Andhra Pradesh PSC FDO Exam Syllabus 2019 is available here. Contenders can check new APPSC FDO Syllabus 2019 along with APPSC Fisheries Development Officer Test Pattern 2019. Refer latest ఏపీపీఎస్సీ ఫిషరీస్ డెవలప్మెంట్ ఆఫీసర్ సిలబస్ & easy preparation steps to crack the written exam. Individuals must follow updated Andhra Pradesh Fisheries Development Officer Syllabus 2019, AP FDO Question Paper Pattern 2019. Loo at the detailed psc.ap.gov.in FDO Syllabus 2019 to score the maximum marks.
APPSC Fisheries Development Officer Syllabus 2019
Job aspirants can see detailed APPSC FDO Written Test Syllabus 2019 in the below sections. We have worked hard and found the exact and entire Syllabus Of Andhra Pradesh FDO and APPSC FDO Question Paper Pattern 2019 for the sake of applicants. So intenders must find Andhra Pradesh PSC Fisheries Service Syllabus 2019 to prepare well for the test. By using ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ పబ్లిక్ సర్వీస్ కమిషన్ సిలబస్ 2019, candidates can know names of the subjects included in the examination. Therefore collect the whole APPSC Fisheries Development Officer Exam Syllabus 2019 and start exam preparation.
Download ఆంధ్ర ప్రదేశ్ మత్స్య అభివృద్ధి అధికారి సిలబస్ pdf for free of cost. Latest APPSC FDO Syllabus 2019 is beneficial for candidates for proper test preparation. Andhra Pradesh PSC Government can measure the capability of intenders by a written test. So note down Andhra Pradesh FDO Syllabus 2019 and prepare all the concepts without failure. Individuals who have not followed the better schedule, can’t score the highest marks. So we are advising applicants to get Andhra Pradesh PSC FDO Exam Syllabus 2019, psc.ap.gov.in FDO Pattern.
Summary – APPSC FDO Syllabus 2019
|Andhra Pradesh PSC FDO Exam Syllabus 2019|
|Name of the Authority||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Job Designation||Fisheries Development Officer|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|No. of Available Vacancies||43|
|Selection Process||Computer-based Test/mains exam|
|Opening Date to Apply||17th Jan 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply||2nd Feb 2019|
|Category Name||Exam Syllabus|
|Mains Exam Date||21st,22nd May 2019|
|Admit Card Issue Date||Update Soon|
|Job Category||AP State Govt Jobs|
|Work Location||Andhra Pradesh|
ఆంధ్ర ప్రదేశ్ ఫిషరీస్ డెవలప్మెంట్ ఆఫీసర్ Syllabus 2019
Andhra Pradesh PSC has decided to recruit 43 people for Fisheries Development Officer posts. Job hunters can utilize this opportunity to get placed in APPSC Fisheries Service Jobs. Intenders must fulfil the eligibility requirements and fill online applications by the end date. Applicants of APPSC Fisheries Development Officer Recruitment should score the best marks in online computer based test & mains exam. The finally shortlisted candidates will be offering a job in Fisheries Service of AP.
AP Fisheries Development Officer Exam Pattern 2019
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission FDO Paper Pattern 2019 is mentioned here. Candidates can see a paper, type of exam, names of the concepts, total questions, maximum marks, exam period from APPSC FDO Test Pattern 2019. Andhra Pradesh Fisheries Development Officer Question Pattern 2019 gives the difficulty level of exam, marking scheme, exam structure, weightage of concepts. Intenders can also view APPSC FDO Syllabus 2019, APPSC Fisheries Service Exam Pattern 2019.
Andhra Pradesh PSC FDO Test Pattern 2019
|S.No.||Examination Type||Paper||Subject Names||No. of Questions||Exam Duration||Max. Marks|
|1.||Objective(Written Examination)||I||General Studies & Mental Ability||150||150||150|
|2.||II||Fisheries Science – I||150||150||150|
|3.||III||Fisheries Science – II||150||150||150|
- Written test contains objective questions.
