The AP DEECET Counselling 2020 Procedure is provided below. See AP DEECET Counselling Dates 2020 from this page. Check necessary documents for AP DEECET 2020 Counselling Certificate Verification. Also, view AP DEECET 1st, 2nd & 3rd Counselling Dates and AP DEECET Web Counselling Steps.
AP DEECET Counselling Dates Released. Check the Below Table for More Information.
AP DEECET Counselling 2020 Details
The candidates who qualified in AP DEECET Exam 2020 can check the complete details related to AP DEECET 2020 Counselling from this page. The AP DIETCET Counselling 2020 enables the officials to allocate seats to candidates who wrote AP DEECET 2020 Exam. Moreover, the AP DEECET Counselling 2020 makes the seat allocation process easier. The AP DIETCET 2020 Counselling includes various levels. And, the candidate who crosses all these levels will get admission in a college. Furthermore, the candidates who wish to join in D.Ed courses and attend for TTC training can participate in APDEECET Counselling 2020. The AP DEECET Online Counselling 2020 allows the candidates to provide their choices and then, at allocated college the AP DIETCET Counselling Document Verification 2020 happens – that finishes the APDEECET 2020 Counselling process.
In order to participate in AP DEECET Admission Process 2020 which is DEECET Counselling 2020 AP, the candidates should know the AP DEECET 2020 Counselling Schedule. Hence, check DEECET AP Counselling Dates 2020 for 1st, 2nd & 3rd rounds of counselling from below. Also, see AP DEECET TTC Counselling Procedure and AP DEECET 2020 Online Counselling steps.
DEECET Counselling Dates 2020 in AP – AP DIETCET Counselling 2020
|APDEECET Counselling 2020 Schedule|
|Board Name||Government of Andhra Pradesh School Education Department|
|Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test (AP DEECET)|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Starting Date of AP DEECET Application Form 2020||24th February 2020|
|Ending Date for APDEECET 2020 Online Application||28th March 2020|
|Starting and Ending Dates for Registration Fee Payment||April 2020|
|AP DEECET 2020 Hall Ticket Release Date||20th April 2020 to 27th April 2020|
|AP DEECET Exam Date 2020||2nd May 2020|
|Announcing Date for AP DEECET 2020 Key||May 2020|
|AP DEECET Results 2020 Declaration Date||27th July 2020|
|Official Website||cse.ap.gov.in or apdeecet.apcfss.in|
AP DEECET Counselling Dates 2020 Rank Wise | AP DEECET Web Counselling Dates 2020
The Government of Andhra Pradesh School Education Department conducts Andhra Pradesh Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test (APDEECET). The authority publishes AP DEECET Counselling Dates 2020 pdf on the official website. After announcing the AP DEECET 2020 Results, the board releases complete information related to AP DEECET Counseling 2020 in an AP DEECET Counselling Notification 2020. It AP DEECET Counselling Certificate Verification Dates and AP DEECET 2020 Web Options Entry Dates displayed separately on APDEECET Counseling 2020 Notification. Moreover, just like other Entrance Exam Counselling processes, the Andhra Pradesh DEECET Counselling 2020 includes various phases to fill seats in all the colleges.
After First AP DEECET D.Ed Counselling 2020 completes, AP DEECET 2nd Counselling 2020 starts. Then, when AP DEECET Second Counselling 2020 finishes, AP DEECET 3rd Phase Counselling 2020 is conducted. The number of phases of AP DEECET Counseling 2020 depends on the number of leftover seats after the previous phase of counselling.
Now, check the tentative AP DEECET Counselling Dates 2020 from the table provided below.
|Event Name||AP DIETCET Counseling Date 2020|
|Rank Assignment||June 2020|
|Submission of Web options by
|Allotment of seats||July 2020|
|Issue of provisional letters of admission||July 2020|
|Verification of Certificates of DIETS and
Issue of Final admission letter
|Download Rank Card||June 2020|
|1st Day of Instruction||July 2020|
Required Certificates for AP DEECET 2020 Counselling
- AP DEECET Rank Card 2020.
- AP DEECET 2020 Hall Ticket.
- SSC Marks Memo.
- Intermediate Mark Sheet.
- From the Class 6th to Intermediate Study Certificates.
- Transfer Certificate (TC).
