AIIMS Neurosurgery Recruitment 2019 Notification is released @ aiimsjodhpur.edu.in Job hunters can make utilize of this opportunity & apply for AIIMS Neurosurgery Recruitment 2019 on or before the due date i.e, 26th March 2019. Get detailed information regarding All India Institute of Medical Science Trauma & Emergency Recruitment 2019 Notification such as Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Salary Offered, Important Dates, etc in this page.
AIIMS Recruitment 2019 for SR (Trauma & Emergency) Posts – Overview
|AIIMS Neurosurgery Notification 2019 Details|
|Name of the Conducting Organization||All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS)|
|Post Names||Senior Resident|
|Total Number of Vacancies||71 Posts|
|Type of Job||Government Jobs|
|Initial Date to AIIMS Asst Technician Recruitment 2019 Apply Online||7th March 2019|
|Closing Date for the submission of AIIMS Trauma & Emergency Recruitment 2019 Application Form||26th March 2019|
All India Institute of Medical Science Recruitment 2019
All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS), Rajasthan has published Latest Employment Notification for the recruitment of a large number of eligible candidates for various vacancies under AIIMS Rajasthan Recruitment 2019. In regard to this, the officials of All India Institute of Medical Science has invited AIIMS Recruitment 2019 application forms for the recruitment of Neurosurgery vacancies. This AIIMS Trauma & Emergency Jobs 2019 provides a good opportunity for the candidates to work in a reputed company and give you a great career ahead.
Candidates who are interested to work in the Government sector can apply for AIIMS Neurosurgery Vacancy 2019 before the due date to avoid the server issues. The AIIMS Neurosurgery Recruitment 2019 Registration Process ends on 26th March 2019. In the below article, check out the essential details of All India Institute of Medical Science Trauma & Emergency Recruitment 2019 Notification such as Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Salary, Important Dates, etc.
Download AIIMS Neurosurgery Syllabus Pdf
AIIMS Sr Resident Vacancy 2019 – 71 SR Neurosurgery Posts
- Total No. of Vacancies: 71
AIIMS Posts details are as follows. Also, refer the official AIIMS Neurosurgery Recruitment 2019 Notification to know the category wise vacancy details.
Download AIIMS Neurosurgery Previous Papers
AIIMS Senior Resident Neurosurgery Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are fulfilling the below mentioned eligibility criteria can apply for AIIMS Senior Resident Recruitment 2019 on or before the deadline. If you are not eligible for the above AIIMS Jobs 2019, then do not worry, get Latest Employment News 2019-20 from here.
AIIMS Neurosurgery Jobs 2019 – Age Limit
The age limit of the applicants applying for AIIMS Neurosurgery Jobs 2019 should be within the below limits.
- Age Limit: 37 Years
Upper age relaxation is applicable to the reserved category candidates as per the rules. See the official AIIMS Neurosurgery Vacancy 2019 Notification Pdf link attached below.
AIIMS Neurosurgery Recruitment 2019 – Educational Qualification
- Applicants must have See Notification to apply for AIIMS Trauma & Emergency Jobs 2019. Refer the official AIIMS Neurosurgery Jobs 2019 Notification to get the detailed educational qualification details.
Download AIIMS Neurosurgery Admit Card
aiimsjodhpur.edu.in Recruitment 2019 – Important Dates
|Starting Date to AIIMS Senior Resident Recruitment 2019 Apply Online||7th March 2019|
|Last Date to All India Institute of Medical Science Recruitment 2019 Apply Online||26th March 2019|
|Dates for Fee Payment||26th March 2019|
|Date of CBT|
All India Institute of Medical Science Trauma & Emergency Recruitment 2019 Notification – Details
Here, you can also find further details of AIIMS Senior Resident Recruitment 2019 Notification such as Application Fee, Selection Process, Salary, Important Dates, Notification & Apply Online Links, etc.
AIIMS Trauma & Emergency Vacancy 2019 – Application Fee
The Application fee for AIIMS Neurosurgery Vacancy 2019 may vary according to the category as below.
- Gen/OBC Rs. 1000/-
SC/ST Rs. 800/-
OPH Rs. Nil
The Fee Payment for AIIMS Neurosurgery Jobs 2019 can be done through
All India Institute of Medical Science AIIMS Jobs 2019 – Selection Process
The AIIMS Senior Resident Recruitment 2019 Selection Process involves the following stages.
