2020 exam dates. AICTE CMAT login 2020 details.
CMAT Registration 2020 | CMAT 2020 Application Form
CMAT is the national level entrance examination. All India Council for Technical Education manages the CMAT entrance exam. CMAT is commonly known as Common Management Admission Test. AICTE offer the admission to all management programs in the approved colleges/ universities/ institutions of AICTE. All the affiliated colleges of AICTE should consider the CMAT score to provide admission into the various management programmes such as PGDM, MBA, PGCM, Executive PGDM, etc. Therefore, candidates who wish to seek the admission in the management courses in AICTE affiliated colleges, they must write the Common Management Admission Test 2020. Otherwise, AICTE will not offer the admission for the respective course in particular college. To attempt the test, the candidates are required to register for the AICTE CMAT 2020 exam. After completion of CMAT registration process, applicants have to make the CMAT 2020 registration fees paid.
<<Download CMAT Admit Card >>
CMAT apply online process includes online registration, fees payment and filling up the CMAT application form. Applicants can pay the fee amount through online (Debit/ Credit/ Net Banking) or offline modes (Cash Payment in SBI bank). The candidates those who have submitted the CMAT online application successfully are only eligible to write the exam. So, the candidates check the AICTE CMAT 2020 important dates and submit the filled CMAT 2020 application form before the due date of submission. Applicants must submit the application forms through online mode only. No other mode applications are invited from the exam conducting board. In this article, candidates can refer the step by step process for CMAT registration 2020 in the coming sections. Hence, follow that process to complete the CMAT online registration simply without mistakes.
AICTE Common Management Admission Test 2020 Exam Schedule
|CMAT 2020 Online Registration|
|Name of the Exam Conducting Authority||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Name of the Entrance Exam||AICTE Common Management Admission Test|
|Level of the Exam||National|
|AICTE CMAT Notification 2020 Release Date||October 2020|
|Starting date for CMAT Registration 2020||October 2020|
|CMAT Last Date for Registration 2020||December 2020|
|Availability of CMAT 2020 Hall Tickets for Download||January 2020|
|CMAT 2020 Mock Test Availability Date||October 2020|
|CMAT 2020 Exam Mode||Online|
|AICTE CMAT Exam Date||January 2020|
|Publishing Date of CMAT Answer Key||January 2020|
|Last Date for Sending Objections on CMAT Exam Questions||January 2020|
|CMAT Result Declaration Date||February 2020|
|Displaying Date of CMAT Merit List||February 2020|
|Name of the Category||Online Application|
Eligibility to Apply for CMAT Exam 2020
Before starting the CMAT registration 2020 process, applicants have to check the eligibility criteria to confirm their eligibility is matched with the required specifications of the board. If all are ok, then only proceed to the next step. The authority will reject the ineligible candidate’s applications. Hence, refer the provided CMAT eligibility to fill the AICTE CMAT 2020 online application form.
- Candidates must be a person of India.
- There is no specified maximum and minimum age limit.
- Candidates who have completed their graduation in any discipline are eligible to apply for AICTE CMAT 2020 exam.
- Final year appearing candidates can also register for CMAT 2020 exam.
<< Download CMAT Previous year Question Papers Pdf >>
Documents Required for CMAT 2020 Registration | AICTE CMAT Online Form 2020
- A Computer with good Internet connectivity.
- All Educational qualification details.
- Scanned clear photo with white background and the size of a photograph should be 140 x 160 (≤ 60Kb).
- A scanned signature is used while registering, hence keep ready their clear scanned signature done on a white background.
- The size of this signature file should be 60 x 90 (≤ 30Kb).
- A Valid Email ID.
- Valid mobile number.
- A valid Credit / Debit card or net banking details in case you want to pay ONLINE.
<< AICTE-CMAT 2020 Syllabus >>
CMAT 2020 Registration Process | Simple Steps to Fill CMAT Application Form 2020
Step 1: CMAT Online Registration
- Candidates need to register themselves before filling the CMAT application form 2020.
- In the CMAT registration 2020 process, applicants have to enter the details such as
- Candidate’s Bachelor’s degree status in Pharmacy
- Candidate’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Physical Disability
- Email ID
- Mobile number
- Three Preferred Test Cities
- Password Recovery Answer
- Aadhaar number
- Password Recovery Question
- On successful registration, one registration Id and password will be displayed on the screen.
- The user Id and password will also be sent to the registered mobile number and Email Id.
- After that, press on “Proceed” button to make the payment of CMAT 2020 registration fees.
Step 2: CMAT Application Fees
Candidates are required to log in to their account by using the CMAT Login Id and password to make fee payment. Successfully registered candidates should pay the registration fees through online or offline modes.
- Here, candidates are required to pay the application fee through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- Applicants need to select the “Online Payment Mode” and entered the required detail.
- Now, click on “Proceed Payment”.
- On successful CMAT registration fees payment, individuals will get the confirmation message to the registered Email and mobile number.
- Candidates have to select the “pay by cash” option to pay the fee by Cash in SBI bank.
- Then one challan form will be displayed on the screen with the candidate’s details.
- Applicants are required to take the three print copies of challan form and fill in the required details.
- Visit the nearest State Bank of India branch to deposit the requisite amount.
- Candidates can pay the CMAT application fee after 24 hours of generation of the SBI Challan and then continue the CMAT application form filling process.
|Candidate Category||Fee (Rs.)|
|SC/ ST/ PwD||700/-|
Step 3: Fill AICTE CMAT Online Application Form 2020
In this section, candidates are required to enter the personal details like
- Candidate Full Name
- Category of the Candidate
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Email id
- Mobile Number
Scanned Photograph & Signature
- Applicants have to upload the scanned images of signature and photograph.
- The uploading images must be of prescribed size and format.
- Candidates can check the images size in the above section.
- Details of class 12th
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Year of the qualifying examination
- Name of the Qualifying Degree
- University Name
After furnishing the above details in the application form of CMAT 2020, candidates click on the “View/ Modify” button to rectify any mistakes. If the candidates submitted the CMAT online application 2020, no changes will be allowed. After ensuring all the data is correct, then the applicants have to click on the “I agree” button and preview the application form. Take the print copy of the filled CMAT application form 2020 for any correspondence.
About AICTE Common Management Admission Test
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) organizes the CMAT entrance exam for admission into the various management programmes in affiliated colleges of AICTE. CMAT is abbreviated as Common Management Admission Test. Through this entrance exam, the candidates will get admission seat in all management courses like PGDM, MBA, PGCM, Executive PGDM, etc. across the approved colleges/ universities/ institutions of AICTE. Therefore, interested and eligible candidates should register for CMAT 2020 exam and submit the AICTE CMAT online form 2020 before the last date of submission.
Hence, candidates follow the given simple procedure for CMAT 2020 registration. We are providing the information above only for reference purpose. Actual notification for CMAT 2020 exam is not released yet. So, stay tuned to our RRB Recruitment site to check the latest updates on AICTE Common Management Admission Test 2020. Also, get alerts on all MBA entrance exams.