- Caste or Category Certificate, in case of OBC/SC/ST candidates.
- Income Certificate issued by the Government of Andhra Pradesh (AP).
- Residence or Local Status Certificate.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- PH/NCC/CAP/Sports Certificates (if applicable).
Note: Carry above mentioned Original Certificates and at least two sets of xerox copies.
AP DIETCET Counselling Fee 2020 Structure
The candidates must pay the seat allotment fee after seats are allocated to them by officials. In case, if any candidates fail to pay the fee, then their seat allotment is canceled. Hence, check AP DEECET Counselling Fee 2020 from below.
- For Government DIET Colleges, the allotment fee is Rs.2500.
- For Private Colleges, it is Rs.12,500.
DEECET AP Counselling 2020 Procedure | AP DEECET Web Counselling 2020
The AP DEECET Counselling Seat Allotment 2020 process provides admission to candidates on the basis of their merit. To have an idea about how the AP DEECET Admission Procedure 2020 takes place, check the APDIECET Counselling 2020 process.
- First, check the complete AP DEECET Counselling Schedule 2020 from this page.
- After counselling starts, pay the processing fee in online mode through net banking/ credit card/ debit card.
- Then, when the scheduled date of your rank arrives, register yourself on the official site by providing details such as hall ticket number, rank, date of birth and so on.
- Now, after generating log in id and password, log in to your account.
- Then, start entering options from provided choices of colleges and courses.
- After entering choices, save and take a print out of the entered colleges list.
- After AP DEECET 2020 Web Options Entry completes, log out of your account.
- Then, when the last date for AP DIETCET Web Counselling 2020 ends, the officials start the seat allocation stage.
- According to the choices provided by student, rank, applicable reserved categories, region, and a number of seats available at the college, officials allocate the seats.
- Then, an AP DEECET Counselling Results 2020 is announced on the official website.
- After checking your AP DEECET Allotment Order 2020, go to the alloted college on or before the due date with necessary documents and fee.
- Now, at the assigned college, the officials will examine your certificates.
- And, the candidate should pay the AP DEECET Seat Allotment Fee to confirm his seat allotment.
- Finally, get admission in the college.
- In any case, if the candidate skips anyone step also, he/she won’t be able to participate in further rounds of AP DEECET 2020 Counselling Seat Allotment process.
[ Check AP DEECET Result 2020 ]
Andhra Pradesh DEECET Web Counselling 2020 | AP DEECET Online Counselling 2020
The detailed AP DEECET 2020 Web Counselling process is provided below. By reading the below steps, the candidate can easily fill the choices at the time of AP DEECET Web Options Entry 2020.
- The candidates should pay the AP DEECET 2020 Counselling Fee or processing fee through the payment gateway.
- First, go to the official website, deecetap.cgg.gov.in.
- Sign in with your login id and password.
- Enter asked details and OTP that is sent to your registered mobile number.
- Now, the page displays all available colleges and courses.
- Choose your preferred courses and college combinations and specify them in your desired order.
- After filling in choices, check whether the options are in a desired order or not.
- Then, save your options and take a print out of choices list.
- Also, while entering choices, save your options often so that you won’t lose any date even if there is power or internet connection loss.
- If you are satisfied with all the options, then log out of your account.
- Otherwise, the candidate can change his/her choices by clicking on ‘modify/ change’ button.
AP DEECET Seat Allotment and Seat Reservation 2020 | AP DIETCET 2020 Counselling
- All the seats at Government DIET Colleges are filled by the officials of DEECET- 2020 on the basis of rank achieved by the candidates and the reservation rule 6 & 7 of G.O.Ms.No.30, Dt.08.07.2015.
- The Local Candidates get 85% of seats and Non- Local Candidates get remaining 15% of seats.
- The seats sanctioned to Un-Aided Institutes are divided as Category A seats and Category B seats.
- The category A seats include 80% of sanctioned seats and are filled on the basis of rank obtained by the aspirant. The Category A seats are allocated by Convener DEECET 2020.
- Now, category B contains 20% of seats. These seats are filled by candidates who wrote DEECET and was assigned a rank in the common merit list. The Category B seats are allocated by respective Institutes.
Follow this website to check the latest updates regarding State and National Level Entrance Exams. Also, you can see information related to notifications, previous papers, hall ticket, results, rank cards and counselling process.