The CLAT Rank Predictor 2019 is used to predict CLAT 2019 Rank. Check Steps to Use CLAT 2019 Rank Predictor and CLAT College Predictor 2019. See Benefits of CLAT Rank Estimator 2019. Find CLAT 2019 Rank Calculator. Also, refer How to Calculate Expected CLAT Score 2019 and CLAT Cut off Marks. Moreover, View CLAT Opening and Closing Ranks of various Colleges.
CLAT Rank Predictor 2019
The CLAT 2019 Rank Predictor is the one that displays the rank of a candidate just by taking exam marks as input. That means the students who wish to estimate their rank should enter their exam score in the CLAT Rank Predictor 2019. The CLAT Rank Calculator 2019 is designed to display an approximate rank of a candidate on the basis of excepted marks of a candidate. Hence, after writing the exam, most of the candidates search for CLAT Rank Estimator 2019. The CLAT 2019 Rank Calculator relieves the tension of students by revealing their rank. Actually, the CLAT 2019 Rank Estimator uses the previous year cut off marks and ranks to predict the rank of a candidate. The Rank Predictor of CLAT 2019 utilizes previous clat exam statistics and gives output.
Also, there is CLAT College Predictor 2019. These CLAT 2019 College Predictors tell for what rank, the candidates will get admission in a college. By entering a rank of the candidate, the CLAT College Estimator 2019 shows shortlisted Institutes for that particular rank. By referring this, the student can estimate the outcome of Counselling process.
CLAT 2019 Rank Predictor – CLAT Rank Calculator 2019
|Rank Estimator of CLAT 2019|
|Name of the Conducting Board||National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi|
|Exam Name||Common Law Admission Test|
|Exam Level||National Level Entrance Examination|
|Application Starting Date||13th January 2019|
|Ending Date of Submitting the Application Form||31st March 2019|
|CLAT 2019 Hall Ticket Availability Date||26th April 2019|
|CLAT Exam Date 2019||12th May 2019|
|Publishment Date for Answer Key||15th May 2019|
|Declaration Date of Result 2019||31st May to 30th June 2019|
|Merit List Releasing Date||May 2019|
|Counselling Starting Date||June 2019|
Using CLAT Rank College Predictor 2019
- First, the candidate has to click on the CLAT Rank Estimator 2019 Link.
- Now, the aspirant has to log in either with his/ her facebook or google account.
- Then, the student has to enter his roll number/ application number.
- Enter the expected marks that you might achieve in CLAT 2019.
- Now, click on ‘Predict Now’ button.
- Then, the CLAT 2019 Rank Predictor displays your expected CLAT Rank 2019 on the screen.
- Moreover, there are CLAT 2019 College Estimator which displays a list of Institutes as per the CLAT 2019 Ranks in which the candidate might get a seat.
- For the CLAT College Predictor 2019, the student has to enter the rank of CLAT 2019.
- Also, there are CLAT 2019 Rank College Predictors. They display the rank of a candidate along with the shortlisted colleges.
- For CLAT Rank College Estimator 2019, the student has to enter CLAT Score 2019.
<< CLAT 2019 Exam Date >>
Advantages of Common Law Admission Test Rank Predictor 2019
- After completion of writing the exam, the candidates can use the CLAT Rank Predictor 2019.
- The Rank Predictor of CLAT 2019 helps the students to know a rank that they might achieve in the exam even before the announcement of results.
- The candidates can know their chance of getting admission in National Law Universities.
- And, the candidates can apply for certificates that are required for admission process after checking their chance of getting a seat through College Predictor of CLAT 2019.
- In other words, after knowing his rank from CLAT Rank Calculator 2019, the students can prepare for CLAT 2019 counselling/ admission process.
Calculating Expected Score of CLAT 2019 Exam
The CLAT Rank Predictor 2019 takes candidate’s exam marks as input and displays his rank. However, the exam score is released in the form of results/ score card. And, releasing the results takes time as it includes correcting all the student’s exam papers. So, follow the Steps to Calculate Expected CLAT Score 2019 from below.
