AP EAMCET Application form 2020 is available. Refer AP EAMCET Apply Online Procedure, AP EAMCET 2020 Online Application Fee details. See Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Eligibility Criteria 2020. Check all important dates regarding Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Exam 2020. Read this full article to get complete details on AP EAMCET 2020 Online Application.
AP EAMCET 2020 Online Application Started. Students can apply online from 29th February to 29th March 2020. Check below for AP EAMCET Apply Online 2020 Direct Link.
AP EAMCET 2020 Apply Online
The board members released the AP EAMCET 2020 Notification on 27th February 2020. The students who want to get the admission seat in various professional courses like engineering, Agriculture and medical in Colleges/Universities should apply for AP EAMCET 2020 exam. They need to fill AP EAMCET 2020 Application form through online. Here, we have given the complete procedure to AP EAMCET Apply Online. Therefore, candidates can follow step by step procedure to pay the application fee and fill AP EAMCET Online Application form 2020. Eligible candidates need to AP EAMCET apply online from 29th February 2020 onwards. Students submit the AP EAMCET Online Application 2020 through online mode only.
The candidates who completed the submission of AP EAMCET 2020 Online Application form successfully are eligible to take Andhra Pradesh EAMCET exam 2020. We have tabulated the all important dates regarding the AP EAMCET 2020 exam like notification release date, counselling dates, web options entry date, Hall Ticket, answer key and results release date, AP EAMCET application last date in the below sections. After completion of fee payment, you should access to fill details in AP EAMCET Application Form. Get all steps to complete AP EAMCET Application form 2020 filling procedure on this page. Therefore, candidates once check these dates and start the process of AP EAMCET Apply Online 2020. Go to the below sections to check complete details on AP EAMCET 2020 Online application form online.
Overview of AP EAMCET Important Dates 2020 | AP EAMCET Apply Online
|Name of the Board||Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher education|
|Conducting Authority||Jawaharlal Technological University, Kakinada|
|Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET)|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Notification of AP EAMCET 2020 Release Date||27th February 2020|
|AP EAMCET Application form 2020 Starts from||29th February 2020|
|Last Date to Submit AP EAMCET Online application form 2020 without late fee||29th March 2020|
|AP EAMCET 2020 Application form closing date with late fee 500/-||05th April 2020|
|Last date to submit APEAMCET online application with late fee 1000/-||10th April 2020|
|EAMCET application last date in AP with late fee 5000/-||15th April 2020|
|Closing date to AP EAMCET 2020 apply online with late fee 10000/-||19th April 2020|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||April 2020|
|Mode of the Exam||Online|
|Download AP EAMCET 2020 Hall Tickets from||16th April 2020|
|AP EAMCET 2020 Exam Date
|Preliminary Key Release Date
|APEAMCET Key Objections Date||28th April 2020 (5:00 PM)|
|AP EAMCET Results 2020||05th May 2020|
|Category Name||Online Application|
AP EAMCET Eligibility 2020
In this section, we have given the AP EAMCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria for both Engineering and medical streams. Therefore, students who are in confusion about are they eligible or not, check the below AP EAMCET Eligibility Criteria 2020.
Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2020 Eligibility – Nationality
- Candidates applying for AP EAMCET 2020 Exam should be of Indian Nationality or Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) Card Holders.
- Applicants must belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana.
Educational Qualification for AP EAMCET 2020
- Aspirants should have passed or appeared for final year Intermediate or 10+2 or Equivalent Exam from any Recognized Board.
- Candidates should qualify for 10+2 Exam with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- Candidates appearing for final exams in Intermediate are also eligible to apply.
- Diploma students can also apply for Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test 2020.
- For Pharma.D Course candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as optional conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education.
- Candidate should obtain atleast 45% marks (40% for reserved categories).
AP EAMCET Exam 2020 – Age Limit:
- In case of Engineering, Pharmacy courses, candidates should have completed 16 years of age as on 31st December 2020. There is no upper age limit.
- In case of B.Tech (Dairy Technology, Agriculture Engineering, FS & T) and B.Sc (Agriculture Engg), candidates should have 17 years age as on 31 st December 2020.
Required Details to Fill AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form
- E-mail ID and Mobile Number in use.
- Scanned Passport size recent Photograph & Signature in JPG Format of the prescribed size.
