The release of APPSC Group 1 Notification 2018-19 is good news for those candidates who are eagerly waiting for Groups Jobs in Andhra Pradesh. Go through the full details of psc.ap.gov.in Recruitment for Group I Services Posts provided in this article. Check the Andhra Pradesh PSC Group I Services Vacancy 2018 Eligibility details. Candidates who have met the eligibility criteria can apply for APPSC Group I Recruitment 2018 before the deadline. Start referring to the APPSC Group 1 Exam Notification 2018 details, Vacancy count, Names of the Posts, Pay Scale, Age Limit, Qualification, Important Links, etc.
APPSC Group 1 Notification 2018-19
|Group 1 Notification 2018 AP Details|
|Conducting Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Group I Services|
|Total No. of Vacancies||169 Posts|
|Job Type||AP Govt Jobs|
|Initial Date to fill APPSC Recruitment 2018 Application Form||07th January 2019|
|Andhra PSC Recruitment Application Form submission Closing Date|
|AP gr I Services Application Fee Payment Last Date||6th February 2019 11:59 Midnight|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
psc.ap.gov.in Recruitment for Group I Services Posts
Are you the permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh & struggling much harder due to unemployment. Recently, Andhra Pradesh CM, Chandrababu Naidu Garu has given a green signal to fill Group 1, 2, 3, DSC & other vacancies in various departments. Soon, Andhra Pradesh Government starts the APPSC Recruitment Process to fill Group-1 vacant positions like Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police Category, Divisional fire officer, District Registrar, District tribal welfare officer, district employment officer, etc.
ఏపీపీఎస్సీ గ్రూప్ – I ఎగ్జామినేషన్ నోటిఫికేషన్ Candidates who aspire to work in executive and non-executive positions in any AP government departments can apply for APPSC Group I Vacancies 2018. APPSC Group I Exam is conducted once or twice in three years based on the need. All the AP Govt Job fighters possessing the minimum age limit of 18 years are eligible to apply for APPSC Group 1 Jobs 2018. The educational qualification will vary from post to post you are willing to apply for Andhra Pradesh Group I Vacancies 2018. So, eligible candidates can apply for APPSC Group I Recruitment 2018 before the due date to avoid the server issues.
Other information regarding APPSC Group 1 Notification 2018-19 like No. of Vacancies, Post Names, Selection Criteria, Age Limit, Qualification, Pay Scale, Application Process, Important Dates & Links, etc.
Download APPSC Group 1 Syllabus Pdf
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Gr I Vacancy 2018-19
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies (Fresh & Carry Forward)|
|Group I Services||169 Posts|
Refer the official APPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2018 Notification Pdf link provided below to get the detailed post wise vacancy details.
AP Group 1 Vacancy of DSP, Deputy Collector, Municipal Commissioner, RTO & Other
- Deputy Collectors in A.P. Civil Service
- Assistant Prohibition & Excise Superintendent in A.P Prohibition & Excise Service
- Commercial Tax Officers in A.P Commercial Taxes Service
- District Registrar in A.P. Registration and Stamps Service
- Deputy Supt. of Police in A.P Police Service
- Municipal Commissioner Grade II in A.P Municipal Administrative Service
- Assistant Commissioner of Labour in A.P Labour Service.
169 APPSC Group 1 MPDO, Deputy Collector & DSP Jobs
|Name of Sectt Dept||Name of the Department/ Unit||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Revenue Department||C.C.L.A.||Deputy Collectors||30|
|Commissioner, Commercial Taxes||Commercial Tax Officer||5|
|Commissioner, Prob. & Excise Dept.||Asst. Prob. & Excise Superintendents.||10|
|Home Department||DG,Disaster Response & Fire Services||District Fire Officer||1|
|DG, Prisons & Correctional Services||Dy. Superintendent of Jails||1|
|Finance Department||Director of Treasuries & Accounts||ATO/AAO||13|
|TR&B Department||Transport Commissioner||RTO||5|
|Total No. of Vacancies||169 Posts|
Post wise Andhra Pradesh Group I Vacancies
- Assistant Audit Officer
- Assistant Prohibition and Excise Superintendent
- Lay Secretary / Administrative Officer
- Mandal Parishad Development Officer
- Municipal Commissioner Grade-2
- District Social Welfare Officer
- Regional Transport Officer
- District Panchayat Raj Officer
- Deputy Registrar
- District Backward Castes Welfare Officer
- Assistant Treasury Officer /Assistant Accounts Officer
- District Employment Officer
- Deputy Collector
- Deputy Superintendent of Police Category-2
- District Registrar
- District Tribal Welfare Officer
- Divisional Fire Officer
- Deputy Superintendent of Jails
- Commercial Tax Officer.
APPSC Group I Exam Eligibility Details
To apply for APPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2018, candidates have to ensure the following eligibility conditions like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, etc.
PSC AP Group 1 Jobs 2018 – Age Limit
- For All Other Posts: 18 -34 Years.
- For Divisional Fire Officer Posts: 21-26 years.
