Check complete CET Delhi Counselling 2019 Schedule. Verify CET Delhi Admission Process 2019 and required Delhi CET Counselling Certificates List 2019. See CET Delhi 2019 Counselling Dates and cetdelhi nic in Registration 2019 steps. View Delhi Polytechnic Counselling 2019 process.
13th June 2019: CET Delhi Counselling 2019 will be started from 22nd June 2019
CET Delhi Counselling 2019
The candidates who qualify in CET Delhi Exam 2019 is eligible for CET Delhi 2019 Counselling. The candidates who wish to join in various engineering and non-engineering diploma courses can participate in CET Delhi Counselling 2019. The Delhi CET Counselling 2019 is mostly online. After announcing the result, the Delhi CET 2019 Counselling starts. Unlike other counselling processes, the CETDelhi Counselling 2019 conducts choice filling, or option entry as it’s first stage and document verification is the final level. You can check complete CETDelhi 2019 Counselling procedure from below or else click here – Delhi CET Counselling Process.
Also, the officials conduct four rounds of counselling. After CET Delhi First Counselling Result 2019 is out, the CET Delhi 2nd Counselling 2019 starts. And, after CET Delhi 2nd Counselling Result 2019, CET Delhi 3rd Counselling 2019 Dates are released and so on. After CET Delhi 4th Counselling ends, the CET Delhi Spot Counselling 2019 is conducted. Also, click here to check another entrance exams counselling details.
CET Delhi Counselling Dates 2019 – Delhi CET Counselling Date 2019
|Delhi Common Entrance Test Counselling 2019|
|Board Name||Department of Training and Technical Education, Government of NCT Delhi|
|Exam Name||Common Entrance Test (CET) Delhi|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Delhi CET Application Starting Date||March 2019|
|Ending Date of CET Delhi Application Form||April 2019|
|CET Delhi Admit Card Release Date||May 2019|
|CET Delhi 2019 Exam Date||May 2019|
|Declaration Date of CET Delhi Results 2019||June 2019|
|CET Delhi Counselling Date 2019||June 2019 onwards|
Delhi Polytechnic Counselling Dates 2019 | CET Delhi Counselling Schedule 2019
The Counselling Dates of CET Delhi/ Delhi Polytechnic are as follows:
|Events/ Activities||Delhi CET 2019 Counselling Dates|
|First Round of Counselling 2019|
|Processing Fee Payment||June 2019|
|Online Registration & Web Options/ Choice Filling Dates||June 2019|
|Delhi Polytechnic 1st Counselling 2019 and printing Provisional Admission Letter||June 2019|
|Payment of part of Institution Fees||June 2019|
|Document Verification||June 2019|
|Upgrading/ Freezing of Allocated Seat||June 2019|
|CET Delhi Second Counselling 2019|
|Processing Fees (for new candidates)||June 2019|
|Counselling Registration and Submission of Choices||July 2019|
|2nd Counselling Results and Allotment Letter Printing Date||July 2019|
|Paying part of Institutional Fee||July 2019|
|Certificate Verification Dates||July 2019|
|Freezing of Assigned Seats||July 2019|
|Delhi CET 3rd Round Counselling 2019|
|(For New Candidates) Processing Fee Payment||July 2019|
|Registration and Submission of Choices/ Options||July 2019|
|Result of Third Counselling and printing of allotment order||July 2019|
|Part of Institutional Fee Payment Date||July 2019|
|Verification of Certificates||July 2019|
|Freezing/ Upgradation of allocated seat||July 2019|
|CET Delhi 4th Counselling 2019|
|Paying Processing Fee (For new Candidates only)||July 2019|
|Registration and Choice/ options Submission||July 2019|
|CET Delhi 4th Round Counselling Result||July 2019|
|Payment of part of Institutional Fees||July 2019|
|Document Verification Dates||July 2019|
|Final Allotment Letter|
|Payment of Balance Institutional Fee and Final Admission Letter||July 2019|
|CET Delhi Spot Counselling 2019|
|Online Willingness for Spot Counselling||August 2019|
|REporintg Schedule Display Date||August 2019|
Certificates Required for CET Delhi Counselling 2019
- Delhi CET Hall Ticket 2019.
