AP EDCET Admit Card 2019: AP EDCET 2019 Hall ticket will be notified Soon. Get AP EDCET 2019 Hall tickets through online using the link below. See the Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Exam Date and AP EDCET Hall Ticket Download Date. Know the AP B.Ed Admit Card/Hall Ticket Download Steps and Exam Pattern.
AP EDCET Admit Card 2019 | AP EDCET 2019 Hall Tickets
AP EDCET Hall Ticket 2019 will be issued tentatively in April 2019. The applicants are strictly advised to carefully enter the required Credentials and click on submit button to generate the AP EDCET hall tickets 2019. It is necessary to carry the AP EDCET 2019 hall ticket for the Examination Hall. Without AP EDCET admit card 2019 no individual is allowed to attend the AP EDCET Exam. To download the AP EDCET 2019 admit card candidates have to be ready with the Registration Number and Password.
AP EDCET Hall Ticket 2019 is an enabling document which shows the candidature details and examination Details. Only those candidates who have applied for the AP EDCET exam by remitting the requisite application fee will be issued their AP EDCET hall tickets. It should be noted that Sri Venkateshwara University, Tirupathi will not be responsible for sending AP EDCET Admit cards to any candidates Home by post.
AP EDCET 2019 Hall Ticket Download Overview
|sche.ap.gov.in Hall Ticket 2019|
|Name of the Board||Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education|
|Name of the conducting Authority||Sri Venkateshwara University, Tirupathi|
|Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test|
|Level of TS EDCET Exam||State Level|
|Notification Release date||April 2019|
|Application Starting Date||March 2019|
|Application Ending Date without late fee||April 2019|
|Application Ending Date without late fee of 500 Rupees||April 2019|
|Correction of Application Form||April 2019|
|AP EdCET 2019 Hall Ticket Download Date||April 2019|
|AP EdCET Exam Date & Time||May 2019|
|Answer Key Date||May 2019|
|Results Release Date||May 2019|
|Counselling Date||June 2019|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
AP EDCET 2019 Exam Pattern
- 1 Mark is awarded for each correct answer
- There are no negative marks for AP EdCET Exam
- The nature of AP EdCET Exam is Objective Type and consists of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Except for Methodology PART A and PART B are common for all the candidates.
- Also, The question paper is available in English and Telugu. The candidates who opt Urdu question paper have to choose the test Center as Kurnool.
|Sl.No||Type of Exam||Part||Subject Name||No.of Questions||Max Marks||Duration of Exam|
|1||Objective Type||A||General English||25||25||2 Hours (120 Minutes)|
The candidate has to choose any one of the following subjects for Methodology.
|S.NO||Name of the Subject||No.of Questions||Marks|
How to Download APEDCET 2019 Hall Ticket?
Most of the candidates face the difficulty to download AP EDCET Admit Card 2019 Online. So, for the sake of the applicants, we have provided the simple steps on how to download AP EDCET Hall ticket 2019. The candidates should make use of these easy steps while downloading the AP EDCET 2019 Hall Ticket from the official website i.e, sche.ap.gov.in
AP EDCET 2019 Hall Ticket Download Steps
- Initially, Visit the AP EdCET Official Website, i.e., sche.ap.gov.in
- Now Search for AP EDCET Section and Click on that Section.
- Later, Find the APEDCET 2019 Hall Ticket download link and Click on the link to download AP EdCET Hall Ticket 2019.
- Next, You will be directed to AP EDCET Admit Card Login page, where you need to enter the required credentials like Registration Number and Password.
- Now Check the Details entered and Place the cursor on the submit/login button and Press Enter.
- Then, Your APEDCET Hall Ticket 2019 displayed on the Screen with details like Name, Registration Number, Gender, Exam Date and Time, Test Center etc.
- Verify the Details printed on APEDCET 2019 Hall Ticket and Save the copy of your downloaded APEDCET 2019 Admit Card to your Laptop/Desktop.
- Also, Take printed AP EDCET 2019 Admit Card while going to appear the AP EDCET Exam 2019-2019.
Important Details mentioned on AP EDCET Admit Card 2019
- Name of the Applicant
- Category Name.
- Father Name/ Mother Name
- Date of Birth
- Instructions for the AP Ed.CET Exam.
- Candidate’s Sign
- Name of the Exam.
- Exam Date.
- Examination Time.
- Examination Center
- Reporting Time
- Photograph of the Candidate etc.
What to Carry for AP EDCET Exam Along with AP EDCET Hall Ticket 2019?
- Voter ID.
- Employee Id.
- Or any other id Proof issued by Gazetted Officer
- College Id.
- Aadhar Card.
- Driving License
- PAN Card.
- Ration Card.
The candidate after downloading AP EDCET Hall Ticket Download should carry ID Proof along with AP EDCET Hall Ticket 2019 to the Exam Center.
List of AP EDCET Exam Centers
|Center Code||Test Center|
About AP EDCET/AP B.ED Exam
AP EDCET is organized by Sri Venkateshwara University, Tirupathi this year on behalf of APSCHE, Amaravathi. The Andhra Pradesh EdCET Exam is conducted to offer admission to B.Ed(2 Year) Course in Various Universities and its affiliated Colleges across AP State. Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test (EDCET ) is a State level Exam. The SVU university planning to conduct AP EDCET Exam on Specified Exam Date i.e, 19th April 2019 at various Exam Center located in Andhra Pradesh. Also, The Eligible and Applied Candidates can get AP EDCET Hall Tickets from April 2019.
Download AP EDCET 2019 Admit Card
For any queries related to AP EDCET Admit Card 2019, you can leave a comment on the comment box. Our Entrance Exams team will assist you Happily. Moreover, Press Ctrl+D to Bookmark our page and also Don’t Forget to Follow and Subscribe Our Site for the up to date information. The information available on this page is only for your Reference Purpose. Visit our site RRB Recruitment for the latest info. Finally, Thank you for visiting our site and All the Best for the AP EDCET 2019 Exam.