As per official APPSC Group 1 Notification 2018, upper age relaxation is applicable to the reserved candidates.
APPSC Group I Recruitment 2018 – Educational Qualification
- Deputy Collector / Commercial Tax Officer / Deputy Superintendent of Police Category-2 / Deputy Superintendent of Jails: A Bachelor’s Degree from any University in India established or incorporated by or under Central Act or recognized by the U.G.C. or an equivalent qualification.
- Divisional Fire Officer: B.E. (Fire). Candidates with a degree in any discipline will be considered if B.E. (Fire) candidates are not available.
- District Registrar/ Deputy Registrar: A Bachelor’s Degree from any University in India established or incorporated by or under Central Act or recognized by the U.G.C. or an equivalent qualification.
- District Employment Officer/ Regional Transport Officer/ Municipal Commissioner Grade-2: A Bachelor’s Degree from any University in India established or incorporated by or under Central Act or recognized by the U.G.C. or an equivalent qualification.
- Assistant Treasury Officer /Assistant Accounts Officer/ District Backward Castes Welfare Officer: A Bachelor’s Degree from any University in India established or incorporated by or under Central Act or recognized by the U.G.C. or an equivalent qualification. Preference shall be given to persons possessing a degree in “Sociology” or “Social Work”.
- District Social Welfare Officer: A Degree in Commerce (or) Economics (or) Mathematics of a University recognized by the U.G.C. with at least Second class in the subject (or) CA of the UK or India or an Incorporated Accountant (London).
- For All Other Remaining Posts: A Bachelor’s Degree from any University in India established or incorporated by or under Central Act or recognized by the U.G.C. or an equivalent qualification.
Download APPSC Group 1 Previous Papers
Notification for APPSC Groups in 2019 – Details
In addition to the eligibility criteria, get the further details of APPSC Group 1 Notification 2018 such as Application Fee, Selection Process, Pay Scale, Important Dates, etc.
AP Gr I Vacancy 2018 – Application Fee
- Applicants who wish to apply for APPSC Jobs 2018 have to pay Rs. 100/- (towards the online application process fee) + Rs. 120/- (towards examination fee).
APPSC Group I Services Posts 2018 – Selection Process
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
APPSC Group 1 Salary Details
- Deputy Collector / Commercial Tax Officer / Deputy Superintendent of Police Category-2 / Deputy Superintendent of Jails: Rs. 20,680 – 46,960/-.
- Divisional Fire Officer/ District Registrar/ District Panchayat Raj Officer: Rs. 19,050-45,850/-.
- District Tribal Welfare Officer/ District Employment Officer / Deputy Registrar / Regional Transport Officer: Rs. 18,030-43,630/-
- District Social Welfare Officer / District Backward Castes Welfare Officer/ Municipal Commissioner Grade-2: Rs. 18,030-43,630/-.
- For All Other Posts: Rs. 16,150 – 42,590/-.
Download APPSC Group 1 Hall Ticket 2018
How to Apply for APPSC Group I Services Recruitment 2018
The APPSC Group I Recruitment 2018 Apply Online Link will be available active @ psc.ap.gov.in very soon. So, willing candidates who have met the eligibility can start applying for APPSC Group 1 Jobs 2018 without any delay. Get the simple steps to fill APPSC Recruitment 2018 Application Form through the below sections.
Steps to fill APPSC Gr 1 Online Application Form 2018
- Go to the official portal i.e, www.psc.ap.gov.in or appsc.gov.in
- The homepage of the official portal will appear on the screen.
- Find the relevant link “APPSC Group 1 Notification Pdf 2018” on the homepage.
- Read the full details provided in the official APPSC Group I Exam Notification 2018 Pdf.
- Ensure the eligibility criteria for APPSC Group I Jobs 2018.
- If eligible, then click on “APPSC Group 1 Apply Online” tab.
- Fill the APPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2018 Application Form with all the necessary & mandatory details.
- Make the fee payment through the proper channels.
- Verify all the details once before submitting the APPSC Groups Recruitment 2018 Application form
- At last, keep the hard copy of the APPSC Recruitment 2018 Application Form for future reference.
Group 1 Notification 2018-19 AP – Important Dates
|Notification for APPSC Groups in 2019 Advt Released Date||31st December 2018.|
|Initial Date to fill APPSC Recruitment 2018 Application form||07th January 2019.|
|Closing Date for the submission of APPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2018 Application Form||28th January 2019.|
|Availability of APPSC Group I Admit Card 2018||07 Days before Exam.|
|APPSC Group 1 Exam Date (Prelims)||10th March 2019.|
|Result Release Date||Update Soon|
|APPSC Gr I Mains Exam Date||10th to 22nd June 2019.|
|Result Release Date||Notified Later|
|Interview Date||Update Soon|
|Final Result Release Date||Update Soon|
Download APPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2018-19 Notification (27/2018)
We have shared the full details of APPSC Group I Exam Notification 2018-19 for the convenience purpose of the candidates. In case if you have any queries, refer the official APPSC Group 1 Notification 2018 Pdf through the straightforward link provided below.