Latest AP Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2019 attached. Download APPSC Group 3 Panchayat Secretary Syllabus Pdf from the link shared below. Also, check AP Panchayat Secretary Exam Pattern and Exam Dates (Prelims & Mains) here. Get APPSC Syllabus for Panchayat Secretary Exam from the official website www.psc.ap.gov.in
AP Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2018 In Telugu
The APPSC Panchayat Secretary Syllabus PDF download link available here for your preparation. Aspirants of AP Group 3 Recruitment 2018 have already started their Preparation. These days, getting an AP Panchayat Secretary Job is a difficult Task. Therefore, candidates who are willing to grab the job refer the Latest AP Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2019 along with Exam Pattern. Knowing the APPSC 2019 Syllabus will let you know about the topics necessary for the exam. So, Syllabus of APPSC Panchayat Secretary 2019 plays a key role to crack the recruitment test. With the help of the www.psc.ap.gov.in Syllabus, aspirants can easily crack the examination.
<< APPSC Notification 2018 >>
Individuals to score maximum marks in the written examination download APPSC Group 3 Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2019 from the below-enclosed link. Also, applicants work hard for the exam before the officials announce the exam dates. Take the help of below-enlisted topic wise Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2019 to clear the first level of the selection process. Check below for detailed AP Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2018 in text and pdf format.
ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ పంచాయతీ కార్యదర్శి సిలబస్ 2018
|AP Group 3 Panchayat Secretary Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019|
|Name of the Recruitment Board||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Panchayat Secretary (Group 3)|
|Total Vacancies||1051 Posts|
|Mode of the Application||Online|
|Apply Online Starting Date||27 Dec 2018|
|Applications Submission Closing Date|
|AP Panchayat Secretary Gr III Hall Ticket Release Date||15th April 2019|
|APPSC Panchayat Secretary Screening Exam Date (Prelims)||21st April 2019|
|AP Panchayat Raj Secretary Mains Exam Date||02nd August 2019|
|Work Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Job Type||State Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written test (Prelims & Mains) & Interview|
|Category Name||Exam Syllabus|
AP Group 3 Syllabus 2019 – APPSC Syllabus
Hello Job Aspirants, have you heard about this Sarkari Naukri of AP? Recently Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has dispatched a notification to recruit 1051 candidates for Group 3 Panchayat Secretary posts. Therefore, interested applicants can apply for AP Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2018 before the closing date. To select dynamic and talented postulants, the board officials is going to conduct written exam (prelims and mains) on scheduled dates. The candidates who qualified the prelims exam with minimum marks are only eligible to attend the mains exam. So, examinees start your preparation with the help of AP Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2019 mentioned below.
APPSC Group 3 Panchayat Secretary Test Pattern 2018
Knowing AP Panchayat Secretary Exam Pattern is a very important thing while making your preparation plan. So the applicants have to check the APPSC Panchayat Secretary Exam pattern 2019 once before to plan your schedule. The Test Pattern of AP Group 3 allows you to know the topics that are asked in the examination, what is the weightage of each subject, exam duration, how many questions that asked from each topic, how many marks that are alloted for each subject and other necessary details. Therefore, we have tabulated the APPSC Group 3 Panchayat Secretary Prelims and Mains Exam Pattern for the sake of exam takers.
AP Panchayat Secretary Prelims Exam Pattern 2019
|S.No.||Examination Name||Subject Names||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||APPSC Group 3 Prelims Exam||General Studies & Mental Ability||75||75||150 Minutes|
|2.||Rural Development and Problems in|
Rural Areas with special reference to Andhra Pradesh
- The APPSC Panchayat Secretary Prelims Exam is consists of General Studies topics.
- 150 questions will be asked.
- Each question carries one mark.
- Duration of the Exam is 90 Minutes.
<< Todays Employment News >>
Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 3 Mains Test Pattern 2018-19
|Sl.No||Papers||Subject Names||Total Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration of the Exam|
|1.||I||General Studies: Mental Ability and Language Ability||150||150||150 Minutes|
|2.||II||Contemporary Problems & Development of Rural Society with Special Reference to Andhra Pradesh||150||150||150 Minutes|
- The AP Group 3 Panchayat Secretary Mains is Conducted for 2 Papers.
