BITSAT Application form 2020 available in January 11th, 2020. Check BITSAT 2020 Application form filling process. Get the direct link to apply for BITS Pilani Admission Test. Refer BITSAT eligibility criteria such as age limit, educational qualification. View BITSAT 2020 registration process. Know BITSAT Login Details. Read this article, to check complete information regarding Birla Institute of Technology and Science Aptitude Test Application form 2020.
BITSAT 2020 Application Form – BITS Pilani 2020 Application Form
Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani manages the BITSAT exam. BITSAT is formerly known as Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test. Every year BITS Pilani conducts the BITS Admission Test for admission into the Integrated first-degree programmes. Through BITSAT entrance exam, the candidates get admission into the various campuses of BITS Pilani (Pilani, Goa, Dubai & Hyderabad). BITS Aptitude Test is the Computer Based Examination (CBT).
Therefore, interested candidates should apply for BITSAT 2020. First of all, aspirants must register for the exam and fill BITSAT 2020 application form. Application form of BITSAT 2020 available only in online mode. So, the candidates should submit the filled BITS Pilani Application form 2020 through online only.
In this page, we will upload the direct link for BITSAT online application form 2020. So, the willing and eligible candidates can use the provided link to fill the BITSAT Application form. Also, we have given the complete BITSAT apply online procedure for the sake of the applicants. Therefore, the candidates may follow the given simple process while BITSAT registration 2020 and submitting the BITS Pilani 2020 online application form. Candidates can pay the application fee through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking or e-Challan of ICICI bank. Hence, go through the below sections, to check the information related to application filling, registration, login and fee payment.
BITSAT Application Form 2020 Dates – Overview
|BITS Pilani Online Application form 2020 Dates|
|Name of the Exam Managing Institute||Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani|
|Name of the Entrance Exam||Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test|
|Mode of the Exam||Computer-Based Test|
|BITSAT Application Mode||Online|
|BITSAT 2020 Application Starting Date||11th January 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online for BITSAT 2020||31st March 2020, 05:00 PM.|
|Corrections in Submitted BITSAT 2020 Online Application Form||6th April 2020|
|Exam Centre Allotment Date||9th April 2020|
|BITSAT Slot Booking 2020 Dates||28th March to 08th April 2020|
|Download BITSAT 2020 Admit Card Date||10th April to 18th April 2020|
|BITSAT 2020 Exam Date||16th to 25th May 2020|
|BITS Pilani Result 2020 Release Date||Shortly Update|
|Apply for Admissions from||May 18 – June 18, 2020|
|Admit List Display Date||20th June 2020|
|Category Name||Application form|
BITS Pilani – BITSAT Eligibility 2020
- Candidates should be passed the 12th examination in 10+2 pattern from any recognized board in the year 2020.
- Applicants pass the 12th with PCM Subjects (PCB Subjects for Pharmacy) and having the aggregate of 75% marks and scored 60% marks in other subjects.
- 10+2 examinations appearing candidates in the year 2020 are also eligible to apply for BITSAT admission test.
Detailed Procedure to Fill BITSAT Online Application Form 2020 | Apply for BITSAT 2020
Here, candidates can check the complete the procedure to submit the BITSAT Application form 2020. Therefore, one can follow the given below BITSAT 2020 application form online while from filling time.
Step 1: BITSAT 2020 Registration Online
- At first, the candidates have to visit the official website of Bits Pilani/ Click on the given link at below sections.
- Now, read all the instructions which will appear on the web page.
- Then, they have to click on “Allow me to Apply Online” button.
- For new users, the candidates have to press on “New Registration” link.
- Now, the applicants will enter the personal details such as
- Full Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Email ID
- Enter Captcha
- Thereafter, the candidates have to click on the “Proceed” button to fill the BITSAT 2020 application form.
Step 2: Fill Details in Application Form of BITSAT
In this section, the applicants need to enter their personal details, 12th examination details and choose the test centres.
- Personal Details
- Candidate’s Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Email Id
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Land Line Number (Optional)
- Mobile Number
- 12th Examination Details
- Name of the Institute Presently Studying in/ Last Attended
- Select Name of the Exam Board from the Dropdown list
- Year of Passing
- Choose the Subjects to be taken for Part IV of BITSAT (Mathematics or Biology)
- Examination Centres
- Preference 1
- Test Centre Preference 2
- Exam Centre Preference 3
On successful submission of the above-mentioned details, the candidates have to submit the BITSAT Application form 2020 to move to the next step. Then, one application number will be generated. Applicants should note down the application number for future reference.
Step 3: Upload Images in BITS 2020 Application
- The next stage in the BITSAT 2020 application form filling process is uploading the scanned images of signature and photograph.
- The images must be in JPG/ JPEG format while uploading.
- Signature size should be between 1 KB to 30 KB and Photo size in between 4 KB to 50 KB.
- Candidates have to click on the “Choose file” button and then upload the required image.
Step 4: BITSAT Application Fee Payment
- Lastly, the candidates are required to pay the application fee of BITSAT 2020.
- The candidates can make the BITS Pilani Registration fee payment through online or offline modes.
- BITSAT 2020 application form fee payment can be done through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- ICICI pay-in-Slip: If the candidate makes the payment in this mode, he/ she need to download the Pay-in-Slip and go to any branch of ICICI bank with the respective amount.
- On successful transaction, they should take the print copy of the slip for any further reference.
- The BITSAT application fee is non-refundable.
|Category/ Gender||Application Fee Amount|
|Male/ Female candidates opting exam center in Dubai||US $70 (Rs. 4500)|
About Birla Institute of Technology and Science Aptitude Test
BITSAT is commonly known as Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test. It is organized by Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani. Through this BITSAT exam, the candidates can get the admissions in the integrated first-degree programmes such as B.E, B.Pharm or M.Sc. Degrees. BITS Admission Test is the university level entrance exam. It conducted once in a year.
The board conducts the exam in online mode i.e., Computer Based Test (CBT). BITS Pilani offers the admissions in the affiliated campuses (Goa, Dubai and Hyderabad). Therefore, eligible and interested candidates should apply to the exam before the deadline. Follow the given simple process while filling the BITSAT Application form 2020 to avoid mistakes.
Here, we given the total information on BITSAT 2020 application form is for reference only. Official notification for BITSAT 2020 is not released yet. We will update the details regarding the official schedule after the notification announcement. Hence, stay tuned to our RRB Recruitment entrance exams portion to get the latest news alerts on BITS Pilani Application form 2020.