- Delhi CET 2019 Rank Card.
- 10th Standard or it’s equivalent Marks Memo and Certificate.
- 12th Standard Mark list and Certificate.
- CET Delhi 2019 Counselling Fee receipt.
- The copy of choices submitted by a candidate.
- Provisional Allotment Order.
- Online Registration Slip.
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
- Conduct Certificate and Character Certificate from the Institution Head where you have qualified exam/ Gazetted Officer.
- Caste Certificate.
- Migration Certificate/ Transfer Certificate.
- Category/Caste Certificate (if applicable).
- PwD Certificate (if applicable).
- Minority Status Certificate, (if applicable).
- Two recent coloured Passport size Photos for 7.0 cm x 5.5 cm size.
Note: Carry Original Certificates and atleast two sets of self-attested Copies.
CET Delhi Counselling Fee 2019
The candidates who wish to participate in counselling process must pay the Delhi CET 2019 Counselling Fee. It is a non-refundable fee. The candidate must pay the Delhi Polytechnic Counselling Fees 2019 either in online or offline mode.
- The processing fee is Rs. 700 (Non-Refundable) + Rs. 15 (Bank Charges) + Rs. 3 (GST).
Refund of Delhi Polytechnic 2019 Counselling Fee
- The candidates who want to withdraw/ cancel their seats should it during 1st/ 2nd/ 3rd rounds of Counselling.
- Also, the students must cancel their alloted seats before the last date mentioned.
- If above mentioned two conditions (i & ii) satisfy, then paid Institution fee is refunded.
- And, if any candidate cancels their assigned seat after the completion of counselling process/ during the course of study, then he/ she will get a refund of deposited Security Amount (if any).
- Note that, the processing fee/ counselling fee is not refunded under any circumstances.
The candidates can check the given below Delhi CET Counselling 2019 process to have an idea about counselling. Like any other counselling, the CET Delhi Admission Procedure 2019 includes various levels. Only the aspirant who crosses all these stages in CET Delhi Counselling Seat Allotment 2019 will get the admission in desired college/institute.
Step 1: CET Delhi Counselling Fee Payment
- The first Step in CET Delhi Polytechnic Counselling 2019 is paying the processing fee.
- The candidate can pay the fee either in online or offline.
- Go to the official website, www.cetdelhi.nic.in.
- On the home page, click on the ‘Pay Processing Fee’ link.
- Enter Test Number, Roll Number, Application Number, Date of Birth and security code (capache as given).
- Then, select the payment mode either Online or Challan and check the box.
- In case of online, select any one mode of payment, i.e., Debit Card /Credit Card /Net Banking and make the payment of Rs. 718. And, take a print out of online payment acknowledgement.
- In case of the reprint of online payment receipt/acknowledgement, click on the link Pay Processing Fee. Then, enter your details to generate Payment Receipt.
- In case of offline, i.e., payment through Challan mode, take print out the challan and deposit Rs. 718 in any branch of Corporation Bank.
<< CET Delhi 2019 Results >>
Step 2: CET Delhi Counselling Registration 2019:
- After fee payment, the candidate has to register himself for New Delhi CET Counselling 2019.
- Go to the CET Delhi Counselling Website, cetdelhi.nic.in.
- Click on the ‘Online Registration’ Link and go to Register new candidate link.
- Enter your details Test Number, CET Delhi Roll Number, CET Delhi Application Number, and Date of Birth.
- Now, a ‘Registration Form’ appears where the candidate has to enter the Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Gender, Category, Sub-Category, Contact Address, Mobile Number, E-Mail Id, Details of Qualifications, Bank Details.
- Then, create a password to proceed further.
- Now, the page displays entered details. Check once and click on ‘Confirm Registration Details’ Button.
- At last, an online registration receipt is generated displaying the registration status and eligibility status of candidate for Counselling.
- Take a print out of the online registration receipt for any future reference.
Step-3: Online Choice Submission
- The candidate can submit the choices only after registering himself and logging into the account.
- Click on the ‘Fill Choices’ option and start exercising the options. That means, enter your choices as combinations of available college and course pairs.
- It is adviced to as many choices as possible as it will increase the chance of getting a seat in a college.