AIIMS Neurosurgery Jobs 2019 – Salary
Selected candidates for AIIMS Neurosurgery Jobs 2019 will receive a good pay scale as per the norms of the organization.
- Check Notification
Detailed Process to Apply for AIIMS Neurosurgery Vacancy 2019
All India Institute of Medical Science has invited the AIIMS Senior Resident Recruitment 2019 online applications from the young and energetic Indian citizens possessing Rajasthan state domicile for selection to the above mentioned posts for AIIMS’s offices in Rajasthan with the good pay scale.
The Process of Application for AIIMS Neurosurgery Vacancy 2019 has already started. So, apply for AIIMS Trauma & Emergency Vacancy 2019 as soon as possible, as waiting till the last moment will let you face server issues. Follow these simple guidelines to fill the AIIMS Recruitment 2019 Application Form.
Step by step guidelines to fill AIIMS Trauma & Emergency 2019 Application Form
- Firstly, log on to the official portal i.e, aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
- You will be taken to the homepage.
- Search for the related link “AIIMS Trauma & Emergency Recruitment 2019 Notification“, click on it.
- Go through the details mentioned in the official aiimsjodhpur.edu.in Recruitment 2019 Notification Pdf.
- Check the eligibility requirements, if eligible, then click on “All India Institute of Medical Science Recruitment 2019 Apply Online” tab.
- Fill the AIIMS Neurosurgery Recruitment 2019 Application form with all the required & mandatory details.
- Make the fee payment & upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Cross check all the details once before submitting the AIIMS Neurosurgery Recruitment 2019 Application form.
- At last, keep the hard copy of the AIIMS Senior Resident Recruitment 2019 Application form for future correspondence.
AIIMS Neurosurgery Notification 2019 – Important Links
|Official Notification||AIIMS Neurosurgery Notification 2019|
|Apply Online Link||AIIMS Neurosurgery Recruitment 2019 Application Form|
Download AIIMS Senior Resident Neurosurgery Notification
Our team has shared the full information regarding AIIMS Neurosurgery Recruitment 2019 Notification for the guidance purpose. In case, if you have any queries about AIIMS Recruitment 2019, leave comments in the comment section or Bookmark our page using Ctrl+D. Follow our site RRB Recruitment periodically to get the Latest Govt Job Notifications, etc.
जोधपुर के AIIMS में 101 सीनियर रेज़िडेंट्स पदों पर भर्ती के लिए नोटिफिकेशन जारी किया गया है। उपरोक्त पदों पर आवेदन के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन प्रक्रिया 19 नवंबर, 2018 से शुरू कर दी गई है। ऐप्लिकेशन फॉर्म जमा करने की आखिरी तारीख 18 दिसंबर 2018 है। AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2018 Notification out!!!!! Hurry Up to check the 101 AIIMS Sr Resident Vacancy & Eligibility details. Interested candidates who have met the eligibility can apply for AIIMS Senior Resident Recruitment 2018 before 18/12/2018. People who wish to crack the AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Recruitment 2018 should be alert about the important dates and timings, etc.
AIIMS Recruitment 2018 Notification
|AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Recruitment 2018 Details|
|Conducting Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur|
|Name of the Posts||Senior Residents (SR)|
|Total No. of Vacancies||101 Posts|
|Type of Job||Government Job|
|Initial Date to fill AIIMS Senior Resident (SR) 2019 Application Form||19th November 2018|
|Closing Date to AIIMS Senior Resident Recruitment 2018 Apply Online||18th December 2018|
|Location of Job||Jodhpur, Rajasthan|
AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Recruitment 2018
Under Advertisement No: Dean (Academics)/11/SR/2018-AIIMS.JDH, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur has issued AIIMS Notification 2018 at its official portal. AIIMS Recruitment 2018 Online applications are invited in the prescribed format from the Indian Citizens as per Govt. of India’s Residency Scheme for the following posts of Senior Residents initially for a period of One (01) year.