- The exam has 3 papers.
- Total questions & marks are 450.
- Each question carries one mark.
- The total exam period is 450 minutes.
psc.ap.gov.in Fisheries Development Officer Syllabus 2019
Contenders can see ఆంధ్ర ప్రదేశ్ ఫిషరీస్ డెవలప్మెంట్ ఆఫీసర్ సిలబస్ 2019 here. Subject wise subtopics of APPSC FDO 2019 Syllabus & Andhra Pradesh FDO (Fisheries Development Officer) Test Pattern.
ఆంధ్ర ప్రదేశ్ మత్స్య అభివృద్ధి అధికారి సిలబస్ 2019 – General Studies & Mental Ability
- Events of national and international importance.
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- Bifurcation of AP & its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and Legal implications/problems.
- Social- economic & political history of modern India with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
- Disaster management
- Indian polity and governance
- Economic development in India since independence with emphasis on AP.
- Application of Remote Sensing & GIS in the assessment of Disaster.
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and AP.
- Data Analysis:
- a) Tabulation of data
b) Visual representation of data
c) Basic data analysis and Interpretation
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life Contemporary developments in Science and Technology and IT.
AP Fisheries Service Syllabus 2019 – Logical Ability
- Mirror Images.
- Statements & Conclusions.
- Statements & Arguments.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Embedded Figures.
- Number Series.
- Decision Making.
- Data Interpretation.
- Alphabet Series.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Blood Relations.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Number Ranking.
- Non-Verbal Series.
psc.ap.gov.in FDO Exam Syllabus 2019 – Fisheries Science – I
- General principles of Taxonomy, outline classification and General characters on Non-Chordates & Chordates
- Reproductive system and breeding habit in fishes
- General study of Parasitic and Pathogenic Protozoans, Helminths and Arthropods concerning Fish and Prawn culture
- Endocrine system of fishes
- Phylum chordata – class – Pisces – taxonomy – classification – general Morphology and Anatomy of Chondrichthyes and ostrich-thyes and Osteichthyes – general distribution of fish
- Fish growth – Morphometric and Meristic characters
- Adaptations – migration of fishes
- Food and feeding habits with special reference to Digestion in Fish
- Respiration and osmoregulation in fishes
- Parental care of fishes
Syllabus Of APPSC FDO – Fisheries Science – II
- Culturable varieties of fish (indigenous and exotic) and Prawns
- Brackish water aquaculture management of brackish water ponds
- General aspects of marine biology and mariculture – Mussel culture – Oyster culture – Fish and Crab culture and sea-weed culture
- Freshwater aquaculture – freshwater fishery resources preparation and management of ponds – Aquatic weeds and control
- Economic importance of fisheries – Fish by-products
- General principles of Ecology – aquatic ecosystem concerning freshwater brackish water and marine environment
- Study of major group of plankton and their importance in aquaculture
- General account of fish and prawn diseases & their control
- Breeding methods – Natural – bundh – induced breeding
- General methods of preservation, processing of fishes and prawns
APPSC FDO Preparation Plan
Andhra Pradesh Fisheries Service Exam Preparation Steps 2019 gives the best and simple methods. One can also manufacture the effective preparation plan with APPSC Fisheries Development Officer Exam Syllabus 2019. So design the better preparation schedule and prepare for the exam.
- View AP Fisheries Development Officer (FDO) Syllabus 2019, APPSC FDO Question Pattern.
- As per the importance and weightage of concepts, construct a timetable.
- Follow the best timetable and prepare for the exam.
- While preparation, time management is mandatory.
- After preparation, practise APPSC Fisheries Development Officer Model Papers.
- Practise mock tests and revise the subjects carefully.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Syllabus 2019
Above included APPSC FDO Syllabus 2019 is compulsory for perfect exam preparation. Candidates can subscribe by click on the red bell icon to get notifications on State and Central Government Jobs, Bank Jobs, Teacher Jobs, Police Jobs. Also, view job notifications, previous papers, exam syllabus, call letters, etc.