APSC ADO Recruitment 2019 Notification Pdf link is dispatched here. Candidates who are willing to carve their career with Assam Public Service Commission can catch this chance/ opportunity i.e, APSC Agriculture Development Officer Recruitment 2019. Know the www.apsc.nic.in ADO AE Vacancy 2019 & Eligibility details. If eligible, then start applying for APSC Assistant Engineer ADO Recruitment 2019 on or before 8th February 2019. To get further details of Assam PSC ADO Notification 2019, you have to go through this entire web page which is well structured by our team members.
APSC Recruitment 2019 for ADO, AE & Research Asst Posts
|APSC (Assam Public Service Commission) Recruitment 2019 Details|
|Name of the conducting Board||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Job Designation||Assistant Engineer, Agricultural Development Officer and Research Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||222 Posts|
|Type of Job||Assam Govt Jobs|
|Initial Date to fill APSC ADO Recruitment 2019 Application Form||8th January 2019|
|Closing Date to submit APSC Agriculture Development Officer Recruitment 2019 Application Form||2nd Feb 2019 & 8th February 2019|
|Location of Job||Assam|
|Process of Application||Offline|
APSC (Assam Public Service Commission) Recruitment 2019
Hi Guys!!! IS anyone are in search for Assam Govt Jobs? At Present, Assam Public Service Commission has invited the prescribed proforma APSC Recruitment 2019 application forms from the Indian citizens to fill the 222 vacant posts of Assistant Engineer, Agricultural Development Officer, and Research Assistant. The APSC ADO Recruitment 2019 Application Process starts from 8th January 2019 & available upto 8th February 2019. So, interested & eligible contenders do not miss this excellent chance and get settle your career by applying for Assam PSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019.
Before applying for APSC Advertisement 2019, candidates should have completed a Bachelor’s degree/ B.Sc (Agri) or any degree from a recognized institute/ university possessing 21-38 years of age to get eligible for the above said posts. Further details about APSC Agricultural Development Officer Notification 2019 like Age Limit, Qualification, Selection Process, Salary, Important Dates, APSC Exam Details, Links, etc are shared below.
Download APSC ADO Syllabus Pdf
Download APSC AE Syllabus Pdf
www.apsc.nic.in ADO AE Vacancy 2019
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|Assistant Engineer (AE)||33 Posts|
|Agricultural Development Officer under the Agriculture Department||115 Posts|
|Research Assistant||09 Posts|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil) under the Water Resource Department (WRD)||65 Posts|
|Total No. of Vacancies||222 Posts|
APSC Agriculture Development Officer Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
The two important parameters which candidates have to possess in order to apply for Assam PSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019 are provided here.
Assam PSC Jobs – Age Limit
- The age limit for Gen/ UR Candidates should be in between 21 – 38 years (As on 01-01-2018).
As per the official Assam PSC ADO Notification 2019, relaxation in the Upper Age Limit is applicable to the reserved candidates as follows.
- PWD candidates: 10 years
- SC/ST candidates: 05 years
- OBC/MOBC candidates: 03 years.
APSC ADO Recruitment 2019 – Educational Qualification
The post wise educational qualifications are as follows.
- Assistant Engineer Posts: Must have any Degree in respective disciplines of Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Chemical Engineering of an Indian or Foreign University
- Agricultural Development Officer Jobs under Agriculture Department: Completed B.Sc (Agriculture) or a degree declared equivalent to B.Sc (Agriculture)
- Research Assistant Vacancies: Possess Bachelors Degree with Economics/ Geography/ Sociology/ Statistics/ Mathematics as one of the subjects.
Download APSC AE ADO Previous Papers
APSC Agricultural Development Officer Notification 2019 – Details
In addition to the Eligibility criteria, get further details of Assam PSC ADO Notification 2019 like Application Fee, Selection Process, Salary Offered, etc here.
Assam PSC Vacancy 2019 – Application Fee
- General Candidates: Rs. 250/-.
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC Candidates: Rs150/-.
- BPL Certificate: Nil.
The Application fee can be paid through Head of Account viz. “NON TAX REVENUE, OTHER NON TAX REVENUE 0051 PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, 105 STATE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION / APPLICATION FEE RECEIPT OF THE ASSAM PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”.
APSC Asst Engineer Jobs – Selection Process
The APSC ADO Recruitment 2019 Process involves the following selection stages.
- Written Examination
Download APSC ADO Admit Card
Download APSC AE Admit Card
Assam APSC ADO Posts – Salary Offered
Selected candidates for APSC Vacancy 2019 will get a good pay scale as per the post they are recruited in.
- Assistant Engineer: Rs.30,000 – 110000 (PB-4) with GP Rs.12,700/-.
- Agricultural Development Officer: Rs.30,000 – 110000 (PB-4) with Grade pay Rs.12,700/-.
- Research Assistant: PB-Rs. Rs.22,000 – 87,000 p.m with Grade pay of Rs.9,100/-.
Apply for APSC Assistant Engineer ADO Recruitment 2019 @ www.apsc.nic.in
To apply Assam PSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019 one must satisfy the eligibility criteria. The APSC Assistant Engineer & Agricultural Development Officer Recruitment 2019 Application form will be available here from 8th January 2019. So, willing candidates who possess the requisite age criteria & educational qualification can submit the APSC Recruitment 2019 Application Form on or before 8th February 2019. Get here the step by step procedure to fill APSC ADO Recruitment 2019 Application form here.
Documents Required while applying for APSC Agriculture Development Officer (ADO) Recruitment 2019
- Attach Xerox copy of following documents along with the application form
- Mark Sheet from HSLC onwards and also Caste Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
- Experience Certificate (if any)
- Certificate as to Disability (where necessary) should be furnished invariably and should be tagged properly without any chance of getting lost during transit.
Steps to fill APSC AE Recruitment 2019 Application Form
- Go to the web portal of Assam Public Service Commission i.e, www.apsc.nic.in
- You will land on the homepage of the official portal.
- Search for the relevant link “APSC Advertisement for ADO, AE & Research Asst Posts”.
- Get the APSC Recruitment 2019 Notification PDF link to download.
- Read the details provided in the APSC ADO Recruitment 2019 official notification.
- Download the APSC Assistant Engineer & Agricultural Development Officer Recruitment 2019 Application Form in the prescribed format.
- Fill up the details in the APSC Agriculture Development Officer Recruitment 2019 application form without mistakes.
- Finally, affix the necessary documents to the APSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2019 application form.
- Send the duly filled APSC Agriculture Development Officer (ADO) Recruitment 2019 application with documents to the below-mentioned address before the last date.
APSC Exam Date 2019 – Important Dates
|Starting Date to fill APSC (Assam Public Service Commission) Recruitment 2019 Application Form||8th January 2019|
|Last Date to submit the APSC ADO Recruitment 2019 Application Form||2nd Feb 2019 & 8th February 2019|
|APSC Exam Date 2019||Update Soon|
Download APSC Assistant Engineer Notification 2019
For the sake of your convenience purpose only, we have gathered here the complete details of Assam PSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019. For further clarifications, see the official APSC Agricultural Development Officer Notification 2019 Pdf link attached here.
However, keep in touch with our site Sarkari News for further govt job notifications.