Check AP LAWCET 2020 apply online steps. Refer AP LAWCET 2020 online application fill up procedure. See AP LAWCET application date, eligibility criteria, important dates. Follow AP LAWCET registration process, login details in the below sections. AP LAWCET online application will be available up to 10th April 2020 on its official website.
AP LAWCET 2020 Apply Online | AP PGLCET Online Application
Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapur conducts the AP LAWCET 2020. Candidates can seek the admission into 3 years and 5 years LLB course. Through this exam, aspirants get the seat in various universities and affiliated colleges across Andhra Pradesh state. Therefore individuals who want to join in the LLB course apply for AP LAWCET 2020 exam. Those who are interested in LLM course can apply to AP PGLCET 2020 exam. All the candidates submit the AP LAWCET online application before the application last date.
<< Download AP LAWCET Hall Ticket 2020 >>
Here, we have given the complete step by step registration process to fill TS LAWCET 2020 application form. Most of the candidates face a problem while filling the TS LAWCET online application 2020. So, our team has given the detailed process for those candidates to avoid mistakes while filling the TS LAWCET online application form. Therefore, interested aspirants follow the below provided procedure to submit the AP LAWCET application form 2020 successfully. Candidates must apply for AP LAWCET through online only. Individuals submit the online application before the last date. You can submit the AP LAWCET 2020 application with late fee also. Check all LAW entrance exams online applications on our site.
AP LAWCET Online Application Dates @ sche.ap.gov.in
|Andhra Pradesh State LAWCET & PGLCET Notification Released Date||10th March 2020|
|Andhra Pradesh LAWCET Application 2020 Starting Date||11th March 2020|
|The last date to AP LAWCET 2020 apply online||10th April 2020|
|Last date to apply for AP LAWCET 2020 with late fee 500/-||10th April 2020|
|Corrections in submitted AP LAWCET Online Application 2020||Last week of April 2020|
Overview of AP LAWCET 2020 Exam Schedule
|AP LAWCET 2020 Online Application|
|Name of the Organisation||Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE)|
|Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh State Law Common Entrance Test (AP LAWCET)|
|Exam Conducting Board||Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur|
|Level of the Exam||State level|
|Mode of the Application||Online|
|AP LAWCET Hall Ticket Release Date||May 2020|
|Andhra Pradesh LAWCET 2020 Exam Date||8th May 2020|
|Release Date of AP LAWCET Answer Key||May 2020|
|Receiving Objections on Preliminary Answer key||May 2020|
|APLAWCET Results 2020 Declare Date||May/june 2020|
|AP LAWCET 2020 Counselling Dates||October 2020|
|Andhra Pradesh State LAWCET Web Counselling||July/August 2020|
|Category Name||Online Application|
|Official Web portal||sche.ap.gov.in|
AP LAWCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should be an Indian Nationality and satisfy the local & Non-local status.
AP LAWCET Age Limit & Educational Qualification
For 3 years LLB Course:
- OC Candidates having 30 years and SC/ST/BC candidates having 35 years to appear 3 years Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Exam 2020.
- Candidate must hold the graduate degree from a recognized university with 45%.
For 5 years LLB Course:
- To appear for 5 years AP LAWCET, general aspirants having 20 years and reserved categories having 22 years.
- Students have passed the 10+2 examination with 45% marks from a recognized board or AP board.
Note: SC/ST/BC category candidates having 5 % relaxation of marks and 3 % for OBC candidates.
Required Details & Certificates to Fill AP LAWCET 2020 Application Form
The following details or documents are necessary to fill AP LAWCET online application. Hence, we advised that the aspirants once refer the provided details to fill all the details properly. Therefore, below-given certificates keep with you while filling the AP LAWCET/PGLCET application form 2020 to enter required details.
