CEED 2020 application form direct link activated in 09th October 2020. Refer simple stepwise procedure to fill CEED application form 2020. View eligibility criteria to apply for CEED exam 2020. Find documents required while CEED 2020 registration process. Know application fee payment for CEED 2020 exam. See CEED 2020 login details & how to fill CEED online application form 2020.
IIT CEED 2020 Online Application
Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay under Ministry of Human Resource Management organizes the CEED entrance exam. Common Entrance Examination for Design is conducted for offering the Master of Design and Ph.D. Design programmes in IITs. CEED is the gateway to provide the admissions for the aspirants in M.Des and Ph. D programmes. Based on the Common Entrance Examination for Design score, the Indian Institutes of Technology offers the admissions. Therefore, interested candidates can apply for the CEED 2020 exam.
< CEED Brochure >
In this article, candidates can get the direct link for CEED application form 2020. For the sake of the applicants, here, we are providing the complete knowledge about the CEED 2020 application form. That is, in this post, candidates can get information related to how to apply for the CEED exam 2020, CEED exam eligibility, registration/ application fee payment and what are the documents/ certificates be upload in the CEED online application form 2020 filling process. Also, check all important dates related to the CEED examination 2020.
Candidates should fill the Common Entrance Examination for Design application form through online mode only. No other mode application forms are invited by the authority.
< CEED 2020 Dates >
Common Entrance Examination for Design 2020 Important Dates
|CEED 2020 Apply Online|
|Name of the Exam Conducting Board||Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay|
|Name of the Examination||Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED)|
|Level of the Exam||National|
|Starting Date of CEED 2020 Application form||09th October 2020|
|Last date for CEED 2020 Registration||09th November 2020|
|CEED Admit Card 2020 Issue Date||1st January 2020 onwards|
|CEED 2020 Exam date||19th January 2020|
|Releasing Date of CEED 2020 Answer key||4th February 2020|
|CEED Results 2020 Announcement Date||04th March 2020|
|Name of the Category||Online Application|
CEED Eligibility Criteria 2020
Here, candidates can refer the CEED exam eligibility criteria to apply for the CEED admission test. Applicants must check the provided the eligibility criteria before starting the application process. Candidates can check whether they meet the required eligibility criteria for admission to various IIT institutions.
Age Limit: There is no minimum and maximum age limit to apply for CEED exam 2020.
Number of Attempts: Candidates can apply to the CEED exam any number of times.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed 4 years or 3+2 years degree/ diploma/ postgraduate degree programme. Appearing candidates of the qualifying examination final examination of such a program by July 2020. Candidates must be passed the GD Arts diploma programme by July 2020.
Required Documents and Images to Apply for CEED Exam 2020
- Recent colour photograph.
- Scanned copy of Signature.
- Degree/ Diploma Certificate/ final year mark list or Provisional Certificate (if completed the course)
- Certificate from the principal of the college/ Head of the Department (if the course is not completed).
- SC/ ST/ OBC-NCL certificate (if applicable).
- The person with Disability (PwD) category certificate.
- If PwD candidates require extra time duration, they need to upload a request letter.
- Candidates whose name is not same as the name on the degree/ diploma certificate should produce a gazette notification/ marriage certificate/ scanned pages of the passport showing the change of name.
Simple & Detailed Procedure to Fill CEED 2020 Application Form
CEED application form filling procedure includes registration, login, fill details, uploading images & documents and fee payment.
Step 1: CEED Registration 2020
- Candidates have to visit the official site and click on the “New Registration”.
- Otherwise, click on the below provided link to register for the exam.
- Applicants have to enter the details in the CEED 2020 registration form. The information is as follows as
- Enter candidate’s salutation
- Full Name
- Mobile Number
- Choose the password
- Date of Birth
- Email Id
- Security answer and question
- After furnishing the above details, candidates have click on the submit button. Then they can get an SMS to the registered Email Id and mobile number.
- The message consists of registration Id and password.
- Applicants are required to login into the account by using those registration Id and password to fill the CEED 2020 application form.
step 2: Fill Details in CEED 019 Online Application Form
On successful registration, candidates have to log in to their account. Then eligibility criteria are displayed on the screen. Applicants have to read the all instructions carefully and then click on the “Mobile Verification” link. Candidates will receive an OTP, they have to enter the OTP in the space provided in the CEED application form 2020. Thereafter, aspirants need to fill the details in the application form of CEED 2020 exam. The details such as
Candidate’s Personal Details
- First Name of the candidate
- Middle Name
- Last Name
- Mention if changed their name
- Date of Birth
- Person with Disability
- Mobile Number
- Email Address
- Alternate Mobile Number
- Town/ Village
- Pin Code
- Qualifying examination name
- College Address
- Year of Passing
- Name of the College
- Name of the University/ Institute
Applicants need to select any three exam centre cities based on their choice.
- Examination centre preference 1
- Preference 2
- Test centre preference 3
After entering all above necessary details, candidates have to click on the “Confirm” button to proceed to the next step in the CEED 2020 online application filling procedure.
Step 3: Upload Images & Documents – CEED Application form
- In the process of CEED 2020 apply online procedure, candidates have to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature. They have to upload load the required documents/ certificate given above on this page. The important thing is the images and documents are in the prescribed size and format.
- Check the size and format of the uploading images and certificates in the following tabular form.
|Image/ Certificate||File Format||Size|
|Scanned Photograph||.JPG||5 to 100 KB|
|Signature||.JPG||5 to 100 KB|
|Other Certificates||30 KB to 500 KB|
Step 4: Payment of CEED Application Fee
- Contenders have to pay the application fee of CEED exam 2020.
- Applicants should make the CEED registration fee through online mode only.
- They can pay the CEED 2020 application fee through Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- Candidates can check the CEED exam application fee amount in this section.
|Category of the Applicant||Application Fee (Rs.)|
|ST/ SC/ PwD||1100/-|
|Other Category Candidates||2200/-|
About Common Entrance Examination for Design
CEED is one of the national level entrance examination. Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay on behalf of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. Through the Common Entrance Examination for Design is organized for admission into the M.Des and Ph.D. courses in IIMs.
Therefore, candidates can get the admissions in M.Des course at IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIsc Bangalore, IIT Guwahati, IIT DM Jabalpur and Ph.D. Design course at IIsc Bangalore, IIT Bombay, IIT Hyderabad & IIT Kanpur. The IITB will manage the exam in two papers. Candidates have to attend for both the papers to get the seat in the respective institutes.
In this article, we have given the information on CEED application form 2020 for only reference purpose. CEED exam 2020 official notification not released now. Hence, we RRB Recruitment Team will update the changes after the official announcement of the IIT CEED entrance examination. Therefore, bookmark our site to view the latest updates on CEED 2020 exam as well as check all national level entrance exams application form details.