- Details of Payment.
- SSC Hall Ticket Number.
- Intermediate Hall Ticket Number.
- Date of Birth.
- Aadhar Number.
- Residence or Study or the equivalent certificate as a Proof of Local Status (Last 12 years).
- Caste Certificate (for only SC/ ST/ BC candidates)
- Certificate of PH, NCC, and Sports if applicable.
sche.ap.gov.in Apply Online 2020 – Fee Payment Details
Check the fee amount for AP EAMCET 2020 Apply Online 2020 for all streams.
|Agriculture & Medical||500/-|
Check here, AP EAMCET online application 2020 fill up procedure.
Steps to Fill AP EAMCET Application Form 2020
There are total four steps to AP EAMCET 2020 Apply Online. In this sections, we have provided the complete procedure to each step of AP EAMCET Online Application 2020 filling process. Therefore, read the steps carefully and follow them to successful submission of AP EAMCET 2020 Online Application form. Steps are as follows
- AP EAMCET 2020 Application Fee Payment
- Check AP EAMCET 2020 Fee Payment Status
- Fill AP EAMCET 2020 Apply Online Form (Only After Fee Payment)
- Print APEAMCET 2020 Application Form (After Application Form Submission)
Step 1: AP EAMCET Apply Online 2020 – Fee Payment
Payment of Registration Fee for submission of Online Application form is the first step. Candidates can be paid the fee through
- AP/TS Online Centres
- Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking
AP EAMCET Apply Online – Fee Payment Details 2020
- Fee Amount for Engineering Stream: 500/–
- Fee Amount for Agriculture & Medical Stream: 500/-
- for Both (Engineering and Medical & Agriculture): 1000/-
Candidates need to fill some necessary details before making payment the AP EAMCET Fee. They are
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth (should match with SSC or equivalent)
- Mobile Number
- Alternative Mobile Number
- E-mail ID
- Stream (Select one: Engineering, Agricultural & Medical and Both (Engineering and Agricultural & Medical))
- Fee Amount
- After filling the all above mentioned details, you need to click on “Initiate Payment” button, then you will be directed to the “BANK PAYMENT GATEWAY” page.
- Select “Card Type” logo, click on “Make Payment Button” then automatically take you to the “Bank Payment Gateway ” page will display on the screen.
NOTE: During the Payment Process, DO NOT double click on buttons or click on Back or Refresh buttons or DO NOT Close the Browser web page abruptly, instead maintain patience as prompted on the screen.
- Fill Credit Card/ Debit Card Details. After that click on “Pay” button.
- The confirmation of successful payment of Registration Fee is shown with the “Transaction is Successful” in the “Payment Status” web page.
- Reference ID and Transaction ID also displayed on the same web page along with successful transaction statement. Note down both the numbers for future purpose.
- You should Press on “Proceed to fill Application” button and you will be taken to the next screen.
Step 2: Know AP EAMCET 2020 Online Application Fee Payment Status
Candidates should check the application fee payment status of Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2020. By entering qualifying examination hall ticket number, mobile number and date of birth, they can know their payment status.
Step 3: Fill the Details in AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form
Students, first of all, enter the details mentioned below at initiating stage of filling AP EAMCET Application form 2020.
- Reference ID
- Intermediate Hall Ticket Number (Qualifying Exam)
- Contact Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- After that click on “Proceed to fill Application“.
- As per the details provided during the registration Fee payment at AP Online Centers or Debit Card/Credit Card, you need to fill the form.
AP EAMCET Online Application form 2020 – Stream:
The aspirant should select one stream, on which stream they want to take the exam. Stream field options available are as follows.
- Engineering (E)
- Agriculture & Medical (AM)
- Engineering and Agriculture & Medical (E & AM)
- The candidates have to select the correct Stream before applying, as these details get FROZEN as per the information given during Registration Fee payment.
- The aspirants who wish to apply for “BOTH” option, they must belong to intermediate board or any equivalent Qualifying examination and make sure that they are eligible (as per the guidelines are given in the EAMCET 2020 instruction Booklet) for Engineering and Agriculture & Medical before selecting “BOTH” option.
- However, if intermediate (Regular) candidate wishes to appear for BOTH streams, he/she should enter the Additional Subjects / General Bridge Course (AM Stream Only) Hall Ticket number in the “Bridge Course (BIE) Hall Ticket No.”