- AP Online Transaction ID or Debit Card details
- Date of Birth (SSC or Equivalent Certificate/Date of Birth Certificate)
- Hall Ticket numbers of 10th and 12th Examinations
- Income Certificate of the parents
- Mark sheets & Certificates of 10th Class and Intermediate
- Certificate of Residential Status to prove Local or Non-local Status
- Caste or Category Certificate in case of Reserved Category candidates
- Certificates of Special Category candidates (In case of PH, NCC, Sports, etc.)
- Local Address for correspondence
- Valid E-mail ID
- Mobile Number
- Aadhar Card UID Number
- Latest Scanned Passport Photograph (less than 40KB) & Signature
AP LAWCET 2020 Online Application Fee
Aspirants pay the AP LAWCET online application fee through online (Debit card/Credit card or Net Banking details) or offline mode i.e., through AP/AP Online Centers. First, you can make the AP LAWCET application fee to proceed to the next of APLAWCET online apply process. AP LAWCET application fee is different for 3-year LAW course and 5 years LAW course.
- The application fee for the candidates who appearing 3-year LAW course is 809/-.
- For 5 year LLB course AP LAWCET 2020 application fee is 909/-.
|Course||Fee Amount (Rs)|
|3 year LLB||750 (+ processing fee 59)|
|5-year LAW||850 (+59 processing fee)|
AP LAWCET Apply Online Procedure | AP LAWCET 2020 Application Form Fill Up Process
Check here, complete step by step process to fill AP LAWCET 2020 Online Application form.
Step 1: AP LAWCET/PGLCET Application Fee
- First, visit the official website of APSCHE @ www.sche.ap.gov.in
- Click on “Apply Online” tab.
- Then “Registration Fee Payment Procedure” web page will appear on the screen.
- You can pay the AP LAWCET application fee through Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking or AP/AP Online Centers.
- Select the fee payment mode online or offline mode and then click on “Make Payment” button.
Step 2: Know APLAWCET 2020 Application Fee Payment Status
- After the successful payment of registration fee, press on “Know your payment status” button to check your paid AP LAWCET application fee.
Step 3: Fill AP LAWCET 2020 Online Application 2020
- Keep all the mandatory details/documents ready required for filling in the AP LAWCET 2020 online application form / AP PGLCET application form 2020 along with the Transaction ID.
- Fill the AP LAWCET online application with required details like
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Select Gender
- Qualifying Examination
- Upload Scanned Photograph size less than 50 KB & Signature with less than 30 KB size in .JPG format in AP LAWCET application form 2020.
- Aspirants can enter the necessary details such as
- Select Regional Center for appearing the Test.
- Category Name
- Local Area Status
- Special Category
- Address for correspondence
- Intermediate or Equivalent
- SSC or Equivalent
- Select the Municipality/Corporation/Rural
- Annual Income of the Parent
Step 4: Print AP LAWCET 2020 Application Form
- After filling the required data, click on “Save & Preview” button and then submit the AP LAWCET 2020 Application form.
- Download AP LAWCET 2020 Online application and take the printout of it.
Also, check AP LAWCET 2020 Results
About Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test 2020
AP LAWCET is commonly abbreviated as Andhra Pradesh State Law Common Entrance Test. Sri Krishnadevaraya University conducts the AP LAWCET 2020 exam. Through this test, candidates can get the offer to get admission into 3 year & 5-year graduate and undergraduate courses. Various colleges and universities offer these undergraduate LAW courses in Andhra Pradesh state. Therefore, the eligible and interested candidates can apply for AP LAWCET 2020. Those who are pursuing Post Graduate LAW course, they fill AP PGLCET online application form. Follow the given procedure to AP LAWCET apply online process. Aspirants check AP LAWCET application last date and important dates from above sections.
Here, we have given the complete information based on last year notification of AP LAWCET/PGLCET. Actual AP LAWCET notification will be released in February 2020. Hence, we will update the changes as soon as possible. So, stay tuned on our site RRB Recruitment to check instant updates on AP LAWCET 2020 apply online process and exam dates.