Bank of India Credit Officer Syllabus 2018 is enclosed here. Find details about BOI Exam Syllabus along with Bank of India Exam Pattern. Get complete information on BOI Credit Officer Syllabus 2018, Bank of India Preparation Tips. Check Syllabus for BOI Officer Credit and BOI Exam Date. Candidates can follow Bank Of India Officer Credit Syllabus & BOI Test Pattern 2018. Also, note down the study material, exam structure for Bank of India Exam. Know BOI Exam Syllabus from the www.bankofindia.co.in official site.
Bank of India Credit Officer Syllabus 2018
Are you one of the applicants of Bank Of India Recruitment 2018? If yes, then see here. Here we are providing complete details of BOI Exam Syllabus & Bank Of India Test Pattern 2018. So all the young and talented candidates who have successfully completed registration process can note down BOI Officer Credit Syllabus 2018. Moreover, Aspirants can get a clear idea about the difficulty of questions with the help of given Bank Of India Syllabus. So willing contenders should have full knowledge of Bank Of India Officer Credit Syllabus 2018 and BOI Credit Officer Exam Pattern.
As per my knowledge, nowadays many of the graduates are preparing for bank exams. So the competition will be more for Bank of India Jobs. Candidates who want to withstand in that heavy competition can see BOI Syllabus for free. The subjects and subtopics of each subject are included in Bank Of India Exam Syllabus. So check Syllabus of Bank Of India & BOI Officer Credit Paper Pattern.
Brief Details of BOI Officer Credit Syllabus 2018
|www.bankofindia.co.in Syllabus 2018|
|Name of the bank||Bank of India (BOI)|
|Job Designation||Officer (Credit)|
|Total no. of Vacancies||158 Posts|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Selection Procedure||Online Examination, Interview|
|Work Location||Pan India|
|Staring date for applications||20th April 2018|
|End date for applications||5th May 2018|
|Exam Date||10th June 2018|
|Admit Card Issue Date||25th May 2018|
Bank of India Exam Syllabus 2018 – Recruitment Details
Are you searching for bank jobs? If you say yes. Here Bank of India is giving the best opportunity for the intended individuals who want to begin their career in bank organisation. So interested candidates can use this wonderful opportunity to get a job in Bank of India. BOI Recruitment is for selecting 158 eligible aspirants for the post of credit officer. Applicants are required to pass through written test and interview as part of the selection. To get good marks in the written exam contenders must go through BOI Credit Officer Syllabus and also BOI Officer Credit Written Exam Pattern.
BOI Officer Credit Exam Pattern 2018
BOI Test Pattern 2018 is provided for the sake of applicants. Candidates should check BOI Credit Officer Paper Pattern to get brief details about the question paper. The data extracted from Bank of India Exam Pattern are topic names, total marks, total questions, examination type, exam period. candidates can get the test scheme, details about negative marking, question paper difficulty, exam structure from Bank Of India credit Officer Exam Pattern. Also, view BOI Credit Officer Syllabus and Bank Of India Officer Credit Pattern 2018 from the below sections.
www.bankofindia.co.in Paper Pattern 2018
|S. No||Exam Type||Names of Subjects||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|1||Objective Test||English Language||50||Composite of 120 Minutes|
|2||General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry||50|
- type of the exam is an objective test.
- Subjects to be prepared for the written test are English, general awareness, financial management.
- Maximum marks in the test are 150 marks.
- There are 0.25 negative marks for wrong answers.
- The time period for an exam is 120 minutes.
Bank Of India Officer Credit Syllabus 2018
Aspirants can find a direct link to download Bank Of India Recruitment Syllabus pdf for free. So candidates are suggested to collect proper Syllabus of BOI Credit Officer & BOI Paper Pattern 2018. Individuals can start effective preparation by using BOI Careers Syllabus 2018.
BOI Credit Officer Syllabus 2018 -English
- Idioms & Phrases
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Error Correction
- Unseen Passages
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Fill in the Blanks
Bank Of India Syllabus 2018 – General Knowledge
- Knowledge of Current Events
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- Economy, Banking, and Finance
- Countries & Capitals
- Indian Constitution
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries
- General Politics
- India and its neighbouring countries
- Current Affairs – National & International
- Important Financial & Economic News
- Scientific Research
www.bankofindia.co.in Credit Officer Syllabus 2018 – Financial Management
Cost accounting concepts (basics)
- Constraint Analysis
- Marginal costing
- Social accounting
- Absolute costing
- Activity-Based Costing
- Cost volume profit analysis
- Inventory Valuation
- Target Costing
- Cost sheet, working capital
- Transfer Pricing
- Overview of Cost Accounting
- Valuation of Goodwill and Shares
- Issuance of shares
- Acquisition of business and profits before Incorporation
- Issue, Forfeiture, and Re-issue of Shares
- Redemption of preference shares
- Final accounts: of Companies
- Guidelines of SEBI
- Accounting for Amalgamation of Companies
- Dividend distribution
- Redemption of preference shares
- Issue and redemption of debentures
- Divisible profits and Bonus issues
- Contract Costing
- Budgeting and Budgetary Control
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Process Costing
- The material, Labour Cost and Overhead Cost Output or Unit Costing (Cost Sheet)
- Sources of finance
- Job and Batch Costing
- Funds Flow Statement
- Standard Costing and Variance Analysis
- Capital budgeting
- Marginal (Variable) Costing and Cost-Volume-Profit
- Cost of capital
- Capital structure
- Cash Flow Statement
- Ratio analysis
- Contract act
- Partnership act
- Company law (Go through all these laws with amendments)
- Negotiable instruments
- Gratuity act
- Labour law
- Factories act
- Industrial disputes act
- Provident fund
- Capital market
- Micro and macroeconomics concepts
- Money market
- Updates related to money market and RBI policies
- Accounting principles and concepts – read accounting standards book by ICAI (Important)
- Functions and working of RBI, IRDA and SEBI
Bank Of India Exam Preparation Tips
BOI Credit Officer Preparation tips are mentioned here. Applicants who are in serious need of jobs can note down BOI Officer Preparation tips. These preparation tricks tell the aspirants what to prepare for the exam and how to prepare. So individuals are suggested to follow BOI Preparation to score maximum marks in the examination.
- Get Bank Of India Officer Syllabus 2018 & BOI Credit Test Pattern.
- Candidates can analyse question paper weightage.
- Mark high weightage topics as an important one.
- Prepare the best preparation scheme by using BOI Credit Officer Syllabus.
- Prepare well for the exam by following preparation schedule regularly.
- Revise all the topics once before going for the written exam.
BOI Written Test Syllabus 2018
The details here provided regarding BOI Credit Officer Syllabus 2018 is beneficial for applicants. Also, you can refer BOI Preparation tips & Study Material for efficient exam preparation. Follow our website for the latest employment news of all govt jobs, bank jobs, teacher jobs, railway jobs, police jobs.