APPSC AEE Syllabus 2018 pdf download link available here. Applicants to crack the written test check the complete AP Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus from this page. Along with the APPSC Syllabus, contenders can also check the Andhra Pradesh AEE Exam Pattern through this article. Know more details of topics and subtopics of APPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2018 – 19 from psc.ap.gov.in or in the below sections.
Latest Update – APPSC AEE Exam Postponed. Go through the below table and check the APPSC AEE Mains Exam Dates.
APPSC AEE Syllabus 2018 (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical)
If you are one among the participants of APPSC Recruitment 2019, then you have to know the AEE Syllabus 2018. AP AEE Syllabus 2018 – 19 plays a very important role in the applicant’s preparation. Without having an idea about the APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus 2018, examinees cannot perform well in the written exam. Moreover, the board will select the candidates by conducting the written examination. So, every applicant before starting your preparation once go through the detailed APPSC AEE Syllabus 2018 from below passages.
<< APPSC Notification 2018 >>
This APPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus is helpful for all the examinees who want to get a good score. Knowing the AP AEE Syllabus 2018 is necessary for all the candidates who are willing to attend the exam. Also, by referring APPSC AEE Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern, individuals can know essential topics and subtopics that are required for the exam. Check below for topic wise APPSC Syllabus for Assistant Executive Engineer Exam.
ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ అసిస్టెంట్ ఎగ్జిక్యూటివ్ ఇంజనీర్ సిలబస్ 2018 – Overview
|APPSC AEE Exam Syllabus & Test Pattern 2018 – 19|
|Name of the Authority||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Job Role||Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE)|
|Vacancies Available||309 Job Vacancies|
|Name of the Category||APPSC AEE Syllabus|
|Applications Starting Date||03 December 2018|
|Apply Online Closing Date||24 December 2018|
|APPSC AEE Screening Test Date||17 February 2019|
|Hall Ticket Release Dare||Update later|
|APPSC AEE Mains Exam Date|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Job Category||AP State Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Examination & Interview|
APPSC AEE Recruitment Details – APPSC Exam Syllabus 2018
AP Public Service Commission has dispatched a notification to recruit candidates for AEE (Assistant Executive Engineer) Posts. So, interested aspirants can apply for this Sarkari Naukri before the closing date. Applied postulants need to begin their preparation as soon as possible because there will be massive competition. To help in your preparation, we have provided APPSC AEE Syllabus 2018 and Exam Pattern in an understandable manner.
AP AEE (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical) Test Pattern 2018
In the below section, we have tabulated the APPSC AEE Exam Pattern for the sake of the exam appearing candidates. Examinees once refer the Andhra Pradesh Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern to know various details like Nature of the Exam, No of Questions, Subjects on which exam is going on, Marking scheme and Exam Duration. Therefore, by knowing all these details you can easily crack the written test. Check below for AP AEE Test Pattern and Exam Syllabus.
Updated APPSC AEE Exam Pattern 2018
|Part||Test Type||Topic Names||No. of Questions||Marks||Test Period|
|Part A||Objective Type (MCQ)||General Studies & Mental Ability||50||50||150 Minutes|
|Part B||Civil & Mechanical Engineering (Common) (or) Electrical Engineering||100||100|
- The APPSC AEE Exam is Objective Type (Multiple Choice Questions).
- Test comprises of 2 parts.
- Total no. of questions in the exam is 150.
- Maximum marks are 150.
- Each question carries one mark.
- Total exam duration is 150 minutes.
- There is 1/3rd negative marking for wrong answers.
Andhra Pradesh AEE Mains Paper pattern 2018
|Papers||Exam Type||Name of the Subjects||No of Questions||Max Marks||Exam Duration|
|I||Multiple Choice Questions||General Studies & Mental Ability||150||150||150|
|II||Concerned Subject (Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical)||150||150||150|
|III||Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical||150||150||150|
- A total number of questions are 450.
- Total marks are 450.
- The test period is 450 minutes.
APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus 2018
The topics and the subtopics that are covered in the APPSC AEE 2018 Syllabus are updated here. Before starting your preparation, download official Andhra Pradesh Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2018, so that when you offline also, you can prepare. Moreover, candidates can also find preparation tips from our site.
APPSC Syllabus 2018 – General Studies & Mental Ability
- World Geography & Geography of India with a focus on AP
- History of India
- Mental ability – reasoning and inferences
- Indian polity & Economy – including the country’s political system- rural development – Planning and economic reforms in India
- General Science: Contemporary developments in Science and Technology
- Current events of national and international importance
AP AEE Syllabus 2018 – Civil Engineering
- Construction Planning and Management
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering
- Structural Analysis
- Surveying and Transport Engineering
- The Design of Steel structures
- Building Materials
- Environmental Engineering
- Design Of Concrete and Masonry Structures
- Hydrology and Water Resource Engineering
<< Latest Employment News >>
Andhra Pradesh AEE Syllabus 2018 – Electrical Engineering
- Over Head Line Insulators
- Types of Insulators
- Methods of improving string efficiency
- String efficiency
- Potential distributions over a string of suspension insulators
- Generating Stations
- The principle of a fast breeder reactor
- Location and types, types of hydroelectric power stations, the layout of a hydro-power plant, types of turbines used
- Types of nuclear power reactors
- Pumped storage installations
- Nuclear power generation; nuclear fission
- Utilization of Electrical Energy
- Industrial Drives
- Estimating and Rating
- Motors for various drives
- Testing of D.C. and A.C. motors
- Neutral Earthing
- Protection of transformers against winding faults, overloads and external short circuits
- Overcurrent, directional and distance protection of lines
- Protection of Alternators against stator faults, rotor faults, loss of excitation, unbalanced loading, overloading, failure of a prime mover
- Characteristic of Relays
- Transmission & Distribution
- Seg, Tension Calculations, Tuned Power Lines
- ABCD constants
- Mechanical Design
- Short, Medium and Long lines
- Representation of Overhead Lines
- Line constants
- Inductance and Capacitance calculations
- Fault Calculations
- Symmetrical components
- Types of faults
- Balanced Fault calculations on systems
- Analysis of unbalanced faults
- Underground Cables
- Power frequency withstands tests
- Insulation of cables
- Grading of cables
- Testing of cables
- Capacitance Measurement in cables
< Also, Check AP DSC Notification >
psc.ap.gov.in Syllabus 2018 – Mechanical Engineering
- Production Planning and Control
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations
- Machine Design
- Engineering Materials
- Power Engineering
- Operations Research
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning
- Mechanics of Materials
- Metrology and Inspection
- I.C. Engines
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- Casting, Forming and Joining Processes
- Fluid Mechanics
- Engineering Mechanics
- Theory of Machines
- Inventory Control
Preparation Tips for APPSC AEE Exam 2018
- View the latest APPSC AEE Syllabus 2018 before making a study plan.
- Refer the Andhra Pradesh AEE Exam Pattern to know the Marking Scheme.
- As per Marking Scheme, give more importance to the subjects which have highest weighatge.
- Follow the textbooks issued by the board and prepare for the written test.
- After completing the preparation, candidates must revise the subjects.
- Also, solve previous year papers for better preparation.
The shared APPSC AEE Syllabus 2018 is not the official one. Stick our page to get frequent updates on State & Central Govt Jobs Notifications, Previous Papers and Hall Tickets.