- Each Paper 1 & 2 consists of 150 questions for 150 marks.
- Duration of each paper is 90 minutes.
APPSC Group 3 Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2018
In the below section, candidates can find the topic wise AP Panchayat Secretary 2019 Syllabus. Therefore aspirants can get an idea about topics to be prepared for the written exam. Knowing the Andhra Pradesh Group 3 Panchayat Secretary Syllabus will help you to make your preparation easy and effective.
APPSC Screening Test Syllabus – General Studies
- Evolution of Panchayat Raj system in India.
- Bifurcation of AP & its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and legal implications/problems.
- Economic development in India since independence.
- Rural Economy of Andhra Pradesh: Agriculture, Small-scale Industries Rural artisans.
- Basics of General Science & their relevance to the day to day life. Current developments in science, technology & information technology
- Overview of the Indian Constitution.
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- Key Schemes of A.P Panchayat Raj Department
- Women Empowerment & Economic development through Self Help Groups.
- Modern India with emphasis upon Indian national movement.
- Rural Credit Scenario of Andhra Pradesh: Role of Banks, co-operatives and Micro Finance.
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability & data interpretation.
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2018 – Mental Ability and Language Ability
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Basic things regarding Disaster management (CBSE-VIII & IX Standard)
- Economic development in India since independence
- Basics of General Science & their relevance to the day to day life. Current developments in science, technology & IT
- History of Modern India with emphasis upon Indian national movement
- Events of national and international importance
- Geography of India with focus on Andhra Pradesh
- Overview of the Indian Constitution
- Current affairs- international, national and regional
- Bifurcation of AP & its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political & legal implications/problems, including
- Effect of bifurcation on commerce and entrepreneurs
- Socioeconomic, cultural and demographic impact of bifurcation
- Division of employees, their relocation & nativity issues
- Loss of capital city challenges in building a new capital, and it’s financial implications
- Division and rebuilding of common Institutions
- Implications to financial resources of state government
- AP REORGANISATION ACT, 2014 on AP & the arbitrariness of certain provisions
- Impact of bifurcation on river water sharing & consequential issues
- The task of post-bifurcation infrastructure development and opportunities for investments
www.psc.ap.gov.in Group 3 Syllabus 2018 – Paper 2
- Rural Development & Problems in Rural Areas with special reference to Andhra Pradesh
- Rural Sociology: History & Evolution of schemes catering to the upliftment of Rural Poor
- Accounting & administering funds received under various schemes
- Women Empowerment & Economic development through Self Help Groups
- Roles and responsibilities of Panchayat Secretary
- Revenue and Expenditure Management of Local Bodies
- Rural Economy of Andhra Pradesh: Agriculture, Small-scale Industries.
- Rural Credit Scenario of AP: Role of Banks, cooperatives and Micro Finance
- Community-Based Organizations and convergence of Welfare Schemes
- Evolution of Panchayat Raj system in AP
- Key Schemes of AP Panchayat Raj Department
- Flagship Rural Development schemes of Government of India and Andhra Pradesh
Preparation Tips for APPSC Panchayat Secretary Exam
We have provided AP Panchayat Secretary Preparation Tips here. Prepare by following Preparation Tips to crack the written exam. Aspirants can check the below preparation tricks and begin your preparation for the exam. To cover all the topics within the time, aspirants must follow these given preparation tips.
- Download AP Panchayat Secretary Syllabus pdf.
- Then, refer the textbooks issued by the board.
- Separate the topics according to the weightage.
- Try to concentrate more on topics which you are weak.
- Practice previous papers to improve your accuracy.
- Also, take a revision of the subjects and take mock tests.
The mentioned AP Panchayat Secretary Exam Syllabus 2019 is only for reference purpose. Follow our rrbrecruitment.co.in page to get updates on All-State & Central Govt Exam Syllabus, Previous Papers and Hall Tickets.