New APPSC Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2018 Pdf download link attached. Applicants can get entire Andhra Pradesh PSC Assistant Surgeon Syllabus and Written Test Pattern 2018. Check updated APPSC Syllabus for Asst Surgeon exam along with Preparation Tips. Follow APPSC Exam Dates, Marking Scheme and Selection Process. Moreover, candidates must know AP Assistant Surgeon Exam Syllabus 2018 – 19 & Exam Pattern for perfect preparation.
Latest APPSC Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2018
Contenders who are searching for AP Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2018 can relax now. Because we have gathered the detailed ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ అసిస్టెంట్ సర్జన్ సిలబస్ and updated here in pdf and text format. Hence, in this page, have provided the accurate information related to APPSC Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2018 and Exam Pattern. Therefore interested postulants can download latest psc.ap.gov.in Syllabus pdf and begin your exam preparation to score expected marks in the recruitment test. The enclosed APPSC Assistant Surgeon Health & Medical Department Syllabus 2018 – 19 is framed by the board.
To make your preparation adequate, you have mentioned the APPSC Asst Surgeon Syllabus as per the official site. Therefore, candidates once refer the entire APPSC Syllabus 2018 and Test Pattern before making a study plan. Syllabus of APPSC Assistant Surgeon Exam is very important for the examinees to know on which subjects the exam is going on. So, individuals follow the AP Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2018 – 19 and cover every concept that is necessary for the exam. If candidates cover all the topics in Andhra Pradesh PSC Syllabus, then they can easily crack the exam.
www.psc.ap.gov.in Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2018 – Brief Details
|APPSC Assistant Surgeon Exam Syllabus & Test Pattern 2018|
|Name of the Organisation||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Department Name||Health and Medical Department|
|Job Role||Assistant Surgeon|
|Name of the Category||Exam Syllabus|
|Mode of the Application||Online|
|Apply Online Starting Date||Notify Later|
|Applications Closing Date||Update Soon|
|Hall Ticket Issue Date||Intimate Later|
|APPSC Assistant Surgeon Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Job Type||AP State Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Examination & Interview|
AP Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2018 – APPSC Exam Syllabus
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) willing to release a recruitment notification to fill vacancies for Assistant Surgeon posts under Health and Medical Department. So, job aspirants who are willing to work as an assistant surgeon can check eligibility criteria and apply online before closing dates. To select talented candidates, the board is going to conduct written test soon. Therefore to crack the job opportunity, individuals must work hard according to APPSC Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2018 and Marking Scheme. Check below for topic wise APPSC 2018 Syllabus for Asst Surgeon Exam.
Andhra Pradesh Assistant Surgeon Test Pattern 2018
AP Assistant Surgeon Question Paper Pattern 2018 is tabulated below. Contenders can see complete details about the assistant surgeon exam in provided APPSC Exam Pattern 2018. Individuals refer the APPSC Asst Surgeon Exam Pattern to know question paper type, concept names, total no. of questions, marks and exam duration. Candidates can also check APPSC Assistant Surgeon Exam Syllabus 2018 and Exam Pattern for making a good preparation plan.
<< Latest Employment News >>
APPSC Assistant Surgeon Exam Pattern 2018
|Sr.No||Nature of the Exam||Papers||Name of the Subjects||Total Questions||Max Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||Paper I||General Studies & Mental Ability||150||150||150 Min|
|2.||Paper II||Medical Science, General Medicine and Technical Subjects||150||300||150 Min|
- The AP Assistant Surgeon written exam is objective type.
- It comprises of 2 papers.
- Paper 1 consists of 150 questions for 150 marks.
- Paper 2 consists of 150 questions for 300 marks.
- Duration of each paper is 150 Minutes.
ఏపీపీఎస్సీ అసిస్టెంట్ సర్జన్ సిలబస్ 2018 – 19
Contenders collect the complete APPSC Assistant Surgeon 2018 Syllabus along with the Paper Pattern here. Refer Andhra Pradesh Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2018 to know subjects and subtopics to be prepared for the written exam.
APPSC Syllabus 2018 – Medical Science And General Medicine
- Radiodiagnosis and Radiotherapy
- Dermatology and Sexually Transmitted Diseases and Leprosy
- Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases
- Social and Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine
- Forensic Medicine and Medical Jurisprudence and Toxicology
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
APPSC Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2018 – General Studies & General Abilities
- General Science
- Social- economic & political history of modern India with emphases on Indian national movement.
- Disaster management
- Events of national and international importance.
- Economic development in India since independence.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Indian polity and governance
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- Geography of India with a focus on Andhra Pradesh.
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation.
- Data Analysis:
- Visual representation of data
- Basic data analysis
- Tabulation of data
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh & its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and legal implications/problems, including
- Task of post-bifurcation infrastructure development and opportunities for investments.
- AP REORGANISATION ACT, 2014 on AP and the arbitrariness of certain provisions.
- Effect of bifurcation on commerce and entrepreneurs.
- Implications for financial resources of state government.
- Impact of bifurcation on river water sharing and consequential issues.
- Division and rebuilding of common Institutions.
- Division of employees, their relocation and nativity issues.
- Loss of capital city, challenges in building a new capital and its financial implications.
- Socioeconomic, cultural and demographic impact of bifurcation.
AP Assistant Surgeon HM & FW Syllabus 2018 – Biochemistry
- Intermediary Metabolism
- Bio-StatisticsCell Physiology
- Inborn errors of Metabolism
- Human Nutrition
- Clinical Biochemistry along with Investigative Aspects
- Molecular Biology and Human Genetics
- Physical, Organic aspects of Biochemistry and Biochemical Techniques
Andhra Pradesh PSC Assistant Surgeon Syllabus – Anatomy
- Radiological Anatomy
- General Anatomy
- Gross Anatomy
- Applied Anatomy including Radio Anatomy and Recent Advances
www.psc.ap.gov.in Syllabus 2018 – Pharmacology
- Systemic Pharmacology, Chemotherapy, and Therapeutics
- Clinical Pharmacology and Recent Advances
- Experimental Pharmacology, Bioassay, and Statistics
- General Pharmacological Principles and Applied Sciences
Syllabus of APPSC Assistant Surgeon – Physiology
- Systemic Physiology (Systems providing Transport, Nutrition & Energy)
- Applied Physiology including recent advances
- Systemic Physiology (Systems concerned with procreation, regulation & neural control)
- General and Cellular Physiology including Genetic Basic and Historical Perspectives
APPSC Assistant Surgeon Exam Preparation Tips
The given APPSC Assistant Surgeon Preparation Tips makes the examinees get clarity about the exam. Preparation Tips contain what the topics to be prepared and how to get qualify in the exam. So follow these steps during exam preparation without delay.
- Refer the official APPSC Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2018.
- Prepare the topics according to the weightage. i.e give more importance to high weighatge concepts.
- Observe the APPSC Exam Pattern and know Marking Scheme.
- Take advice from your teachers or friends and clear your doubts regarding the exam.
- Practise mock tests and sample papers after completion of preparation.
- Finally, revise all the subjects before the exam arrives.
The provided APPSC Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2018 is for guidance purpose. Bookmark our page to get updates on State & Central Govt Jobs Exam Syllabus 2018 – 19.