CISF ASI Recruitment 2018 Notification Pdf Download Link is dispatched here. Check the official notification details regarding CISF Recruitment 2018 for 519 ASI Posts – www.cisf.gov.in. Get full details of Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment 2018 Notification like No. of Vacancies, Age Criteria, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, CISF Assistant Sub Inspector Application Process, Important Dates, etc. Candidates who have met the eligibility criteria can apply for CISF ASI (Executive) Posts 2018-19 on or before the due date to avoid the last minute rush.
CISF Recruitment 2018 for 519 ASI Posts
|CISF Assistant Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018 Details|
|Conducting Authority Name||Central Industrial Security Force|
|Post Names||Assistant Sub Inspector (Executive)|
|Total No. of Vacant Posts||519 Vacancies|
|Type of Job||Police Jobs|
|Initial Date to fill CISF ASI Recruitment 2018 Application form||5th November 2018|
|CISF Recruitment 2018 Online Apply Last Date||15th December 2018|
|CISF Assistant Sub Inspector (Executive) Exam Date 2018||24th February 2018|
|Location of Job||Across India|
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Job Notification 2018
Are you eagerly waiting for the full details regarding the Latest Recruitment of Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) in CISF? Presently, Central Industrial Security Force has invited CISF Recruitment 2018 application forms from the eligible departmental candidates to fill up 519 vacancies of Assistant Sub Inspector (Executive) in CISF through Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE).
According to the CISF ASI (Executive) LDCE Notification 2018, only Constable/GD, Head Constable/GD and Constable/Tradesmen who have completed five years regular service including the period of basic training in the grade or five years combined regular service as on August 1st, 2018 can apply for LDCE. Candidates should possess Graduation from a recognized university are eligible to apply for CISF Assistant Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018. Candidates have to submit their CISF ASI Recruitment 2018 application forms to Zonal DIsG viz., DIG (NZ-I) New Delhi, DIG (SZ) Chennai, DIG (WZ-I) Mumbai, DIG (EZ) Patna and DIG (SEZ) Kolkata.
In this article, we have provided all the information related to CISF Notification for 519 ASI Posts like Vacancy count, Job profile, Age Limit, Qualification nature of the work, postings, How to Apply, pay scales or the promotion policies, etc.
Download CISF ASI Syllabus Pdf
Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) in CISF Vacancy
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) (Executive)||591 (UR-404, SC-77, and ST-38)|
CISF ASI Job Profile
The Assistant Sub Inspectors (ASIs) in CISF are the backbone of the force as they are the main mediators between the team in the field and the control room. So, their prime job is to run the force smoothly. Here are the major roles and responsibilities of an Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) in the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF).
- Industrial Security: This is the main objective of the force and it was actually the reason why the force was created in the first place. It provides security services to the public sector industrial locations around the country. ASIs are generally posted in these areas.
- Airport Security: It is the most common place of any CISF personnel as so many people use it every day. The ASIs are there to provide the last mile security to the airports that connect various parts of our country.
- Search Operation: Being in Police means that you need to have the authority to search a suspect and once you get the order from the higher-ups, the ASIs can carry out these operations in their place of duty but generally they are supervised by sub-inspectors at the time of the search operations.
- Clerical duties: Though the job is mostly about field job, there are opportunities in a desk job as well, but there you have to do all the clerical work as in any other government offices like maintaining files of various operations, administrative matters etc.
- Power of Seizure: This is another area where ASIs come in handy as they have to search and seize any suspect for preventive custody in any place they are posted. Supervised by the sub-inspectors, they have to seize anything that is illegally in possession of the suspected persons.
CISF Assistant Sub Inspector (Executive) Recruitment 2018 – Eligibility
The important parameters which candidates have to possess in order to apply for CISF Assistant Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018 are as follows. Get Latest Employment News 2018-19 here.
519 CISF Assistant Sub Inspector Executive Jobs – Age Limit
- Age Limit of the applicants should be 35 years as on August 1st, 2018. (He/she must have been born not earlier than August 2, 1983).
