Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2018 Notification is out recently. In regard to this, Bombay High Court, Bench At Aurangabad has also invited the BHC Recruitment 2018 online applications for filling up the 54 vacant posts of Clerk. Aspirants who are eagerly searching for Maharashtra Govt Jobs can apply for Bombay High Court Vacancy 2018 before the due date i.e, 19-09-2018. Continue reading the entire article to get the further info regarding HC of Bombay Recruitment 2018 Notification.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018
|bombayhighcourt.nic.in Recruitment 2018 Notification Details|
|Name of the Conducting Organization||High court of Bombay|
|Post Names||Clerk Posts|
|Total No. of Vacant Posts||54 Vacancies|
|Job Type||Govt Job|
|Starting Date to fill Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2018 Application form||10th September 2018|
|Closing Date for the submission of Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 Application form||19th September 2018|
High Court Of Bombay Clerk Recruitment 2018
The High Court of Bombay, Maharashtra has recently rolled out a Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 Notification on its official portal i.e, bombayhighcourt.nic.in to fill 54 Clerk Vacancies. Candidates who have the desire to apply for Latest Bombay High Court Jobs 2018 have to go through the official notification details carefully. The Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2018 Registration Process have started on 10th Sept 2018 & ends on 19th Sept 2018.
According to the official Bombay High Court Notification 2018, applicants age should be in between 18 to 38 years. Candidates who have completed Graduation from a recognized university are eligible for HC of Bombay Recruitment 2018. Eligible candidates can apply for Bombay high court Clerk Vacancy 2018 by submitting the application form to the given address on or before the deadline. In this article, we have mentioned the further details of Bombay HC Clerk Notification 2018 like Eligibility Criteria, Fee, Selection Process, Salary, Procedure to Apply, etc.
Download Bombay High Court clerk Syllabus Pdf
bhc.gov.in Bombay High Court Vacancy 2018
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|Clerk||54 Posts (Select & wait list of 54 candidates, each 4 vacancies for PWD)|
HC of Bombay Clerk Recruitment 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
The important parameters which candidates have to satisfy in order to apply for Bombay High Court Clerk Jobs 2018 are as follows.
Bombay High Court Jobs 2018 – Age Limit
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 38 years
High Court Of Bombay Recruitment 2018 – Educational Qualification
- Applicant must be a Graduate from any Recognized University (preference will be given to a candidate who holds a Degree in Law).
- Must have passed Government Commercial Certificate Examination (GCCE) or equivalent examination conducted by Bureau of Government Examinations, Maharashtra State (or) ITI for English Typing Speed Test of 40 words per minute.
- Contestants must hold Computer Certificate (about proficiency in operation of word processors in Windows and Linux, in addition to M.S. Office, M.S. Word, Wordstar 7 and Open Office Org.).
Bombay HC Recruitment 2018 Notification – Details
In addition to the eligibility criteria, also get the further details of Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2018 Notification like Application Fee, Selection Process, Salary, Important Dates, How to Apply, etc.
Bombay High Court Clerk Vacancy 2018 – Application Fee
- Applicants have to pay the application fees of Rs. 300/- through “SBI Collect” (an online payment gateway facility).
HC of Bombay Posts 2018 – Selection Criteria
- On the basis of the Screening/ Written Test,
- English Typing Test &
- Viva voice.
BHC Clerk Jobs 2018 – Salary
- Rs. 5, 200 20,200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1, 900/- + other allowances as per the rules.
Download Bombay High Court clerk Admit Card
How to Apply for Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2018
The Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 Apply Online link is available active @ bombayhighcourt.nic.in from 10th Sept 2018 to 19th Sept 2018. So, willing candidates who have met the above mentioned eligibility criteria can apply for Bombay High court Clerk Jobs 2018 before the due date. For that, follow these simple guidelines provided below.
Steps to fill bombayhighcourt.nic.in Clerk Application Form 2018
- Log on to the official portal i.e, https://bhc.gov.in/aurclkrecruit/home.php
- The homepage of the official portal will appear on the screen.
- Search for the related link “Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2018 Notification” on the homescreen.
- Ensure the Eligibility Criteria for Bombay High Court Jobs 2018.
- If eligible, go to “Registration” & Register yourself.
- Complete the BHC Recruitment 2018 registration process & then click on “Submit” button.
- After the successful registration, log in using the generated Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all required & mandatory details in the Bombay HC Recruitment 2018 application form & upload Photo, Signature.
- Send the hard copy/print out of BHC Clerk Online application form along with the original or attested copies of the documents/certificates to Office of High Court Of Judicature At Bombay, Bench At Aurangabad, Maharashtra before the due date.
Bombay High Court (BHC) Bharti 2018 – Important Dates
|Starting Date to Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 Apply Online||10th September 2018 at 11:00 AM|
|Closing Date to BHC Apply Online & payment of fees||19th September 2018 till 05:00 AM|
Download Bombay High Court Clerk Notification 2018
Our team has shared the full information of High Court Of Bombay Recruitment 2018 Notification for the reference purpose only. If you have any queries, refer the official Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2018 Notification with the help of direct link attached here.