AILET 2020 application form link is available from 15th January 2020 to 30th April 2020. Get the direct link to apply for AILET 2020. Follow the simple procedure to fill AILET application form 2020. Check AILET eligibility criteria, exam dates and all other important dates. Refer AILET application fee payment details.
AILET Application Form 2020
AILET application forms are available in online mode only. The last date to submit the AILET online application is 30th April 2020. Candidates who want to join in the LLB, LLM and Ph.D courses in National Law University can apply for this AILET exam 2020. National Law University (NLU), Delhi conducts the All India Law Entrance Test t o provide the seats in undergraduate and postgraduate Law courses. Candidates should apply for NLU admission through online only. No other mode AILET applications are allowed. Aspirants should submit the AILET 2020 online application before the last date of submission. Candidates need to pay the application fee and upload the scanned image of the photograph in AILET apply online procedure.
Here, we have provided the complete information regarding the AILET 2020 application form. Hence, candidates follow the given steps to submit the AILET 2020 application form successfully. The candidates those who submit the AILET application form before the last successfully are only eligible to take the AILET 2020 exam. Also, check the AILET eligibility like qualification, age limit and nationality for All India Law Entrance Test.
<< AILET 2020 Syllabus >>
Overview of AILET 2020 Application Form – Important Dates
|AILET 2020 Notification Release Date||15th January 2020|
|Starting Date to AILET 2020 Apply Online||15th January 2020|
|Last Date to submit AILET 2020 application form||30th April 2020|
|AILET Application fee closes on||30th April 2020|
All India Law Entrance Test 2020 Schedule @ nludelhi.admissionhelp.com
|Conducting Authority||National Law University, Delhi|
|Name of the Exam||All India Law Entrance Test|
|AILET Admit Card release date||22nd April 2020|
|AILET 2020 Exam Date||31st May 2020 (10:00 AM to 11:30 PM)|
|Declaration of AILET Result 2020 (BA LLB)||May 2020|
|Issue of AILET admission letter||May 2020|
|Last Date to deposit AILET fee (1st list)||13th June 2020|
|Spot Counselling for vacant posts||17th June 2020|
|Last date to submit AILET counselling fee for 1st list||9th July 2020|
|Closing date of AILET admission||25th July 2020|
|Interview date for selected candidates||31st July to 1st August 2020|
|AILET result declaration of LLM||8th June 2020|
|Result release date of Ph.D||20th July 2020|
|Name of the Category||Online Application|
AILET Eligibility Criteria for LLB, LLM and Ph.D Courses
Candidates check the given eligibility condition before applying for AILET exam. Here, we have given the AILET eligibility criteria for different courses separately. Check them in the following section.
For B.A LLB
- Candidates should pass the 10+2 examination from a recognised board or university.
- Appearing candidates can also register for the AILET 2020 exam.
- There is no specific age limit for AILET.
- Aspirants must obtain 50% aggregate marks in their qualifying examination.
<< AILET Admit Card 2020 >>
For LLM Course
- Aspirants who have completed the LLB or equivalent degree from a recognized board or university.
- Candidates should have 55% aggregate (for general) and 50% for reserved categories in their qualifying examination.
- Final year exam appearing aspirants are also eligible to apply for AILET LLM.
- Individuals who hold the Master’s degree in Law course from a recognized university or board.
- Minimum qualifying marks are 55 % for general category candidates and 50% for reserved categories.
Required Details/Documents to Register for AILET
- Valid Email Id
- Mobile Number
- Scanned Images of Photograph in.JPG or.GIF or.BMP.
- Photograph size should be less than 150 KB.
AILET 2020 Online Application Fill up Procedure
Follow the given procedure to submit the AILET online application form 2020 successfully without mistakes.
- Visit the official website of NLU.
- Click on “Create a new account” link.
- On the login page of AILET, click on the “register” link.
- Read the instructions most importantly, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process and Reservation Guidelines.
- Fill the details into AILET User Registration Form.
- Check your entered details and click on the Confirm button.
- After you Login to the first page that is displayed is “Application Locker”.
- Click on NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY from the List of colleges in drop down box.
- Choose your AILET application form and click on “Apply” button.
- Fill all the mandatory details on the AILET application form for each of the sections.
- After filling all details, click on “Save and continue to make payment”
- Click Submit for saving all details and proceeding back to the Application Locker for making payment for all pending application forms.
- In the Application Locker page, under the Pending Applications area, choose your forms for which you wish to make payment and Click on Make Payment.
- On the Make Payment Page, choose Mode of Payment and verify the application fee amount and click on proceed.
- After completion of application fee payment process take the print out of AILET 2020 application form and preserve it.
AILET Application Fee
- Candidate makes the fee payment in two ways.
- Cash deposit at the post office
- Online payment gateway (through credit card/debit card/net banking).
|Category of the Candidate||Application Fee|
For complete AILET 2020 application fee payment process, check the official website of AILET.
<< AILET 2020 Notification >>
About All India Law Entrance Test
National Law University, Delhi conducts the AILET exam. AILET is the national level examination. Through this test, NLU provides the admissions into postgraduate and undergraduate Law courses such as LLB, LLM and PhD. Therefore, willing and eligible aspirants should apply for AILET 2020 exam through online and submit the AILET 2020 application form before the closing date of submission.
Aspirants check the total procedure to fill AILET application form 2020 and check all important dates like exam date, application last date in the above sections. Hence, stay tuned on our RRB Recruitment site to check latest updates on AILET online registration, results, admit card download.
<<< AILET 2020 Application form >>>