Check Arunachal Pradesh 12th Time Table for the academic year 2018 – 19. View DSEAP 12th Class Exam Date before making a study plan. Get Arunachal Pradesh Intermediate Date Sheet 2019 for Arts, Science and Commerce streams. Also, know steps to download Arunachal Pradesh CBSE 12th 2019 Time Table pdf as per the official site @ www.apdhte.nic.in
Arunachal Pradesh 12th Time Table 2019
|apdhte.nic.in 12th Class Time Table 2019|
|Name of the Board||Directorate of School Education Arunachal Pradesh|
|Name of the Exam||12th Class or Intermediate Exam|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Exam Date||March 2019|
|Arunachal Pradesh 12th Time Table 2019 Status||January 2019 (Tentative)|
|Category Name||Arunachal Pradesh Class 12th Time Table 2019|
|Hall Ticket Issue Date||In the month of March 2019|
|DSEAP 12th Time Table 2019 Mode||Online|
|Official Web Site||apdhte.nic.in|
DSEAP Intermediate Time Table 2019 – Arunachal Pradesh 12th Exam Schedule
The Directorate of School Education Arunachal Pradesh (DSEAP) is going to conduct the 12th Exams for various courses such as Arts, Science & Commerce. For these examinations, the authorities issue the Arunachal Pradesh 12th Time Table 2019 before one month of the date of exam. So, the candidates must and should get the DSEAP 12th Exam Schedule from the official website for the preparation. In this page, the students can get the Arunachal Pradesh CBSE 12th Class Time Table 2018 – 19 Pdf download quick links.
< Also, check Arunachal Pradesh 10th Time Table 2019 >
By using the below given links, the examinees can fetch Arunachal Pradesh 12th 2019 Time Table for Arts, Science & Commerce streams from the official website easily. Here, the students need not pay any money to download apdhte.nic.in 12th Exam Time Table 2019. Through this page, interested candidates can get the Arunachal Pradesh Intermediate Date Sheet to know each subject exam dates, day and timing. By knowing all these details, exam takers can easily crack the board exams with highest marks.
Expected Arunachal Pradesh CBSE 12th Time Table 2019
|Exam Date||Examination Day||Timing||Name of the Subject|
|05th March 2019||Tuesday||10:00 AM To 01:00 PM||English|
|07th March 2019||Thursday||H Education/ Physics (T)/ Psychology (T)/ Business Studies|
|09th March 2019||Saturday||M.I.L (Mz/ Hn/ B/ N)|
|12th March 2019||Tuesday||Maths /Business Mathematics|
|14th March 2019||Thursday||History|
|16th March 2019||Saturday||Accountancy (T)/ Pol. Science/ Chemistry (T)/ Pub. Administration/|
|19th March 2019||Tuesday||Home Science (T)|
|21st March 2019||Thursday||Biology (T)/ Economics|
|23rd March 2019||Saturday||Sociology|
|26th March 2019||Tuesday||Geology (T)/ Computer Science (T)/ IT|
|28th March 2019||Thursday||Geography (T)|
Simple Steps to download DSEAP 12th (Intermediate) Date Sheet Pdf
The candidates who are appearing for the Arunachal Board 12th Exam should download the Exam Time Table here. So, refer the below steps to download Arunachal Pradesh Intermediate Time Table 2019 for Arts, Science, and Commerce streams.
- To download DESAP 12th Date Sheet first, visit the official site @ www.apdhte.nic.in or click the below-attached link.
- The Directorate of School Education Arunachal Pradesh homepage will appear on the desktop.
- On the homepage search for the “Information’s / Download” section.
- If you find the Information section, then search for the “Time Tables”.
- After finding the “Time Tables” section, check for the “Arunachal Pradesh 12th Time Table 2019 link”.
- Now click on the “DSEAP 12th Time Table” link, so that the pdf will open in the new window.
- Download “Arunachal Pradesh 12th 2019 Time Table” and save it to your desktop.
- Now use the “Class 12 Routine 2019 Arunachal Pradesh” in your preparation for better results.
- Make use of the given “Arunachal Pradesh Class 12th Date Sheet” and prepare correctly for the exam.
About Directorate of School Education Arunachal Pradesh
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is responsible for organizing the 12th class exams across the Arunachal Pradesh state. Because the Arunachal Pradesh state doesn’t have an education board. Every year no of students appears the board examinations of CBSE across the country. The DSEAP conducts examination and prepares the schedule of examinations for 10th and 12th classes. The education rate in Arunachal Pradesh as per the 2011 statistics record was 66.96%.
DSE AP is also known as Directorate of School Education Arunachal Pradesh. It is the education department of the state works under Arunachal Pradesh Government. DSEAP provides necessary facilities to the primary, middle, secondary and senior secondary classes in the state. DSE makes school policy, keep an eye on the quality of education, take care of upgradation of schools and many more things. The capital city of Arunachal Pradesh is Itanagar and is located in an eastern part of India. Also, Arunachal Pradesh shares a border with Nagaland to the south-east and Assam to the south.
The Education in Arunachal Pradesh is growing continuously with multiple projects and schemes being launched by both state & central government. Furthermore, there are local NGOs in the state who have undertaken several projects to bring awareness among the people about the quality of education in far-flung areas. This page provides an outline of the Arunachal Pradesh Education system. Check below for Arunachal Pradesh 12th Time Table 2019 release date.
Arunachal Pradesh 12th Class Exam Preparation Tips
Check the below DSEAP 12th Preparation Tips before making a study plan. Because with the help of Arunachal Pradesh 12th Preparation Tips, students can prepare well for the exam, so that they can easily attempt the exam. Moreover, the given Arunachal Pradesh Intermediate preparation tips will help you to get clarity about their preparation i.e, what to prepare and how to prepare for the exam.
- Students first download Arunachal Pradesh 12th Time Table from our page.
- Then, make your preparation schedule by referring DSEAP 12th Exam Routine.
- Check the whole syllabus and start preparing every topic.
- Divide the syllabus according to weighatge.
- Know weightage of the subjects to prepare important subjects first.
- Solve at least 5 previous papers to know frequently asked questions and answers.
- Take advice from teachers and clear all your doubts regarding the exam.
- Revise all the subjects before the exam arrives.
- Also, take a mock test to improve your knowledge and accuracy.
The information provided here regarding Arunachal Pradesh 12th Time Table 2019 will be useful for the students who are preparing for board exams. Visit our rrbrecruitment.co.in page on a daily basis to know Arunachal Pradesh 12th Exam Routine release date. Also, get the latest updates on All-State Board Time Tables and Results.