CISF ASI Recruitment 2018 – Educational Qualification
- Aspirants must possess Graduation from any recognized University to apply for CISF ASI (Executive) Recruitment 2018.
Service Eligibility: Candidates should have completed five years of regular service including basic training in the grade or five years combined regular service as Constable/GD, Head Constable/GD, and Constable/TM as on August 1st, 2018.
Central Industrial Security Force ASI Physical Standards
|For all candidates||170 Cms||157 Cms|
|For Candidates falling in the categories of Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the States of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Tripura, Mizoram, Manipur, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, and Jammu and Kashmir.||165 Cms||155 Cms|
|For candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes categories||162.5 Cms||154 Cms|
|Chest (for Male Only)|
|For all candidates||80-85 Cms||0|
|For candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes||77-82 Cms||0|
Download CISF ASI Previous Papers
CISF ASI (Executive) LDCE Notification 2018 – Details
Further details of Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Job Notification 2018 like Application Fee, Selection Process, Salary Offered, Important Dates, etc.
CISF ASI Vacancy 2018 – Application Fee
- Applicants of CISF ASI Recruitment 2018 have to pay the application fee as per the rules.
Central Industrial Security Force Jobs – Selection Process
The CISF ASI (Executive) Recruitment 2018 Selection Procedure involves the following stages.
- Checking of Service Records
- Written Examination
- Physical Measurement
- Physical Efficiency Test.
- Detailed Medical Examination.
- Final Selection.
CISF ASI Salary
- Selected candidates for CISF ASI (Executive) Posts 2018-19 will get an attractive pay scale as per the norms of the organization. Refer the official notification to get the ASI in CISF Salary details.
Download CISF ASI Admit Card
Apply for 519 CISF ASI Executive Jobs @ www.cisf.gov.in
The CISF ASI Recruitment 2018 Application Process is completely offline mode. Candidates have to submit the CISF Assistant Sub Inspector (Executive) Recruitment 2018 Application Form on or before the last date i.e, 15th December 2018. Get here the step by step procedure to fill CISF Assistant Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018 Application Form.
CISF Assistant Sub Inspector (Executive) Application Filling Steps
- Log on to the official portal i.e, www.cisf.gov.in
- The homepage of the official portal will display on the screen.
- Find the relevant tab “CISF Notification for 519 ASI Posts” on the homepage.
- Go through the details provided in the official CISF ASI (Executive) Recruitment 2018 Notification Pdf.
- Check the Eligibility Criteria for 519 CISF Assistant Sub Inspector Executive Jobs.
- If eligible, then click on “CISF Recruitment 2018 Online apply” tab.
- Fill the CISF Assistant Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018 Application form with all the required & mandatory details.
- Make the fee payment through the proper channels.
- Upload the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Verify all the details once before submitting the Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment 2018 Application form.
- Finally, keep the hard copy of CISF ASI Recruitment 2018 Application Form for future reference.
CISF Notification for 519 ASI Posts – Important Dates
|Last date of receipt of CISF Recruitment 2018 Application forms by the Unit Commanders||December 12th, 2018|
|Closing date of receipt of CISF Assistant Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018 application by respective Zonal DIsG||December 22nd, 2018|
|Completion of checking of service records at CISF SSG Noida||January 21st, 2019|
|CISF ASI (Executive) Exam Date 2018||February 24th, 2019|
|Declaration of CISF Assistant Sub Inspector (Executive) Exam Result||March 18th, 2019|
|Start of Physical measurement & PET||April 4th, 2019|
|Start of Medical Examination||May 6th, 2019|
|Conduct of Review Medical Examination||June 2nd, 2019|
|Commencement of Basic Training||June 24th, 2019|
Download CISF ASI (Executive) Recruitment 2018 Notification
We have strived a lot to share the full details of Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment 2018 Notification on this page. Still, if you have any queries, see the official CISF ASI Recruitment 2018 Notification through the direct link provided below.
Keep in touch with our page RRB Recruitment for more job updates.