Get the direct link for CLAT application form 2019. Follow the given simple procedure to fill CLAT 2019 form online. Candidates can get the solutions for how to apply for CLAT 2019 exam. Check CLAT eligibility criteria 2019. Refer CLAT application fee payment process. Know CLAT 2019 application form dates and filling process. View details on Common Law Admission Test 2019.
CLAT Application Form 2019
CLAt is the national level entrance examination. 19 National Law Universities (NLUs) on ration basis conducts the CLAT exam for admission to the Undergraduate and Postgraduate LAW courses. Some of the Government and Private Law Colleges/ institutions also consider the CLAT score to offer the admission. Therefore, eligible and interested candidates can apply to the Common Law Admission test to get the admission in the NLUs. CLAT written test score is necessary to get the seat for UG and PG Law programmes in the 19 National Law Universities. So, the candidates who wish to take the admission should write the CLAT examination without fail.
First of all, candidates have to fill the CLAT 2019 application form to appear the test. CLAT 2019 form filling process includes CLAT registration 2019, fill the application form, uploading images and fee payment of application fee. Applicants should submit the application form of CLAt 2019 through online mode only. So, aspirants need to register and fill the CLAT form 2019 through online only.
In this post, we are providing the complete procedure for how to fill CLAT application form 2019. Hence, the candidates read this entire article, to get the simple procedure to CLAT 2019 apply online. Go through the below sections, to check the details regarding form filling, eligibility criteria, important dates and registration fee payment.
[ CLAT 2019 Date ]
CLAT 2019 Form – Important Dates
|www.clat.ac.in Application form 2019 Dates|
|Name of the Exam Conducting Board||NLUs On Rotation Basis|
|Entrance Exam Name||Common Law Admission Test|
|Examination Level||National Level Entrance Examination|
|CLAT 2019 Application form opening Date||13th January 2019|
|Last Date for CLAT 2019 Registration Form||31st March 2019|
|CLAT Admit Card 2019 Download Date||26th April 2019|
|CLAT 2019 Exam Date||12th May 2019|
|Publishment Date of CLAT Answer Key 2019||15th May 2019|
|CLAT 2019 Result Date||31st May to 30th June 2019|
|Name of the Category||Online Application|
Common Law Admission Test Eligibility Criteria
Here, candidates can check the eligibility conditions for admission into the UG and PG Law courses.
For Undergraduate Law Courses:
- There is no specified age limit to apply for CLAT exam 2019.
- Candidates should complete the 12th examination/ equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- The applicants have obtained the minimum 45% aggregate marks in their qualifying examination (40% for reserved categories).
- Exam appearing candidates can also apply for the test. But they have to produce the qualifying exam passing certificate at the time admission.
For Post Graduate Law Courses:
- Applicants must be passed the LLB course/ Five-Year Integrated LL.B. (Hons.) from a recognized board or university.
- General Candidates have 50% in their degree and reserved categories having 50% marks.
- Final year exam appearing candidates are also eligible to apply.
Details/ Documents while Filling CLAT Form 2019
- Scanned Photograph
- SAP certificate (if applicable
- Valid Email Id & Password
- Net Banking/ Credit/ Debit Card Details
- 12th Examination Details
- Personal, educational and contact details.
Steps to Fill CLAT 2019 Application Form – CLAT 2019 Registration
In this section, applicants can check the detailed procedure to fill CLAT Application form 2019. So, follow the given simple steps while submitting the CLAT 2019 application form. The steps are followed as
Step 1: CLAT Online Registration 2019
- Candidates have to register themselves to fill the application form of CLAT 2019.
- For CLAT 2019 registration, they need enter the details such as
- Select the Course Apply for
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Valid Email Id
- Enter Captcha
- After that, the candidates need to submit the filled details.
- Then, they will receive the SMS containing Registration number and password.
- Candidates have to login into the account by using these Id and password to fill CLAT online form 2019.
Step 2: Uploading Signature & Photograph Image
- Here, the applicants have to upload the scanned images of recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Images should be in the following format and size.
|Signature||10 KB to 20 KB||JPG/ JPEG||200 × 230 Pixels|
|Photograph||20 KB to 50 KB||JPG/ JPEG||140 × 60 Pixels|
Step 3: Fill Details in CLAT Application Form 2019
- Programme Applying for
- All India Category Applied for
- State of Residence
- State of Domicile
- Are you a person with Disability (PwD/ SAP/ Divyang)
- Percentage of Disability
- Would you bring a Scribe
- University Category
- Would you like to have access to previous years CLAT question paper in e-format?
- Personal Details
- Educational Qualification
- Exam City Preference
- Preference of NLUs
[ View CLAT Results ]
Step 4: Upload SAP/ Disability Certificate (If Applicable)
PwD/ SAP Applicants have to upload the relevant Disability certificate/ SAP document (showing percentage of disability also) issued by competent authority in pdf format to support their claim.
Step 5: CLAT 2019 Application Fee Payment
- Candidates can pay the application fee in either online or offline mode.
- They can make the fee payment through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card.
- Through offline mode, candidates have to pay the amount in cash only.
- Demand Drafts, Cheques or other modes of application fee payment are not acceptable.
About Common Law Admission Test
CLAt is organized by the 19 National Law Universities on the rotation basis. Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is conducted as per a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for the convenience of the students seeking admission to various National Law Universities in India. CLAT is the national level entrance exam conducted for admissions to their UG and PG degree Law programmes. The first CLAT exam held in the year 2008.
Presently there are 19 NLUs participating in CLAT and following the policy of rotation. Now for the academic year 2019-20, they will administrate the 12th CLAT exam. Some of the Government and Private Law institutions & Colleges also consider the CLAT exam score to provide the admission. Therefore, willing and eligible aspirants can apply for CLAT 2019 exam. Check the given procedure to fill CLAT Application form 2019.
In this article, we are providing the information related to CLAT 2019 application form for reference only. So, stay tuned to our entrance exams site www.examtime.co to get the latest news notices on Common Admission Law Test 2019. Moreover, check the regular updates on all National Level Entrance Exams.