AP POLYCET 2019 Online application link activated from 7th March 2019. Get the link of AP POLYCET 2019 applies online. Check AP POLYCET application fill up process. Refer AP POLYCET 2019 important dates, eligibility criteria, Login Details and Registration Process. AP POLYCET Application last date. View complete information regarding AP POLYCET Online Application.
AP POLYCET 2019 Online Application – APPOLYCET Application Form
AP POLYCET 2019 is a state level entrance examination conducted by Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education & Training. It is conducted for getting the admission into diploma courses in the government, aided and private colleges. Therefore, candidates, who passed their SSC or equivalent exam can apply to the AP POLYCET 2019 exam through online. Students should submit the AP POLYCET 2019 application before the last date. The board members will not accept the AP POLYCET online application after the closing date. So, candidates must submit the AP POLYCET 2019 Online apply successfully and take the AP POLYCET 2019 examination.
In this article, we have given the detailed process to AP POLYCET apply online. Also, check AP POLYCET eligibility criteria. Refer AP POLYCET application fee payment process and required documents to apply for AP POLYCET 2019 examination.
AP POLYCET 2019 Apply Online Dates @ polycetap.nic.in
|AP POLYCET Online Application|
|AP POLYCET Application Starting Date||7th March 2019|
|AP POLYCET 2019 Online Application Last Date||22nd April 2019|
|AP POLYCET Exam Date 2019||30th April 2019|
Overview of AP POLYCET Exam Schedule 2019
|AP POLYCET 2019 Apply Online|
|Board Name||Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education & Training|
|Name of the Test||Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2019|
|AP POLYCET 2019 Application Mode||Online/ Offline|
|Download AP POLYCET 2019 Hall ticket from||22nd April 2019|
|Release Date of APPOLYCET Results||May 2019|
|AP POLYCET Rank Card 2019 Download date||May 2019|
|Telangana Polycet 2019 Counselling starts from||May / June 2019|
|Official Site of SBTET||polycetap.nic.in|
AP POLYCET Eligibility Criteria 2019
Students can check the eligibility criteria to know you are eligible or not to apply for Andhra Pradesh POLYCET exam 2019.
- Candidate should be a citizen of India.
- He/She must belong to Andhra Pradesh state.
- There is no age limit to apply for AP POLYCET 2019 exam. So, interested students can register for APPOLYCET exam 2019.
- Candidates should have passed their SSC examination conducted by State Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh/Telangana or any other equivalent examination by the Secondary Education Board, AP/TS. Like ICSE, NIOS, CBSE, TOSS, APOSS.
- 10th Class exam conducted by various State Boards of Secondary Education in India with Mathematics as one of the subjects.
- SSC Exam appearing candidates can also apply for the AP POLYCET 2019 exam.
- Candidate should have an aggregate of 35% marks in the qualifying examination.
- The students belonging to NIOS/TOSS/APOSS/CBSE/ICSE/Other examinations recognized as equivalent to SSC by Andhra Pradesh state should have passed all the subjects including Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics with the minimum of 35% marks in each subject.
AP POLYCET Online Application 2019 – AP POLYCET Apply Online Process
- Candidates have to fill the details of
- Hall Ticket Number
- Year of passing
- Candidate’s Date of Birth.
- Candidate needs to enter your name as per the school records.
- Enter father’s name
- Aspirant needs to enter Date of Birth in DD MM YYYY (Date/Month/Year) format.
- Candidate should fill the address details in the application form for correspondence like
- House number
- PIN Code
- Mobile Number
- Fill in the place where you would like to appear for AP POLYCET exam in AP POLYCET 2019 Online Application.
- You need to enter the area code to which you are local to Andhra Pradesh. You can see the list in the AP POLYCET instruction Booklet.
- Enter candidate’s reservation category (SC/ST/BC)
- If the candidate belongs to any special category, then mention their special category (CAP/SP/NCC/PH)
- Enter minority details (other than Hindu) as entered in your school records.
- Enter your status AP POLYCET 2019 Online Application to appear the polycet examination in Urdu medium.
- Sign at the declaration part of their physical fitness to pursue the polytechnic courses in Telangana State Colleges.·
- The filled in AP POLYCET 2019 Application form with photograph affixed (Do not staple and do not sign on the· photo) and duly signed by Parent/Guardian should be submitted to the computer operator at the nearest AP online/payment gateway/Net Banking/Helpline center with a cash payment.
- AP POLYCET application fee amount is 350/- for all the category students.
Registration Process to Fill AP POLYCET Application Form 2019
In this section, candidate checks the complete AP POLYCET registration process. Total AP POLYCET apply online 2019 process includes four steps. Therefore, students can follow the AP POLYCET online application fill up procedure to avoid mistake and submit it successfully.
- Fill the details in the application form
- Upload Scanned Photograph & Signature
- Pay AP POLYCET Application Fee
- Download APPOLYCET Application form 2019
Step 1: Fill the details in the AP POLYCET Application Form 2019
- Go to the Official website of AP POLYCET i.e., www.polycetap.nic.in. or click on the given link on this page.
- Fill all the required details like Candidate’s name, Date of Birth, Address for Communication, SSC Hall Ticket Number, Test Centre, etc.
- Check all the above-furnished details and then Click on “proceed” button.
Step 2: AP POLYCET 2019 Online Apply – Upload Scanned Images (Photo & Signature)
- Candidates should upload the scanned Signature and Photograph images.
- Applicants have to upload the images in prescribed size and format.
- At last, click on “Upload” button to attach the required image in AP POLYCET 2019 apply online process.
Step 3: Pay AP POLYCET 2019 Application Fee – POLYCET Apply Online 2019 AP
- All category candidates pay the AP POLYCET Application fee to submit the AP POLYCET 2019 application form.
- The students pay the fee through Online mode (Credit or Debit Card or Net Banking) or offline (AP Online/ Mee Seva/eSeva centers).
Step 4: Download AP SBTET POLYCET Application 2019 – Apply AP POLYCET 2019
After the successful application fee payment and AP POLYCET 2019 online application form submission, applicants download AP Polytechnic CET 2019 Application Form through the Official web portal and keep it safe for future security.
AP POLYCET Online Application 2019 – AP POLYCET Online Apply
From the above sections, one can follow the AP POLYCET Online Application form 2019 fill up procedure to submit the APPOLYCET 2019 online application successfully. Here, we have provided the complete information based on the last year notification of AP POLYCET 2019. It will not be released yet by the official members. We will update the provided information after the official announcement by the authority members. So, stay tuned to our entrance exams site to check latest updates on AP POLYCET 2019. Also, know about all states entrance exams for Diploma Courses.