BCECEB announces BCECE Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2020 in June 2020. Refer the BCECE 2020 Admit Card download procedure. See the contents of BCECE Hall Ticket 2020. Also, Know BCECE 2020 Exam Date, Places for Exam and Documents required to carry while appearing the entrance exam from the below sections.
New Update !!! BCECE Admit Card will be Declared on June 2020.
BCECE Admit Card 2020 Date
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board publishes the BCECE Admit Card 2020 through online mode on April 14, 2020. Therefore, all the candidates who have successfully registered for BCECE can download the BCECE 2020 Admit Card. The applicants can get the BCECE Hall Ticket 2020 from the official site of the exam conducting board. To Download the Bihar CECE 2020 Admit Card, the candidates need to enter their registration number and date of Birth through the link attached below. The BCECE 2020 Admission Ticket will comprise the details such as Date and Time of the entrance exam, Exam centre venue and address etc. Moreover, It is mandatory to carry BCECE Admit Card 2020 along with the correctly filled application form on the day of the entrance exam. Therefore, continue reading the article for more details.
Overview – BCECE 2020 Important Dates
|BCECE Admit Card 2020 Release Date|
|Name of the Event||Event Date|
|Board Name||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Exam Name||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination 2020|
|BCECE Notification Release Date||20th February 2020|
|BCECE 2020 Application Starting Date||20th February 2020|
|Ending Date of BCECE Registration 2020||24th March 2020|
|Last for Fee Payment through Bank Challan||25th March 2020|
|Last Date for Fee Payment through Online mode||26th March 2020|
|Dates for Editing of Online Application Form||27th to 29th March 2020|
|BCECE 2020 Admit Card Issue Date||06th April 2020 (Postponed)|
|Proposed Date of BCECE 2020 Exam||19th, 20th April 2020 (Postponed)|
|Declaration of BCECE Result 2020 1st stage||Released soon|
|BCECE 2nd stage Result 2020 release date||July 2020|
|BCECE Counselling 2020 begins in||July/ August 2020|
|Name of the category||Admit card|
BCECE 2020 Admit Card – BCECE Hall Ticket 2020
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examinations Board released the BCECE 2020 Admit Card in online mode. The Board generates the BCECE Hall tickets for all the eligible and successful candidates for BCECE registration. Therefore, the candidates can download the BCECE Admit Card 2020 from this page by either using their username and password or registration number and date of birth. BCECE Hall Ticket 2020 will contain the details such as candidates’ name, father’s name, exam name, date, time, centre & venue etc. The Aspirants have to check all the details carefully before downloading the Admit Card of BCECE 2020. In case of any discrepancies, candidates can contact concerned authorities 5 days before the BCECE 2020 Exam. The detailed procedure for BCECE Admit Card 2020 Download given in the following section of the article.
Procedure for www.bceceboard.bihar.gov.in Admit Card Download 2020
- First of All, Go to the BCECEB official website at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
- Alternatively, you can click on the below BCECE Admit Card 2020 Download link.
- Clicking on this link will redirect you to the homepage of the BCECEB official site.
- Search for the Download BCECE 2020 Admit Card link in the Quick links section.
- Opening the BCECE Hall Ticket Download link will display a login page in a new tab.
- Now, Login with any of the following details by entering them in required spaces.
- Username and Password (or)
- Registration Number and Date of birth.
- After entering all the necessary details click on the login or submit button.
- After that, your BCECE 2020 Entrance Exam Hall Ticket will display on the screen.
- Therefore, Check all the details printed on the BCECE 2020 Hall Ticket and confirm whether they are correct or not.
- Finally, take two to three multiple xerox copies of the BCECE Admit Card 1st Stage 2020 for further reference/ use.
Details Printed on the BCECE 2020 Hall Ticket
The following details printed on the BCECE Admit Card 2020.
- Name of the candidate
- Candidate’s Father name
- Address of Correspondence
- Date of Birth
- BCECE Application number
- Scanned photo and Signature
- Date and Time of the BCECE 2020 Exam
- Exam centre name and venue address
- Important guidelines for candidates
BCECE Exam Centres
|Sr.No||Name of the Test Centre||Code|
|40||Other states outside Bihar||40|
Instructions Regarding BCECE 2020 Admit Card
- Candidate should check the entries printed on the admit card carefully.
- If the candidate will find any discrepancy in the admit card, they can correct it by reporting to the board office before prescribing date.
- Candidates those not able to download their admit card through website due to some reason, can bring a photocopy of the online submitted application form (PART-A and Par-B) along with two photograph to the allotted board office and get a new BCECEB Admit Card 2020.
- Candidates, those haven’t filled their online application form completely cannot download the admit card.
- On the day of the exam, candidates have to put their signature on the space given on admit card in front of the invigilator.
- The exam centre will be printed on the admit card, so check it carefully.
BCECE 2020 Exam Pattern
|Name of the Subject||No.of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Date||Time of the Exam|
|Physics||100||400||29-04-2020||9:00 AM to 10:30 AM|
|Chemistry||100||400||29-04-2020||11:00 AM to 12:30 PM|
|Mathematics||100||400||29-04-2020||3:00 PM to 02:30 PM|
|Biology||100||400||29-04-2020||4:00 PM to 05:30 PM|
|Agriculture||100||400||30-04-2020||11:00 AM to 12:30 PM|
- Type of the Questions: Objective Type
- The medium of the Exam: English and Hindi
- Mode of the Exam: Pen and Paper Based Mode.
- No.of Sections: Three sections ( 3 Papers)
- Duration: Each paper 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer carries +4 marks.
- Negative Marking: Each Wrong Answer Carries -1 Mark.
About BCECE 2020 Entrance Test
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board – BCECEB conducts the BCECE Entrance Exam 2020. BCECE is a state level competitive entrance examination conducted for the aspirants seeking admission in various Engineering, Agricultural and Medical professional courses in universities and colleges of Bihar State. Every year, a huge number of candidates apply for the BCECE exam. Aspirants who have registered successfully can download the BCECE Admit card 2020 through online mode. BCECE 2020 Admit Card is the mandatory document to appear for the BCECE Combined Entrance Exam 2020. Also, Check more Entrance Exams in India through our site.