Job hunters who are willing to work in this reputed organization can utilize this chance & go through the AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2018 details provided without missing a single line. Applicants must pass MBBS/BDS/M.Sc Degree (OR) MD/DNB/MS/MDS/ Ph.D. degree (OR) DM/M.Ch/DNB degree from the Recognized Board/University to apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Jobs. Willing aspirants who have met the eligibility can apply for AIIMS Senior Resident Recruitment 2018 on or before the due date. Other details regarding AIIMS Senior Resident Eligibility, Notification, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, How to Apply, etc are collected below.
AIIMS Jodhpur Sr Resident Vacancy 2018
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|Senior Resident (SR)||101 Posts|
The department-wise AIIMS Senior Resident Vacancy 2018 details are as follows.
- Anaesthesiology and Critical Care – 04
- Anatomy – 02
- Biochemistry – 02
- Burns & Plastic Surgery – 02
- General Surgery – 10
- Medical Oncology / Haematology – 04
- Microbiology – 01
- Neonatology – 02
- Nephrology – 02
- Neurology – 02
- Neurosurgery – 06
- Nuclear Medicine – 02
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology – 02
- Ophthalmology – 02
- Orthopedics – 02
- Pediatric Surgery – 02
- Pediatrics – 04
- Pathology – 03
- Cardiology – 01
- Cardiothoracic Surgery – 04
- Community Medicine and Family Medicine – 02
- Dentistry (Pedodontics) – 01
- Dentistry (Prosthodontics) – 01
- Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology – 02
- Endocrinology & Metabolism – 02
- Forensic Medicine & Toxicology – 02
- Gastroenterology – 02
- General Medicine – 07
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation – 02
- Physiology – 01
- Psychiatry – 01
- Radiotherapy – 02
- Surgical Gastroenterology – 02
- Surgical Oncology – 02
- Transfusion Medicine and Blood Bank – 02
- Trauma & Emergency (Medical) – 05
- Trauma & Emergency (Surgical) – 02
- Urology – 04.
www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in Senior Resident Eligibility Criteria
To apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Recruitment 2018, candidates have to possess the following eligibility conditions like Age Limit, Educational qualification, etc.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur Jobs – Age Limit
- Maximum Age: 37 years.
AIIMS Senior Resident Recruitment 2018 – Educational Qualification
The educational qualification will vary according to the post you wish to apply for AIIMS Recruitment 2018.
- Anaesthesiology and Critical Care: MD/ DNB (Anaesthesiology).
- Anatomy: MD/ MS/ DNB (Anatomy)/ M.Sc. (Anatomy) with Ph.D
- Biochemistry: MD/ DNB (Biochemistry)/ M.Sc. (Biochemistry) with Ph.D.
- Burns & Plastic Surgery: M.Ch./ DNB (Burn and Plastic Surgery)
- Cardiology: DM/ DNB (Cardiology).
- Cardiothoracic Surgery: Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Neurosurgery: M.Ch/ DNB (Neurosurgery)
- Nuclear Medicine: MD/ DNB (Nuclear Medicine)
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology: MS/MD/DNB (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)
- Ophthalmology: MS/DNB (Ophthalmology).
- Orthopedics: MS/DNB (Orthopaedics)
- Pediatric Surgery: M.Ch/DNB (Paediatric Surgery)
- Paediatrics: MD/ DNB (Paediatrics).
- Pathology: MD/ DNB (Pathology)
- Radiotherapy: MD/ DNB (Radiotherapy)
- Surgical Gastroenterology: M.Ch/ DNB (Surgical Gastroenterology).
- Surgical Oncology: M.Ch/ DNB (Surgical Oncology)
- Transfusion Medicine and Blood Bank: MD/ DNB (Transfusion Medicine/ Pathology).
- Trauma & Emergency (Medical): MD/ DNB (Medicine/ Geriatric Medicine/ Emergency Medicine)
- Trauma & Emergency (Surgical): MS/ DNB (General Surgery)/ M.Ch (Trauma Surgery and Critical Care)
- Urology: M.Ch/ DNB (Urology).
