AMU online form 2019 has been released by the exam conducting authority. Candidates can get the direct link for AMU application form 2019. Refer simple and stepwise AMU Admission online application form filling procedure. Check the eligibility criteria to apply for Aligarh Muslim University Entrance Exam. View AMU 2019 admission test dates for all courses. Also, know the details of AMU Entrance Exam application fee amount.
AMU Online Form 2019 @ amucontrollerexams.com
Aligarh Muslim University conducts the Admission Test to provide admissions for various courses such as B.Sc (Hons.), BA (Hons.), B.Tech, B.Arch, MBA, B.Ed, B.Com (Hons.), PG Diploma in Islamic Banking & Finance, BA LLB, Senior Secondary School Certificate (Humanities & Commerce Streams), Diploma in Engineering, Senior Secondary School Certificate (Science Stream). For admission into MBBS & BDS programmes, the university will consider NEET Score. The Aligarh Muslim University conducts the separate entrance exam for various courses. Hence, the application last date and exam dates are varied from one course to another. So, in the below sections, we have tabulated the application last date and exam dates. Hence, the candidates can check them to get an idea about AMU Entrance Exam dates.
AMU online form fee also differs from course to course. Candidates should deposit the requisite amount as per their selected course. The application fee is non-refundable. AMU registration fee can be paid by Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking. So, candidates can pay the application fee as per their choice. For the convenience of the applicants, here, we updated the direct link on this page and given simple step by step process of filling AMU application form 2019. Hence, make use them to submit the AMU form 2019 online successfully. Read this entire article to get the details on AMU online application form including eligibility, exam date, last date to apply, etc.
AMU Controller Exam Application Form Dates 2019
|Name of the Exam||Application Last Date||Exam Date|
|B.Sc. (Hons.)||28-02-2019||07th April 2019|
|B.Com. (Hons.)||28-02-2019||07th April 2019|
|B.A. (Hons.)||28-02-2019||07th April 2019|
|B.A. (Hons.) Foreign Languages||06-03-2019||29-04-2019|
|Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery||06-03-2019||01-05-2019|
|Diploma Course through CET||06-03-2019||30-04-2019|
|S.S.S.C. (Science Stream)/ Diploma in Engg.||02-03-2019||21-04-2019|
|S.S.S.C (Humanities & Commerce Stream)||02-03-2019||21-04-2019|
|M.B.A./ M.B.A. (I.B.)/ P.G. Diploma in Ismalic Banking & Finance||06-03-2019||26-05-2019|
|M.F.M./ M.T.T.A||March 2019||May 2019|
|M.A. (Mass Communication)||06-03-2019||23-05-2019|
Overview of Aligarh Muslim University Admission Test 2019
|AMU Entrance Exam Dates 2019|
|Name of the Authority||Aligarh Muslim University(AMU)|
|Examination Name||AMU Entrance Exam 2019|
|Availability of AMU 2019 Admit Card||April 2019|
|AMU 2019 Exam Date for Diploma in Engineering||April 2019|
|AMU Aligarh Answer Key 2019 Release Date||May 2019|
|Announcement Date of AMU Result 2019||May 2019|
|Category Name||Online Application|
AMU Aligarh Admission Test Eligibility Criteria
The Aligarh Muslim University prescribes the different eligibility conditions i.e., age limit & educational qualification are varied from one programme to another programme. Therefore, the applicants can check the complete AMU eligibility criteria in the admission test prospectus/ information brochure.
Aligarh Muslim University 2019 Application Form – Required Documents
- Date of Birth certificate/ High School Certificate.
- Scanned copy of the document in support of a claim under the reserved/ special category (if any).
- Marks sheet / Grade sheet.
- Scanned copy of Certificates in support of Professional Experience (If applicable for BE).
- Valid GATE Score Card (for M.Tech).
- No Objection Certificate from the employer (If applicable).
Simple Procedure to Fill AMU Application Form 2019
In this section, candidates can get the complete information on how to fill AMU online from 2019. Hence, follow the procedure while filling the application form of AMU entrance exam to avoid mistakes. The steps are followed as
Step 1: AMU Registration 2019
- Applicants need to visit the official site/ one click on the given link below.
- Now, the candidates have to register as a new user.
- For AMU Controller exam, they have to enter the details such as
- Name of the candidate
- User Name
- Email Id
- After that, aspirants are required to login into their account by using the same user id and password to proceed to the next step in the AMU online form 2019.
Step 2: Fill Basic Details in AMU Online Application Form 2019
Here, the applicants should enter their basic information in AMU application form 2019 like
- Alternate Email
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Correspondence & Permanent Address
- Nationality & Religion
Thereafter, candidates have to click on “Submit & Review” button to save the entered details. No modifications are allowed after submission of information.
Step 3: Fill Educational Qualification Information
In this section, the candidates must enter the educational details of their educational qualification.
- Qualifying Exam Passed/ Appearing
- Name of the Examination
- Year of Passing
- Roll Number of the Qualifying Exam
- Name of the University/ Board
- Marks/ CGPA
After furnishing the above details, then click on “Save & Continue” button.
<< AMU Answer Key >>
Step 4: Upload Images – AMU Form 2019
- On successful submission of necessary details, the candidates have to upload the required images in AMU 2019 application form.
- They are required to upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and Thumb Impression (Left for men and right for women).
- The uploading images must be in specified format and size.
- Scanned images size should be in between 20 to 100 KB.
Step 5: Categories – AMU Controller Exam Form 2019
- If the applicant does not belong to any special category then they have to select the option “NO”.
- If they belong to any special category need to choose the special category.
- Candidates can select upto 3 categories as per the instructions.
- After selecting the category of the candidate, click on the “Submit” button.
- Now, to make the application fee payment, the applicants have to furnish the information such as
- Course Applied for
- Enrollment Number & Hall Code
- Test Center
- Thereafter, click on the “Proceed to Pay”.
Step 6: AMU Application Fee Payment
- Exam appearing candidates should make the payment of AMU application fee.
- Candidates can be paid the fee amount through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking.
- Application fee of AMU 2019 is different for various courses.
- On successful payment, candidates should take the print copy of filled AMU online form 2019 for future correspondence.
About Aligarh Muslim University Admission Test
AMU manages the Entrance Exam every year to provide the admissions in to the various courses such as B.Sc (Hons.), BA (Hons.), B.Ed, B.Com (Hons.), PG Diploma in Islamic Banking & Finance, B.Tech, B.Arch, MBA, BA LLB, Diploma in Engineering, Senior Secondary School Certificate (Science Stream), Senior Secondary School Certificate (Humanities & Commerce Streams). The Aligarh Muslim University considers the NEET score to offer the MBBS and BDS admission. It will conduct the entrance exam once in a year. Therefore, the candidates who wish to join in AMU should apply for admission test. Refer the given procedure to fill AMU online form 2019 and submit it without mistakes.
Moreover stay touch with our site to check the latest news on all University Entrance Exams. Bookmark our RRB Recruitment website to know regular updates on AMU application form 2019.
<<< AMU Application Form 2019 >>>