- In order to compute CLAT 2019 Score, the candidate needs CLAT 2019 Answer Key and if possible student’s response sheet.
- Now, the candidate has to see whether the answers he/she has entered in exam match with the correct answers prescribed on the answer key.
- If they match, count it as a correct answer. And, if the answers do not match, consider it as an incorrect answer.
- Now, add 1 mark for every correct answer and subtract 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
- And, leave the questions that are unattempted.
- After adding and subtracting completes, the score which is left are the expected CLAT Marks 2019 of a candidate.
- Now, if the calculated score is more than the cut off marks, then the candidate can assume that he/ she qualify for the test.
- On the contrary, if computed marks are less then the cut off marks, then the student does not qualify for the exam.
<< CLAT Cut Off >>
Clat Cut off Marks 2019
The cut off marks decide whether a candidate qualify for the exam or not. Only the students who secure more than the CLAT Qualifying Marks is said to be qualified in the test. However, the cut off marks differ every year. The officials assign the cut off marks to shortlist the candidates. Moreover, the cut off marks are decided by considering various factors such as a number of students appeared for the exam, marks secured by candidates, the difficulty level of question paper, seat availability in Institutes and so on.
<< CLAT 2019 Result >>
CLAT Institutes Opening and Closing Rank 2019
Each University has different opening and closing ranks. The opening rank determines what ranked candidate has got admission in an Institute in the previous year. And closing rank tells the highest ranked candidate who secured admission to a College. After knowing rank, the candidate can check the CLAT Opening and Closing Ranks to know whether he/ she has a chance to get admission in specified college/ University.
|University Name||CLAT Opening Rank||CLAT Closing Rank|
|National Law School Of India University, Banglore||139.5||58||139.5||58|
|Nalsar University Of Law, Hyderabad||139.5||100||136||108|
|West Bengal University Of Health Sciences, Kolkata||130||230||128.5||260|
|The National Law Institute University, Bhopal||129||245||125.5||345|
|National Law University, Jodhpur||126||315||125.25||360|
|Gujarat National Law University, Gandhi Nagar||124||430||121.75||500|
|Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur||122||530||120||700|
|Dr Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow||121.5||575||118.75||750|
|Rajiv Gandhi National University Of Law, Patiala||120||695||117.5||925|
|National University Of Advanced Legal Studies, Ernakulam||120||695||117||980|
|Chanakya National Law University, Patna||118.25||810||116||1100|
|National Law University Odisha, Cuttack||118.25||830||115.75||1125|
|National University Of Study And Research In Law, Ranchi||118||845||115.5||1150|
|National Law University And Judicial Academy, Guwahati||117.75||890||114.5||1280|
|Tamil Nadu National Law School, Thiruchirapalli||117.5||915||114.5||1280|
What is CLAT 2019 Exam?
The Common Law Admission Test is conducted by the National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi. And, it is a National Wise Entrance Exam. By qualifying for this exam, the students can get admission in Management Courses. The 19 National Law Universities (NLU’s), two Public Sector and 43 Education Institutes are accepting the CLAT 2019 Score and admitting students in UG and PG Management Courses. However, in order to get admission, the student has to apply for it.
The online applications start from 13th January 2019, and the last date for submitting the registration form is 31st March 2019. The hall tickets release on 26th April 2019. The exam date is 12th May 2019. The authority publishes answer key on 15th May 2019. After the release of answer key, calculate your score and estimate your rank from CLAT Rank Predictor 2019. Moreover, the results/ rank card and rank list are published on 31st May to 30th June 2019. Finally, the counselling begins in June 2019.
In order to know updates related to State and National Level MBA Entrance Exam, bookmark this website. Also, follow this website, examtime.co to know all the information related to the entrance exam application form, previous papers, cut off, exam date, rank predictor, answer key, rank card, merit list, counselling, slot booking, syllabus, result and seat allotment.