AP Forest Department Syllabus 2019 Pdf is available here. The Andhra Pradesh FBO Syllabus download link is provided at the bottom of this page. Candidates refer the AP Forest Department Exam Pattern along with Syllabus for better preparation. Download psc.ap.gov.in ABO, FSO, FRO Syllabus pdf from our page. Moreover, check below for topic wise AP Forest Dept Syllabus 2019 – 19 & Preparation Tips.
AP Forest Department Syllabus 2019
Contenders who are searching for the AP ABO Syllabus pdf can download here. Before going to start your preparation, once check the AP Forest Department Syllabus 2019 along with the Exam Pattern from the below modules. With the help of Provided AP FSO Syllabus pdf, you can analyze the question paper of the written exam. To Participate in the AP Forest Dept Exam, Perfect Preparation is compulsory because there will be heavy competition. In the written test, AP FRO Syllabus & Exam Pattern plays an important role. So check the Andhra Pradesh Forest Department Syllabus & Test Pattern below.
<< Check APPSC Notification 2019 >>
Soon, after downloading the AP Forest Department Exam Syllabus, applicants kick-start your exam preparation. Because there is a bulk of syllabus to cover. Cracking the recruitment test is not an easy task, so exam applicants need to concentrate more on their preparation. To make your preparation efficient, we have gathered and updated official Andhra Pradesh Forest Department Syllabus 2019 in both pdf and text format. Therefore, postulants check and download psc.ap.gov.in Forest Dept Syllabus pdf from the link shared below.
Andhra Pradesh ABO, FSO Syllabus 2019 – Brief Details
|ఏపీ అటవీ శాఖ సిలబస్ & పరీక్షా నమూనా 2019|
|Board Name||Andhra Pradesh Forest Department|
|Name of the Post||FRO, FBO, ABO and FSO|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Name of the Category||AP Forest Department Syllabus 2019|
|Mode of the Application||Online|
|Applications Submission Starting Date for AP FSO||26th February 2019|
|Apply Online Closing Date For APPSC FSO||20th March 2019|
|Opening Date to Apply for Andhra Pradesh FBO||5th March 2019|
|End Date for sending APPSC FBO Applications||27th March 2019|
|Release Date of Hall Tickets||Update Soon|
|AP Forest Department Exam Date||Intimate Later|
|Work Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Job Type||AP State Government Jobs|
|Selection Procedure||Written Examination|
AP Forest Beat Officer Syllabus (FBO) 2019 & Recruitment Details
The Andhra Pradesh Forest Department is going to release a Sarkari Naukari to fill various vacancies for FRO, ABO, FBO and FSO Posts. Therefore eligible candidates can apply for AP Forest Department Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date. Applied contenders have to clear the selection process to crack the job opportunity. So, individuals begin your exam preparation with the help of AP Forest Department Syllabus 2019 and Exam Pattern. The given AP Forest Range Officer (FRO) Syllabus will help you to get clarity about the exam.
Andhra Pradesh FRO, FSO, FBO, ABO Test Pattern 2019
The AP FBO Exam Pattern is tabulated in the below section. The Andhra Pradesh Forest Department Test Pattern will let you know about the scheme and structure of the exam paper. Also, you can know some other details like the number of questions from each subject, total marks of the exam, the nature of the exam and exam duration etc. Individuals who practice according to these AP Forest Section Officer (FSO) Syllabus & Exam Pattern then they can crack the written exam easily.
AP Forest Department Exam Pattern 2019
|Sr.No||Nature of the Exam||Papers||Name of the Subjects||Questions||Total Marks||Duration of the Exam|
|1.||Written Test||I||Essay||–||20||1 Hour|
|2.||II||General Knowledge||50||100||90 Minutes|
- The AP Forest Department Written Test Comprises of 3 papers.
- Paper 1 is Essay Writing for 20 Marks, duration of 1 hour.
- Both Paper 2 and 3 consists of 50 questions for 100 marks.
- Duration of paper 2 and 3 is 90 minutes.
ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ అటవీ శాఖ సిలబస్ 2019
The detailed AP Forest Department 2019 Syllabus is dispatched here. The subjects and the subtopics that are included in the Andhra Pradesh Forest Dept Exam are clearly given in the below sections. We suggest the applicants to prepare every topic of AP Assistant Beat Officer (ABO) Syllabus 2019 to score the expected marks in the exam.
AP FBO, ABO, FSO, FRO Syllabus 2019 – General Knowledge
- Indian Economy
- Indian Polity
- Current events – International & National
- AP Economy
- Geography – India
- Science and Technology
- Andhra Pradesh History
- Ap Polity
- Eminent Personalities in News
- History – India
- AP – Geography
- Indian Constitution
Andhra Pradesh Forest Department Syllabus 2019 – Mathematics
- Boats and Streams
- Profit and Loss
- Ratio and Time
- Tables and Graphs
- Time and Work
- Problems on Ages
- Whole Numbers
- Data Interpretation
- Ratio and Proportion
- Number Systems
- Time and Distance
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- Problems on Trains
- HCF & LCM
- Decimals and Fractions
- Mixture & Allegation
psc.ap.gov.in Syllabus 2019 – Agricultural Engineering
- Irrigation + drainage + sprinkler and drip systems
- Agronomy +Agricultural Extension + Agricultural Economics
- Thermodynamics-heat engines and farm power
- Soil Science +soil physics +soil mechanics
- Soil and water conservation
- Process Engineering for horticulture produce + dairy Engineering
- Land development machinery
- Strength of materials and theory of structures
- Alternate energy sources
- Surveying and levelling
- Open channels-wells and pumps
- Heat and mass transfer +Refrigeration and Air conditioning
- Electrical Engineering and farm electrification
- Farm machinery and equipment
- Unit operations in Agricultural Process Engineering
AP Forest Department Syllabus 2019 – Forestry
- Silviculture – General
- Forest Management and Management Systems
- Forest Mensuration and Remote Sensing
- Silviculture of Trees
- Forest Ecology and Ethnobotany
- Agroforestry, Social Forestry, Joint Forest Management
- Forest Soils, Soil Conservation and Watershed Management
- Forest Resources and Utilization
- Watershed Management
- Forest Protection and Wildlife Biology
- Environmental Conservation and Biodiversity
- Forest Working Plan
- Forest Economics and Legislation
AP Forest Beat Officer Syllabus 2019 – Horticulture
- Importance of horticulture in terms of economy, production
- Principles and classification of plant propagation methods
- Area, production, importance in the national economy, nutritive values
- Origin, importance, export potential, varieties, climate, soil requirements
- Importance and scope, production of horticultural crops in a greenhouse
- Control of environmental factors influencing the growth
Preparation Tips for AP Forest Dept Exam
The given AP Forest Department Preparation Tips are helpful for candidates who are going to attend the exam. With the help of Andhra Pradesh FBO Preparation Steps, individuals can easily crack the test. Because Preparation Tips will let you know about what to prepare and how to prepare for the exam.
- Examinees first check detailed AP Forest Department Syllabus 2019 & Exam Pattern.
- Next, observe the weightage and marking scheme for all subjects.
- As per the topics weightage, prepare the best study plan.
- Give more priority to the topics or concepts on which you are weak.
- Complete your preparation fastly and revise the topics carefully.
- Take mock tests and solve old question papers to improve your accuracy.
|Food Safety Officer||APPSC Food Safety Officer Syllabus|
|Forest Section Officer||APPSC Forest Section Officer Syllabus|
|Forest Beat Officer, Assistant Beat Officer||Andhra Pradesh FBO, ABO Syllabus|
|Hostel Welfare Officer||APPSC Hostel Welfare Officer Syllabus|
|Sericulture Officer||APPSC Sericulture Officer Syllabus|
|Deputy Surveyor||APPSC Deputy Surveyor Syllabus|
|Town Planning Building Overseer||APPSC TPBO Syllabus|
Given AP Forest Department Syllabus 2019 is useful for contenders in their preparation. Bookmark our website to get latest updates on State & Central Govt Jobs, PSU Jobs, Bank Jobs, Police Jobs, SSC Jobs, Railway Jobs, Teacher Jobs. The above-provided syllabus is just for reference purpose only.