- AP EAMCET Online – Candidate Details:
If the candidate’s qualifying examination is intermediate (Regular) or Intermediate (Vocational), then the Candidate’s name, father’s name. Mother’s name and Gender are automatically taken from the existing intermediate database ( only 2011, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 & 2020).
- Candidate Name: The candidate has to enter her / his name in the provided space if the candidate belongs to other than intermediate board only.
- Mother’s Name: The candidate has to enter her/his father’s name in the provided space if the candidate belongs to other than intermediate board only.
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Aadhar Card Number/Enrollment Number (Optional)
- Birth District: The candidates have to select the Birth District from the drop down with district names of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh. In case Birth State is other than Telangana/Andhra Pradesh, then this column is disabled and will display as OTHER STATE.
- Birth State
- Ration Card Number
- Category: Select the relevant option corresponding to the category candidate belongs to as per the caste certificate.
- Local Area
- Annual Income of the parents
- Candidate Bank Details
2. EAMCET Application form 2020 AP – Address
Candidate should enter his/her present/permanent address with the following fields:
- House Number or C/O
- Pin Code
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
3. AP EAMCET Online Application form 2020 – Qualifying Examination
Candidates have to select one of the options from the below-enlisted list in AP EAMCET Apply Online Process. Qualifying examination has the following options
- Intermediate (Regular)
- Intermediate (Vocational)
4. AP EAMCET Apply Online – Details of Common Entrance Test
Entrance Exam/Stream: The details entered by the candidates during AP EAMCET Apply Online process will be FROZEN as follows
- Engineering (E)
- Agriculture & Medical (AM)
- Engineering and Agriculture & Medical (E & AM)
Language: Candidate should select one language from available languages.
5. Apply for AP EAMCET 2020 – Upload Scanned Photograph & Signature
Don’t Forget to upload your photograph and signature if you belong to “Others”. If the student has appeared/passed intermediate (Regular), then item photograph & Signature are automatically populated form the already existing intermediate database.
- If the Student has appeared/passed intermediate (regular), then their photograph & Signature are automatically populated from the already existing intermediate database (only for 2011, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 & 2020 appeared/passed).
- Don’t forget to upload your Photograph & Signature if you belongs to “others”.
- The candidates belonging to Intermediate (Regular) and other than 2011, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 & 18 appeared/passed or RGUKT, CBSC, ISC, DIPLOMA, NIOS, TSOSS/APOSS or others have to click on “Select file” button to upload the photograph file.
- The photograph format should be in JPG file format only and size should be less than 30 KB.
- To upload the Signature Press “Select file” and format should be in JPG and size should be less than 15 KB.
AP EAMCET 2020 Apply – Upload Images Size
|Photograph||JPG||Less than 30 KB|
|Signature||JPG||Less than 15 KB|
After furnishing all the required data in AP EAMCET Online Application 2020, verify the details thoroughly and go through the Declaration part at the end of the page. Select the checkbox against “I accept terms & Conditions” if you are done with Online Application form filling. Then, click on the button “submit” to proceed to the next page.
Step 4: Print the AP EAMCET Application 2020 | AP EAMCET Application form Download
Clicking on the “Submit” button, the candidate can view the filled AP EAMCET Application form 2020 and can take AP EAMCET Online Application Form Download print which is useful for further correspondence.
About Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Exam
Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance (AP EAMCET) 2020 is being conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada (JNTUK) on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (APCHE). This examination is providing the admission into various professional undergraduate courses offered in University / Private Colleges in the state of Telangana. They will give the admission seats based on the candidate’s rank obtained in the AP EAMCET 2020. All the private colleges and Universities located in the Telangana State consider the AP EAMCET 2020 rank to provide admission for undergraduate courses.
|AP EAMCET 2020 Instruction Booklet for Engineering|
|AP EAMCET Instruction Booklet for Agriculture & Medical|
Hence, stay tuned to our RRB Recruitment website to fill AP EAMCET Apply Online form 2020 and check latest updates on AP EAMCET 2020 Result, Counselling and Seat Allotment. Follow given steps to AP EAMCET Application form 2020 download.
<<< AP EAMCET 2020 Apply Online >>>