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation: MD/ DNB (PMR)
- Physiology: MD/ DNB (Physiology)/ M.Sc. (Physiology) with Ph.D
- Psychiatry: MD/ DNB (Psychiatry)
- Community Medicine and Family Medicine: MD/ DNB (Community Medicine/ PSM)
- Dentistry (Pedodontics) MDS (Pedodontics)
- Dentistry: (Prosthodontics) MDS (Prosthodontics)
- Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology: MD/ DNB (Radiology)
- Endocrinology & Metabolism: DM/ DNB (Endocrinology)
- Forensic Medicine & Toxicology: MD/ DNB (Forensic Medicine)
- Gastroenterology: DM/ DNB (Gastroenterology)
- General Medicine: MD/ DNB (General Medicine)
- General Surgery: MS/ DNB (General Surgery)
- Medical Oncology/ Haematology: DM/ DNB (Medical Oncology)/ DM/ DNB (Haematology)
- Microbiology: MD/ DNB (Microbiology).
- Neonatology: MD/ DNB (Paediatrics)/ DM/ DNB (Neonatology).
- Nephrology: DM/ DNB (Nephrology).
- Neurology: DM/ DNB (Neurology).
Download AIIMS Senior Resident Admit Card
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2018 Notification – Details
The further details about AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Recruitment 2018 Notification like Application Fee, Selection Process, Salary Offered, etc.
AIIMS Sr Resident Vacancy 2018 – Application Fee
Candidates have to pay the application fee according to the category as follows.
- General/OBC category: Rs. 1,000/-.
- SC/ST: Rs. 800/-.
- OPH Candidate: Nil.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Posts – Selection Process
- Candidates will be shortlisted for AIIMS Senior Resident Recruitment 2018 on the basis of two levels. i.e, Written Exam, Interview.
- The selection criteria for MD/MS, DNB, DM/M.Ch, M.Sc/ Ph.D. candidates.
- 40% weightage – Written Examination (MCQ based).
- 30% weightage – Academic Record.
- 30% weightage – Interview.
AIIMS Senior Resident Salary
- Selected candidates for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2018 will get a salary Rs. 18, 750/- + 6, 600/- (Grade Pay) as per Govt. norms.
Apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Sr Resident Recruitment 2018 @ www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
Candidates who wish to apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2018 have to follow the guidelines provided below. The AIIMS Recruitment 2018 Application Form will be available from 19th November 2018 to 18th December 2018 on its official portal i.e, www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
Guidelines to fill AIIMS Senior Resident (SR) 2019 Application Form
- Visit official website i.e, aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
- On the homepage, click on the Recruitment section.
- Search for “AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2018 for Senior Resident Posts“.
- Go through the details provided in the official AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Recruitment 2018 Notification.
- Fill AIIMS Jodhpur Sr Resident Recruitment 2018 application form with all the required details.
- Pay the application fee through the proper channels.
- Verify all the details before submitting AIIMS Senior Resident Recruitment 2018 Application form.
- Click on the submit button for the final submission of the form.
- Save and take print out of AIIMS Recruitment 2018 Application form for future use.
Candidates should bring the following original documents and one set of self-attested photocopies at the time of Interview:
- Identity Proof (PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhar Card etc.)
- Address Proof.
- Certificate showing Date of Birth. (10th Certificate/ Birth Certificate).
- Four recent passport size photographs.
- Qualifying degree
- MBBS/BDS/M.Sc Marksheet and degree certificates.
- MD/DNB/MS/MDS/ Ph.D. degree certificate.
- DM/M.Ch/DNB degree certificates.
- Attempt and Internship Certificate.
- Registration with Medical Council of India/State Medical Council & DCI for Dentistry candidates.
- Experience Certificate.
- FMGE certificate conducted by NBE (For foreign graduate).
- Reservation category Certificate (OBC*/SC/ST/PH) (*Candidate should belong to a non-creamy layer of Central List of OBC).
- Candidates working in Government Institution- No Objection Certificate.
AIIMS Jodhpur Notification 2018 – Important Dates
|Starting Date to fill AIIMS Senior Resident Recruitment 2018 Application Form||19.11.2018|
|Closing Date to submit AIIMS Jodhpur Sr Resident Recruitment 2018 Application Form||18.12.2018|
Download AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Notification 2018
We have shared the full details regarding AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2018 Notification in an eye-catchy way. If you have any queries, refer the official AIIMS Recruitment 2018 Notification Pdf link attached to this page.
Keep visiitng our page RRB Recruitment for more job opportunites.