BMRCL Maintainer Recruitment 2019 Notification download link is dispatched here. Check Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited BMRCL Vacancy 2019 details. Know the Eligibility Criteria for Bangalore Metro Rail Senior Engineer, Junior Engineer & Maintainer BMRCL Jobs. If eligible, then apply for BMRCL JE SE Maintainer Vacancy 2019 before the due date i.e, 29th January 2019. Go through the lower modules of the page to get the full details of BMRCL Notification 2019 like Age Limit, Qualification, Selection Process, Salary, Important Dates, Links to Apply, etc.
BMRCL Recruitment 2019 Notification
|BMRCL Maintainer Notification 2019 Details|
|Conducting Board Name||Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL)|
|Name of the Posts||Senior Engineer, Junior Engineer & Maintainer|
|Total No. of Vacancies||174 Posts|
|Type of Job||Govt Jobs|
|Initial Date to BMRCL Maintainer Recruitment 2019 Apply Online||3rd January 2019|
|BMRCL JE SE Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Last Date||2nd February 2019|
|Date of written test||24th February 2019|
|Location of Job||Bangalore, Karnataka|
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) Recruitment 2019
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited has given BMRCL Recruitment 2019 notification for the recruitment of eligible applicants for Maintainer, Junior Engineer & Section Engineer vacancies in the Operation & Maintenance Wing of BMRC. In regard to this, the officials of Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited has invited BMRCL JE SE Recruitment 2019 online application from eligible candidates for following posts like Maintainer, JE & Section Engineer. The BMRCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Link is activated on 3rd Jan 2019 & deactivated on 2nd Feb 2019.
Applicants who are looking for Central Government Jobs can use this chance i.e, BMRCL Maintainer Recruitment 2019 Notification & start applying. Applicants must have passed Matriculation/ ITI/ Diploma/ Engineering in relevant trade from recognized board or university and have attained prescribed age limit to get eligible for BMRCL Maintainer Jobs 2019. Other details about BMRCL Notification 2019 like No. of Vacancies, Age Criteria, Qualification, Selection Criteria, Salary Offered, Application Process, etc are given below.
Download BMRCL Maintainer Syllabus Pdf
BMRCL Maintainer, JE & SE Engineer Jobs
|Post Names||Total No. of Posts|
|Junior Engineer (Systems)||11|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||10|
|Section Engineers (Systems)||11|
|Section Engineers (Civil)||08|
|Total no. of Vacancies||174 Posts|
BMRCL Maintainer Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
The two important parameters which candidates have to fulfill in order to get eligible for Bangalore Metro Rail BMRCL JE SE Recruitment 2019. Look here to get Latest Rojghar Samachar 2019-20.
Bangalore Metro BMRCL Jobs – Age Limit
- For General Candidates: 35 years
- SC/ ST/ Cat-I candidates: 40 years
- For candidates under Cat-IIa, IIb, IIIa, III b: 38 years
- Age relaxation for Ex-servicemen is applicable as per rules mentioned in the official Bangalore Metro Rail BMRCL Recruitment 2019 Notification.
BMRCL JE SE Recruitment 2019 – Educational Qualification
- For Maintainer Jobs: Matriculation plus two years ITI in any one of the following specific Engineering Trades: Electrician / Instrument Mechanic / Mechanic Radio and TV / Electronics Mechanics / Wireman / Fitter / Mechanic Computer Hardware / Mechanic – Industrial Electronics / Information Technology & Electronics System Maintenance / Mech. Communication Equipment Maintenance, Masonry, Carpentry, Building, Refrigeration, and AC Mechanics Mechanic Mechatronics or equivalent qualification.
- BMRC Junior Engineer Posts: Three years Engineering Diploma in Civil or equivalent qualification. OR Three years Engineering Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electronics Instrumentation & Control / Mechanical / Telecommunication /Computer Science and Engineering /Computer networking / Applied Electronics/ Digital Electronics/ Power Electronics/ Industrial Control or equivalent qualification.
- For BMRCL Section Engineer Jobs: Engineering Degree in Civil or equivalent qualification. OR Engineering Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electronics and Communication Engineering/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering / Mechanical / Telecommunication / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science or equivalent qualification.
Download BMRCL Maintainer Previous Papers
BMRCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 Notification – Details
The further details of BMRCL Maintainer Recruitment 2019 Notification like Application fee, Selection Criteria, Salary, etc are furnished in the following sections of the page.
BMRCL Section Engineer Vacancy – Application Fee
- For SC/ ST candidates: Rs. 354 (including 18% GST).
- For GM, Cat I, Cat-IIa, Cat-IIb, Cat-IIIa, Cat-IIIb candidates: Rs. 826/- (including 18% GST).
Candidates have to pay the application fee for BMRCL Section Engineer Recruitment 2019 through online mode using credit card/debit card or net banking.
Bangalore Metro BMRCL JE SE Jobs – Selection Criteria
- BMRC will conduct the written test, Kannada test followed by medical fitness test for the selection of suitable aspirants for BMRCL Maintainer Vacancy.
- The BRMCL Recruitment 2019 Exam is conducted at the following Examination Centres like Bangaluru, Mysuru, Belagavi, and Kalaburagi.
174 BMRC Maintainer, JE & Section Engineer Posts – Salary
Selected candidates for BMRCL Section Engineer Vacancy 2019 will get a good pay scale as per the norms of thr organization.
- For Maintainer Posts: Rs.10,170 – 18,500/-.
- BMRCL Junior Engineer jobs: Rs.14,000 – 26,950/-.
- For Section Engineer Posts: Rs.16,000 – 30,770/-.
Download BMRCL Maintainer Admit Card
Apply for BMRCL Section Engineer Recruitment 2019 @ bmrc.co.in
Candidates who wish to apply for BMRCL Maintainer Recruitment 2019 can submit the Application form through online mode on or before 2nd February 2019. While filling the BMRCL Application form 2019, candidates can follow these simple guidelines provided below.
Steps to fill BMRCL Maintainer, JE & Section Engineer Online Form 2019
- Go to official website bmrc.co.in
- You will redirect to the homepage of the official portal.
- Click o the “careers” tab & find the Bangalore Metro Rail BMRCL Recruitment 2019 advertisement “EMPLOYMENT NOTIFICATION NO. BMRCL 82 ADM 2018/ O&M Maintainer -134 posts, Junior Engineer -21 Posts, Section Engineer – 19 Posts”
- Click on the advertisement, BMRCL JE SE Recruitment 2019 notification will open, read it.
- Check the Eligibility criteria for BMRCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019.
- To apply, click “BMRCL Section Engineer Recruitment 2019 Apply Online” link.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment through online mode.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the BMRCL Maintainer Recruitment 2019 application form.
Bangalore Metro Rail BMRCL Notification 2019 – Important Dates
|Starting date for submission of BMRCL Section Engineer Recruitment 2019 applications online||3rd January 2019|
|Last date for submission of BMRCL Maintainer Recruitment 2019 online applications||2nd February 2019|
|Last date for paying the application fee||4th February 2019|
|Availability of Hall Ticket||16th Feb 2019|
|Date of written test||24th February 2019 (Sunday).|
Download BMRCL Maintainer Notification 2019
Our team has shared the full details about BMRCL JE SE Recruitment 2019 Notification is for the guidance purpose only. IF you have any queries related to BMRCL Notification 2019, leave comments in the comment box or visit our page RRB Recruitment regularly.