Latest BTSC JE Notification 2020 is released from Bihar Technical Service Commission. Check out the details about Bihar Technical Service Commission Recruitment 2020 from this article. Also, check the post-wise & category wise BTSC Junior Engineer Jobs details here. Bihar Technical Service Commission JE Online Application Process starts on 2/6/2020. At the earliest, apply for BTSC Junior Engineer Vacancy 2020 in Bihar on or before 2/17/2020 by clicking the below available link.
BTSC Recruitment 2020 for JE Posts
|Bihar Technical Service Commission Junior Engineer Notification 2020 Details|
|Conducting Board Name||Bihar Technical Service Commission|
|Job Designation||Junior Engineer|
|No. of Vacant Posts||6379|
|Job Type||Bihar Govt Jobs|
|Commencement of BTSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020 Application forms||2/6/2020|
|Deadline to submit the BTSC JE Recruitment 2020 Online Application Forms||2/17/2020|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Bihar Technical Service Commission Recruitment 2020
Here is an excellent job opportunity for those candidates who are eagerly waiting for Latest BTSC JE Notification 2020? Bihar Technical Service Commission releases various BTSC Notifications every year to fill various vacancies in their organization. Likewise, it has advertised a Latest Bihar Technical Service Commission Notification 2020 on its official portal.
Recently, Bihar Technical Service Commission has issued BTSC Recruitment 2020 Notification for 6379 Junior Engineer Posts. Bihar Technical Service Commission Recruitment 2020 Applications are also invited through online mode for recruitment of young, talented & dynamic applicants to the post of Junior Engineer in Bihar. A total of 6379 BTSC JE Vacancy are going to be filled by proving the scale of pay of Rs.20,000-50,000/-. The BTSC JE Recruitment 2020 Apply Online Link will be activated from 2/6/2020 & deactivated on 2/17/2020 @ btsc.bih.nic.in Interested candidates can go through the further details of BTSC Junior Engineer Notification 2020 covered in this article.
- Name of the Posts: Junior Engineer (JE)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 6379 Posts.
Bihar Technical Service Commission JE Notification 2020
Job hunters who are looking for Bihar Govt Jobs can use this chance & fill and submit BTSC Vacancy 2020 Application form with correct information in time to avoid last-minute rushes. As per the official BTSC JE Notification 2020, candidates should have completed Diploma in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical & must be within the age group of 18 to 37 years in order to get eligible. One should possess the prescribed eligibility conditions to apply for BTSC JE Vacancy 2020.
Other details about btsc.bih.nic.in Bihar JE Notification 2020 such as Age Limit, Qualification, Application Fee, Selection criteria, Salary, Important Dates, BTSC Notification & Apply Online Links, etc are given below.
BTSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
Bihar Technical Service Commission Notification 2020-20 – Before applying for BTSC Junior Engineer Jobs, one must know briefly about the Eligibility details such as Age Criteria, Qualification, etc. For more eligibility details, refer the official BTSC JE Notification 2020 Pdf through the direct link provided below.
Age Limit: 18 to 37 years
Educational Qualification: Diploma in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical
btsc.bih.nic.in Bihar JE Notification 2020 – Details
Here, we have provided further more information about BTSC JE Notification 2020 such as Application Fee, Selection Method, Pay Scale, etc. Also, check Latest Rojghar Samachar 2020-20 here.
Bihar Technical Service Commission Junior Engineer Vacancy 2020 – Application Fee
- At the time of applying for BTSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020, candidates have to pay check in official notification towards application.
BTSC JE Jobs 2020 – Selection Process
In order to select the eligible applicants for Bihar Technical Service Commission Junior Engineer Jobs, the officials will conduct the following rounds.
- Written test and Interview
Bihar Junior Engineer Posts – JE Salary
- Selected candidates for BTSC JE Jobs will get pay for Rs.20,000-50,000/- per month (as mentioned in the official BTSC JE Notification 2020 Pdf).
Bihar Technical Service Commission JE Online Application Process
Here, we have provided the step by step process of how to fill BTSC Recruitment 2020 Application form. Hence, at the time of filling the BTSC JE Recruitment 2020 Application Form, candidates should have all the documents ready with you. Candidates should provide only the genuine info at the time of filling the Bihar JE Recruitment 2020 Application Form.
Simple Steps to fill BTSC JE Application Form 2020
- Firstly, Open the official website of BTSC that is btsc.bih.nic.in
- The homepage of the web portal will appear on the computer screen.
- Find the relevant link “BTSC Junior Engineer Notification 2020” on the homepage.
- See the details mentioned in the official Bihar Technical Service Commission Notification 2020 Pdf.
- Ensure the eligibility for BTSC JE Vacancy 2020.
- If eligible, then click on BTSC JE Notification 2020 Apply Online tab.
- Fill all the required information in the BTSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020 Online Application form.
- After filling the BTSC JE Recruitment 2020 application, once check before submitting it.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- After that, submit the Bihar Technical Service Commission Recruitment 2020 Application form.
- Finally, take the print out of the Bihar JE Recruitment 2020 Application Form and also keep it for future reference
Bihar Junior Engineer Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Starting Date of Bihar JE Recruitment 2020 Application Process||2/6/2020|
|Last Date for Submission of BTSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020 Application Form||2/17/2020|
|Last date for BTSC JE Recruitment 2020 Application fee payment||2/17/2020|
|Date of the Exam||updated soon|
Download BTSC JE Notification 2020 Pdf @ btsc.bih.nic.in
Keep a regular check at our site RRB Recruitment for more details regarding BTSC Junior Engineer (JE) Notification 2020. Also, our team will provide the RRB Jobs, SSC Jobs, Railways Jobs, Police Jobs, Teaching Jobs, etc from time to time.