- After entering all the choices, click on ‘save and continue’button.
- Then, your submitted choices are displayed on the screen.
- Check whether the options are in your desired preferences or not.
- Then, click on ‘Modify the Choices’ if you want to modify or else, click on ‘lock the options.’ button.
Step-4: Check Result of Seat Allotment
- After submitting the choices, the candidates can check the CET Delhi Counselling Result 2019 on the specified date.
- By considering the choices made by candidates, his rank, region, category, sub-category, gender, etc. and the number of vacancies available in the college, the officials allocate the seats.
- Also, the available seats will be allocated according to the preference of choices submitted by the candidate during choice submission time.
- The CET Delhi Admission Letter 2019 displays the CET Delhi 2019 Counselling Results.
- Check below provided steps to download the Delhi CET Seat Allotment Letter 2019.
Step-5: Print Provisional Allotment Letter
- To check the CET Delhi Polytechnic Counselling Result 2019, log in to your account.
- The candidates who are allotted a seat can download CET Delhi Provisional Allotment letter.
- After downloading, click on ‘print’ option to take a print out of CET Delhi Admission Letter.
- The candidates who are not interested in joining the Institute allotted to them can participate in the CET Delhi 2nd Counselling 2019.
Step-6: Online Payment of Institutional Fees
- After downloading the CET Delhi Allotment Order, check the tuition fee.
- Now, the candidate has to pay the Institutional fee through online mode.
- After all rounds of counselling, i.e. Delhi Polytechnic 4th Round Counselling 2019 ends, the student has to pay the balance of Institutional Fee to confirm the allotted seat.
Step-7: Verification of Documents
- A candidate has to report to the allocated institution along with all the essential documents for verification.
- The candidate must report before the last date mentioned in the Provisional Allotment Letter.
- After document verification, the allotted institute will give ‘Document Verification Slip’ to the candidate.
- In case, candidates do not report as per the schedule they will lose the seat.
Step-8: Freezing of Allotted Seat (Online) After Every Round
- After every round of CET Counselling 2019 Delhi, if candidates are satisfied with the allotted seat and do not want to participate in further rounds of counselling, then they can freeze the allocated seat by clicking on ‘Freeze’ option within the specified time.
- If the candidates do not freeze the assigned seat, then next higher preference is allotted to them automatically in the next round of CET Delhi Counselling 2019.
Step-10: Final Allotment Letter
- After completion of all phases of cetdelhi.ni.in Counselling 2019, the candidates can download final allotment letter by clicking on the ‘Final Allotment letter’ link.
- Download this allotment letter and report to the college to confirm your seat.
Common Entrance Test (CET) Delhi Seat Reservation 2019
The Delhi CET Counselling 2019 Seat Reservation determines the reserved percentage of seats as per category of a student. By considering the reservations applicable to a candidate, the authority allocates seats to students. The CET Delhi Polytechnic Seat Reservation Percentage is as follows:
Reservations for Government, Government Sponsered Institutes
- The government, govt. aided and government-sponsored institutes are sanctioned 85% of seats for candidates who qualify the exams from schools situated in Delhi.
- 15% of seats are reserved for candidates who qualify the exams from schools located outside the Delhi and NCR.
Category wise Reservation of Seats 2019
The following table shows the percentage of seat reservations for each category. The reservation percentage applies to each Delhi and outside the Delhi quota.
|Category Name||Delhi CET Seat Reservation|
Seat Reservations in Private Institutes
- In Private Self Financed Institutes, 15% of seats are reserved as Management Seats.
- In remaining percentage of seats, 85% is allocated to students who studied in Delhi and 15% is reserved for candidates who studied outside Delhi.
- 3% of seats are reserved for PwD candidates and 5% for Defense Personnel.
- 0.5% seats for NCC cadets.
Caste Wise Seat Reservation
For Delhi Candidates
|Name of the Category||CET Delhi Reservation of Seats|
For Outside Delhi Candidates
|Category Name||CET Delhi Seat Reservation Percentage|
Bookmark this rrbrecruitment.co.in site to check the latest information regarding National and State Entrance Exams. Also, check details related to notification, application process, admit card, previous papers, result and counselling schedule.